All Comments on 'The Game of Golf: The Aftermath'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story

Ruined because you do not care to PROOF-READ

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Pretty funny. Good finish to your golfing story, but why would you give the cheating bitch anything? Just kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Banal! The illiterati who like this drivel won't know what the word means anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Words fail me, as they do you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the basic story line. Unfortunately you need to find an editor or learn how to write. Several times you switched from first to third person in consecutive sentences and you would use the wrong word. For instance, if you can insert the word "also" you should use "too", not two. I gave you three stars for this effort. Clean up the mistakes and I would have given you four.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Thanks, I could laugh heartily and that is really worth something in these times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1st chapter now makes sense but neither were funny or a story I liked.

Rw43Rw43about 3 years ago

Ahhhhhh, the freedom to take everything in life just as seriously as you want!

Not sure which is more amusing: the story, the epilogue or the serious attempts to critique them?

Anonny says "if you clean up the mistakes you'll have a good story", but if you clean up the mistakes it will become as boring as taking a dump. IT'S INTENDED TO HAVE MISTAKES, IDJIT.

Thanks for the healthy dose of fictitious reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

you should've stopped while you were ahead

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

If an outhouse could transform into the written word...this story would be what it would turn into.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 3 years ago

Even though it was apparently supposed to be full of misspellings, awful grammar, constant pov and character speech changes, even in mid -sentence it was still terrible.

amanapamanapabout 3 years ago

Waiting for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yep. We can tell that you don't care.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Told ya, you're up there with the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You better get Carla one of those UNFU_K machines. That way, if she's knocked up, he'll know it's his...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is a mess. Unreadable, so I skimmed before I quit.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
More

More crap.You don't wear a garter belt with thigh highs,they are hold ups.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...

story TAGS