The Games People Play

Story Info
Hot role playing with the wife.
6.2k words
4.53
19.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,352 Followers

*Author's Note: This is erotic fantasy. It involves sexual situations between consenting adults, all of whom are over 18 years of age. Since it is fantasy and it's my fantasy, I presume a world free of STDs. I hope you enjoy the story; if not, such is life. Comments are always appreciated.

The Games People Play

I walked into the hotel's lounge around 7pm. It was a 5-star hotel with a lounge to match. Lots of wood and leather, a good comfortable feel.

Looking around, it wasn't yet that crowded, only a few tables occupied by couples and a single black man at the bar. I opted for the bar and realized as I sat on the seat 2 down from him that the man was absolutely huge. He must have been 6'8" and he was wide across the shoulders. I decided that he must be a professional athlete.

I loosened my tie a bit after I had ordered a Grey Goose dirty martini. I was surprised when it appeared almost immediately and was even more surprised after I had taken a big sip that it was ice cold, perfectly made. I looked at the bartender with the astonishment apparent on my face.

"I didn't think anyone but me could make a martini the way I liked it," I told him, taking another gulp. "I am very impressed."

"Glad you like it," the bartender replied, turning to attend to his duties.

"Good drink?" the black man asked in a rich, mellifluous baritone with hints of a Caribbean accent.

"Never had one made better," I replied, taking yet another sip.

"They always taste better at the end of a hard day," the man observed, taking a swig on his Heineken.

"There's truth in what you say," I agreed, finishing my drink and signaling for another. "I'm Ron," I said as I waited for my drink.

"Jonah," the man replied, holding out his huge hand which mine disappeared into. "I have been meeting with very boring bankers all day," he explained. "I would rather be back home in Barbados."

"Barbados," I said. "I can't say that I've ever been there. What do you do?"

"My family are farmers and we have a restaurant in the town," he replied.

"It must be quite a farm and restaurant," I observed, taking in his $2,000 suit and $50,000 Rolex.

"Yes, we are very successful," he replied with a rich laugh. "And what brings you here?" he asked.

"A business conference," I explained. "I'm the CIO of a computer company. I'm also looking forward to going home tomorrow."

"Do you have any dinner plans?" Jonah asked. "Perhaps we could...now that is something beautiful," he said, looking towards the entrance.

I turned my head to see what had caught his attention and saw a beautiful redhead, ringleted hair down around her shoulders. She was wearing a sort of diaphanous black dress that shimmered as it moved and caught the light. With her being backlit at the entrance, it turned her dress almost translucent, making it obvious that she was naked underneath. She might as well have been naked, so clearly could we see her. The dress was cut low enough so that her full, C-cup breasts were partially on display.

She hesitated at the entrance, looking around, then slowly approached the bar.

"Are you looking for someone, Miss?" the bartender asked.

"N-no," she replied. "I was supposed to meet my husband, but he missed his plane and won't be here until tomorrow."

"Please, you must join us," Jonah said, getting to his feet. "Excuse me for overhearing, but a beautiful woman like you should not drink nor eat by herself. My friend, Ron, and I would be delighted if you'd join us."

"Oh, I wouldn't want to intrude," she said, now standing perpendicular to the entrance, the light making her dress translucent to the point that her hard nipples were clearly visible poking through the material.

"Nonsense," Jonah replied. "We'd be honored by your presence."

"Indeed," I agreed, a smile on my face.

"Well, if you're certain it wouldn't inconvenience you," she said. "I'm Jo," she said, offering her hand, which we each took in turn, Jonah's hand dwarfing hers as he helped her onto the seat between us. "It would be lonely by myself."

Jo ordered a drink and we chatted. After the drink, we decided to eat in the hotel's restaurant that had been awarded 3 Michelin stars. The dinner was incredible, and expensive, but Jo's company was nothing short of sensational. She was relaxed and engaged. By the time the dinner had finished and we were sitting back with snifters of Louis XIII, we were all comfortable with each other.

"So, what brings you to town?" I asked. "I don't believe you said."

"Oh, I was on a buying trip for our chain of shops," she explained. "My husband was going to stop to see what I'd found on his way to a meeting elsewhere. Now he won't be here until later tomorrow."

"What kind of shops do you have?" Jonah asked.

"You'll laugh, but it's a chain of lingerie shops," Jo replied.

