All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 06'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsover 5 years agoAuthor
Black Mirror

This story is dedicated to the Black Mirror Netflix series; did you see the end coming? Let me know.

💋💋💋

Michele

SissyTaraSissyTaraover 5 years ago
Great series.

This is a great series. It is interesting and well written as well being hot of course. Great job Michelle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great work

Hi Michele

I really loved your work. The ending was great, I loved the twist.

Before Chapter 05, I thought that Marie is the Quizmaster. But with David/Petra confronting Timothy in Scotland and the hint, that a man was sitting in the Mondeo, I knew that I was wrong with Marie at the end of Chapter 05.

Keep up the good work!

dvp

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Surprise!!!

Definitely didn’t see that scenario coming. Honestly thought you were headed to the “semi cliche” ending of William returning having just regained his memory all these years after the plane crash. Felt a bit sad for David not getting the medical help he desperately needs. Schizophrenia and Bipolar disorders are difficult on every member of the persons family, friends as well as individual struggling with the mental disorder. Overall still a very sexy and well written story.

crashmattcrashmattover 5 years ago
Fabulous :D

Loved it, of course i did, you wrote it! I love all your work.

And, no, I didn't see the end coming, I went through lots of ideas, but that wasn't among them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Didn’t see that coming

Well in all honesty I was leaning more to it actually being orchestrated by the wife, being a lawyer she looked into her husbands past and found out about Petra, giving her husband the chance to just come out and let everything become water under the bridge or give him the chance to become Petra and stay together so long as Petra only entertains men. Though this is so much more satisfying and as I already said it was completely unpredictable. I really enjoyed this series, i’m still curious to see if Marie is going to continue to fight to get her husband back or did she just roll over and accept that her husband is gone and Petra is all that is left.

vandavontiessenvandavontiessenover 4 years ago
One of the best novel I've read

I'm suspecting you're really a writer ;)

To well constructed, and the final is stunning.

Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was interesting

That was was a really interesting turn. I liked it lol

Miss Kira Bangkok

Adventure_in_NVAdventure_in_NV11 months ago

Only thing that comes to mind after reading the last chapter is...

"Dave's not here!"

"No way, man. It's Dave.. Open the door... I got the stuff.."

"Dave's Not Here!"

KayeisaCDKayeisaCDabout 2 months ago

What an ending to a marvellous tale. Brilliantly written ty Kaye

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Game Ch. 05 Previous Part
The Game Series Info