"I find that interesting," Jonah said. "You don't wear your own products?" he asked, his white teeth gleaming as he smiled at her.

"Oh!" Jo said, her cheeks coloring and her nipples getting even larger and harder, if that were possible. They were clearly visible. "Now I'm embarrassed," she said, taking a large swallow from her snifter. "But since you asked, no, I usually don't wear our products. In fact, I don't personally own any."

"Of your own products?" I asked, a puzzled look on my face.

"Well, underwear," Jo replied, her face coloring even more. "I was going to model the samples I bought for my husband. That's about the only time I wear any. That's actually how we met. I was a lingerie model and he was a buyer at a show."

"An interesting contradiction," Jonah said, "though one I am personally very glad of. I would hate to think of anything hiding your beauty any more than absolutely necessary."

"You are too kind," Jo said, taking another swallow of her cognac.

"Do your shops have an on-line presence?" I asked.

"Yes, we have an on-line shop," Jo replied. "Most of our orders come through our website."

"I should like to see that," Jonah said. "I'm sure my wife would enjoy it."

"Yes, I agree," I said.

"But what you have just purchased, is that also on your website?" Jonah asked.

"No, not yet," Jo replied. "Once we agree about what we'll carry, then we'll put it into the system and put it on the website."

"It would make my wife very happy if I were to bring her something that nobody else had access to yet, something exclusive," Jonah mused. "Would it be possible to see your new selection, perhaps purchase or order something before anyone else has a chance?" he asked.

"Uh, well, yes, I suppose so," Jo stammered, nonplussed for a moment. "If you'd like, I could show you the new samples."

"I would very much appreciate it," Jonah said, a big smile splitting his ebony face. "And I know my wife will. What about you, Ron. Does your wife also like lingerie or is she more like Jo here?"

"A bit of both, I'd have to say," I replied.

"Then maybe you can show both of us at the same time," Jonah suggested. "We can go back to the lounge, perhaps get a table in one of the corners."

"Oh, no, I couldn't," Jo gasped, her eyes wide. "You're both really interested?" she asked.

"Yes," we replied simultaneously.

"Well, I suppose you could come up to my room," she said. "I wouldn't be so uncomfortable with both of you. I'm sorry."

"No, no. Of course, you're right," Jonah said. "I'm sure we could also prevail upon the desk or room service to send someone to help."

"Oh, I'm sure that won't be necessary," Jo said, a bit abashed. "I'm sure it will be okay."

"Shall we, then?" Jonah asked, rising to his feet as he finished his cognac.

As we rode the elevator up to Jo's room, I was struck by how tiny she seemed next to Jonah. She was only about 5'4", but a very lush 5'4".

"That is quite a collection of samples," Jonah noted when we had entered her room, a huge pile stacked against the wall. "Are you sure that this is not a bother for you?"

"No, it's okay," Jo replied, her face flushed, whether from the situation or the drinks, I had no idea. I was feeling no pain. "Is there anything in particular that you'd like to see?" she asked.

"I don't know," Jonah said. "I've never done this before. I guess I should see it all."

"I'll tell you what," Jo said. "I'll spread all of it out on the bed. That way you can see it and also compare it to the other things."

Jonah and I sat in the comfortable lounge chairs that were in the room while Jo pulled things out of the various packages and arranged them on the bed.

"Take a look at these," she said after several minutes.

Jonah and I got to our feet and walked over to the bed. It was covered with bras and panties of various types and colors. Jonah picked up a few of them, holding them up, turning them, trying to picture how they'd look.

"Is this all of it?" he asked.

"No, there's more," Jo replied. "But there wasn't enough room on the bed."

"Well, only a few of these seem interesting to me," Jonah said. "I'm having a hard time picturing it."

"That's the main reason most women try them on," Jo said with a smile.

"Can we see some more?" Jonah asked.

"Sure," Jo replied, moving to stack the ones on the bed together. "These are more conventional," she said. "These next ones are a bit more sexy," she explained as she began to lay them out on the bed.

"I'll say," I observed, seeing the sheer material, the tiny pieces of material held together with string, some of them crotchless.

"Ah, this is more like it," Jonah said, holding up several of them, looking at them. "But I still have a hard time picturing how they will look," he said, holding one pair of panties down in front of Jo's dress. "I don't suppose that there's any way I could prevail upon you to model some of them for us?" Jonah asked as he looked down at the diminutive woman.

"Oh, I just couldn't," Jo gasped, her eyes wide.

"You'd be just as covered if not more so than you are now," Jonah pointed out. "It would really help me to make a decision."

"I agree," I said when she looked at me like a deer in the headlights. "I'm a typical man. I've never shopped for these things. I've only ever seen them on a woman. I'm having a hard time picturing it, too. But I'm not asking you to do it if it's something that would make you uncomfortable. I'm sure my wife will be happy with whatever I bring her."

"Yes, I suppose that is true," Jonah said, a trace of sadness in his voice. "She would not dare to embarrass me by showing that it wasn't something that she liked."

"Look," Jo said, a bit of a stricken look on her face. "I suppose I could model them for you. I started out as a lingerie model," she admitted, blushing. "It's just been a while."

"Why don't I order us something to drink," Jonah suggested.

"I'd like that," Jo agreed.

We chatted about the selection, Jo pointing out different details that apparently matter to women, waiting for room service to arrive. At the knock on the door, Jonah answered it, then returned with a bottle of Louis XIII and 3 snifters.

"This is such delicious cognac," Jo sighed as she sipped hers. "I love the way it warms you as it slides down into your stomach."

"I wouldn't dream of anything but the best to thank you for the honor you are about to give us," Jonah said.

"Well, I suppose I should get started," Jo said, her cheeks flushed. "Which one would you like to see first?"

"Why don't you decide the order," Jonah suggested. "They all seem so nice.

"Okay," Jo agreed after a moment's hesitation.

We didn't speak to each other during the time Jo disappeared into the bathroom. Then the bathroom door cracked open.

"Here I come," Jo announced, then slipped into the room.

She was wearing a black set, the material fairly transparent. The panties were cut very low, almost to the crack of her pussy, while the top barely covered her rock-hard nipples, a lot of breast showing. She spun around and we could see that the material disappeared between her perfect ass cheeks.

"What do you think?" she asked, turning to face us, her cheeks flushed with color.

"It is very nice," Jonah replied. "I've never been to a lingerie show. Is this how it is done?"

"Well, no, not really," Jo admitted. "There are the big public shows and then there are the more private shows for the important buyers."

"And which are we to be?" Jonah asked, a gleaming smile splitting his face. "Perhaps you could demonstrate the difference?"

"I'll start again," Jo said. "Like at a public show," she said, heading back towards the bathroom.

This time she came towards us walking in a more sexy fashion. When she got right in front of us, she put her hands on her hips the thrust her hips towards us. Her feet were planted shoulder width apart and with the light shining from behind from the bathroom, we could see the slight indentation of her camel toe.

She then slowly turned, spreading her feet wider and leaning forward with her back arched, looking back over her shoulder as she pointed her taut ass at us. She then leaned over until her hands were gripping her ankles with her head between her legs looking at us. The split of her pussy was clearly visible now.

"That's the public show," Jo said a bit breathlessly as she slowly stood up and turned around, her eyes bright.

"That's fantastic," I said, my cock rock-hard in my pants.

"And the other?" Jonah asked.

"Why don't I do that with the next set?" Jo suggested.

"I can't wait," Jonah replied with a huge smile.

Jo disappeared into the bathroom once more.

"That is one very sexy lady," Jonah commented softly. "With a bit of luck, this is going to end up very nicely."

"What do you..." I started to ask when Jo appeared once more.

This time she was wearing a red set. The panties were the smallest little strip of material covering her pussy and the rest string. The material was so see-thru as to not be there at all. The top wasn't much better with the small pieces of material just barely covering her rock-hard nipples.

Jo sauntered over, standing in front of us, her hands on her hips, her legs spread. Moving closer to my chair, she lifted a foot and place it on the arm of the chair, spreading her thighs wide apart. Her pussy lips were clearly outlined by the material which was disappearing between them. She ran her hands down the inside of her thighs to her knees and back up again, letting her fingers trail along the edge of the material covering her pussy.

She then lowered her foot and turned slowly around, looking back over her shoulder at me. Backing up so that she was straddling my legs, she bent over until her head was between her knees. I was staring at her spread ass cheeks, the string of the panty running between them over her rosebud. Below I could see her pussy lips spreading and the entrance to her hole just appearing. Jo ran her hands up the back of her thighs onto her ass cheeks, gripping them tightly and pulling them wide apart.

Now the material from her panty totally disappeared between her now-spread pussy lips. Jo hooked a finger beneath the string running between her ass cheeks and pulled it free, riding it down until the material that had disappeared between her pussy lips reappeared. She settled it over her pussy lips before slowly standing back up and moving a step away and turning around to face me, her eyes glowing and her cheeks flushed.

"That was just beautiful," I said, smiling at her. "My favorite so far."

"And there's more to come," she said, sliding over in front of Jonah and propping a foot up on the edge of his chair.

"It is very interesting material," Jonah said, reaching out and taking the wispy material covering her pussy between his thumb and first finger, rubbing it, the back of his finger rubbing her pussy lips as Jo gasped.

She slowly lowered her foot when he released the material, her eyes locked on his as he slowly and softly sucked on his finger. Turning slowly and watching him over her shoulder, Jo backed up until she was straddling his legs, which really spread hers wide apart due to his huge size and the fact that his knees were spread slightly apart.

When she slowly bent over forward, her hands sliding up the backs of her legs to grip her ass cheeks and pull them apart, my cock lurched, seeing once again the gorgeous sight of her barely covered pussy in front of Jonah's face.

"This string is not uncomfortable?" he asked, resting his hands lightly on her ass cheeks, one finger sliding beneath the string running between them, pulling it free of her ass cheeks as his finger ran down towards her pussy, pulling the material that had bunched between her pussy lips free, completely exposing her spread pussy.

"N-no," Jo gasped as he slowly and gently settled the material and the string back in its place, once again covering her pussy. "You don't even notice it," she said as she stood back up, slowly turning to face him.

"I agree with Ron," Jonah said. "I'm definitely going to have one of these. Perhaps one of the very risqué ones next?" he asked.

"I think I know which one you'll like," Jo said as she turned to go to the bathroom.

"She is quite incredible, don't you think?" Jonah asked when Jo disappeared into the bathroom.

"Very," I agreed. "She's got one very lucky husband."

"Yes, she certainly does," Jonah said just as Jo appeared in the doorway from the bathroom.

"Jeezus!" I gasped when I saw her. "Just wow."

"That looks just about perfect," Jonah said, shaking his head in wonder as Jo slowly came towards us.

This time she was back to black, lacy black. The top was just a semi-circlet of lace that went beneath each breast, leaving them completely exposed. The panty was a wispy, black lace waistband that went down between her legs in front, leaving her pussy completely exposed. Her pussy lips were totally visible, furling outwards, a fat clit visible sitting atop them.

"I expect this one to be extremely popular," Jo said as she stood in front of me, her hands on her hips.

"I can imagine so," I replied as she put a foot up on the arm of my chair, her pussy lips splitting wide open, exposing the glistening pink interior as she leaned forward, her hard nipples sticking in my face. "This lace is comfortable on your skin?" I asked, letting my hand slide around the lace beneath her breast, then sliding up to cup her entire breast, feeling its hot weight in my hand as my fingers closed on her rock-hard nipple.

"It's very soft," Jo sighed as I tugged gently on her nipple. "If anything, it feels good," she said.

"And here?" I asked, tracing the material that went between her legs on either side of her pussy with a finger. "Does it irritate your skin?" I asked, my first and pinkie fingers tracing the material while my middle fingers softly dragged between her pussy lips, feeling the warm wetness of her, hearing her gasp as my fingers rode over her fat clit.

"No, it feels good," she said as I brought my fingers to my mouth and gently sucked on them, tasting her pussy. "That's why I liked this style," she explained, lowering her foot to the floor. "It hardly feels like I'm wearing anything at all," she continued as she turned around and bent over forward, her hands sliding up the backs of her legs to where the material that came down between her legs met just above her rosebud, merging into a single piece of lace that met up with the lace waistband. Jo's pussy was split wide open in front of me, nestled right next to her rosebud.

"I really like the way these invite attention," I said, watching her hands filled with an ass cheek each, pulling them apart. "They really make it easy," I added, leaning forward and dragging my tongue through her pussy and then jamming it into her sopping hole.

"Oh, oh!" Jo gasped as I slurped at her delicious pussy, never releasing her grip on her own ass cheeks as she held them apart, spreading her pussy wide for me. She came twice before I leaned back, blown away by how delicious her pussy was, how wet she was, how she had allowed me to eat her pussy like that.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,352 Followers
12