The Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're especially useful in that there's no material to get wet or stained when I get excited," she said breathlessly as she slowly stood up and turned around, her face flaming. "I think I need a sip of my drink," she said, turning to find her snifter, taking a big gulp when she did.

"Do you find that most women are comfortable in this type of lingerie?" Jonah asked as Jo moved over in front of him.

"I can't ever remember anyone saying anything negative," she said as she propped a foot up on the arm of Jonah's seat, her pussy lips spreading apart, her clit clearly visible as she ran her hand up and down the inside of her thigh.

"It is almost as though you were naked," Jonah observed, reaching out with a huge hand, cupping Jo's pussy, his middle finger disappearing up into her.

"That's why they're my favorite," Jo gasped as Jonah slowly pumped his finger in and out of her a few times before bringing it to his lips, glistening with her juices.

"Mmm, I think I'm beginning to understand," Jonah said as he softly sucked on his finger. "I'm beginning to think that a woman could be sexier wearing something like this than if she were completely naked."

"Sometimes it feels even more naked wearing something like this than being naked," Jo said as she lowered her foot and slowly turned around, arching her back as she bent forward, her legs spread.

"I like that there is plenty of room between the pieces of material," Jonah said, getting to his feet as Jo ran her hands up the backs of her legs to her ass, gripping her ass cheeks and pulling them apart, really exposing herself. "It wouldn't matter how big the man was," he said, cupping her pussy, rubbing his fingers up and down between her spread pussy lips, sliding 2, then 3 fingers into her, eliciting a moan.

My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw that Jonah had unfastened his trousers with his other hand and let them fall to the ground, releasing the biggest cock I had ever seen, and the blackest. It was movie big.

"They really do seem perfect," he said as he withdrew his fingers from Jo's pussy, gently rubbing circles on her clit, making her legs tremble, though she never let go of her ass cheeks, holding them wide apart. "I'm sure my wife will love a pair of these," he said, suddenly pressing the head of his cock between her spread pussy lips.

"Oh, god," Jo gasped as Jonah's giant, black cock slowly pressed into her pussy, her hands never letting go of her ass cheeks while Jonah held her firmly in place with his hands on her hips.

"Yes, these are definitely perfect," Jonah said as he worked his cock into her pussy until he was pressing his thighs against her hands, his entire cock buried in her. "And they're not uncomfortable for you like this?" he asked as he began to saw his monster cock in and out of her pussy.

I was leaning over to watch and I could see her pussy lips clinging to the shaft of his cock as he fucked her.

"It's like they're not even there," Jo gasped.

"They do seem fine from this side," Jonah agreed, driving his cock deep into her. "I wonder if it's a problem the other way," he said, lifting her off the ground still impaled on his cock.

He took the few steps over to the bed and gently put Jo down on it, his huge cock making an audible sound when he withdrew it from her pussy. Rolling her onto her back, he picked up her ankles, holding them wide apart and pressing them forward and down towards the bed until her knees were touching the bed on her sides.

Jo's pussy was gaping open from the ravaging it had already received from Jonah's monster black cock, glistening pink, framed nicely by the lace strips of the panties.

"They really are beautiful panties," Jonah commented as I stood next to him, looking down at Jo's beautifully spread pussy as she stared at us in shock, her mouth hanging open. "They make everything seem picturesque, artful, the way they act like a frame."

"I agree," I said. "It's just like the icing around the edge of a cake. It makes my mouth water."

"You are so right," Jonah agreed, slipping just the head of his cock in and out of Jo's pussy, the contrast of her bright pink pussy and his ebony cock incredible to see.

"That's actually the name of this particular product," Jo gasped, "Icing."

"Yes, they are really nice," Jonah said as he slowly slid his cock all the way into her pussy, watching as it disappeared into her. "The material doesn't even touch me. It is very comfortable," he said as he began to pump his cock in and out of her pussy, her pussy lips clinging to the shaft of his cock each time he pulled back.

"I am impressed with the fact that the material is out of the way enough so that it doesn't get wet or stained," Jonah said as he continued to fuck her. "I can see that even though you are very wet now, your pussy juices aren't leaking to the material, they're just sliding down towards your asshole."

"That was part of the idea, oh, oh, behind the design," Jo gasped as Jonah's huge cock continued to fill her spread pussy. "So that people could enjoy sex wearing some, oh, oh, clothing to enhance the experience without necessarily ruining it.

"But it does seem to join back together rather close to the asshole," Jonah said, pulling his cock from Jo's pussy. "Are they suitable for anal sex also?"

Jo's rosebud was winking at us beneath her gaping pussy, glistening from the pussy juices that had run down.

"That was a consideration in the design," Jo gasped. "Oh, oh, oh!" she cried out as Jonah placed the head of his cock on her rosebud and began to press.

I couldn't believe that there was any way that his cock would fit into Jo's ass, but to my surprise, the head of his cock suddenly slipped into her.

"Oh, my god!" Jo exclaimed, pushing up on her elbows to see the shaft of Jonah's cock sticking out of her ass beneath her gaping pussy.

"I really should be certain," Jonah said, slowly working his cock back and forth, inch by inch pushing it into Jo's ass. "It does seem to be okay so far," he said when he had finally succeeded in getting his entire cock into Jo's ass.

Jo had her hands flat on the bed behind her, propped up and staring down at Jonah's cock filling her ass. Her nipples were rock-hard on the ends of her gorgeous breasts.

"I do believe that you are correct," Jonah said a minute later as he slowly fucked Jo's ass. "I do not feel the material at all. Everything seems to be perfect."

I could only stare as Jonah continued to fuck Jo in the ass, slowly but surely picking up tempo as her ass loosened to accommodate his huge cock.

"I'm sorry," Jonah said, slowing to a stop, half of his cock in Jo's ass, the rest sticking obscenely out of it. "But perhaps there are things you wish to also check about this outfit," he said to me.

"Yes, but only when you're finished," I replied.

"I think the only thing I really need to sure about is the material getting wet or stained," Jonah said, pumping his cock in and out of Jo's ass a few times before pulling it all the way out and sliding it up and back into her pussy.

"Oh, oh," Jo gasped as Jonah's huge cock filled her pussy once again.

"And I must say, I do think this outfit looks particularly outstanding on you," Jonah said as he began to really fuck her. "It allows these perfect breasts to be properly displayed," he said, covering her breasts with his huge hands, his fingers finding her rock-hard nipples and pinching them pulling on them as he continued to fuck her.

"And then the way the panties perfectly frame your pussy and asshole," he said, slipping his cock from her pussy for a moment as we all stared at the ravaged mess that her pussy and asshole were from his cock, framed nicely by the lace of the panties. "I think they are wonderfully designed," he said as he sank his cock back into her pussy.

"But now for the final test," he said after several minutes of intensely fucking her.

"What...oh, oh, oh," Jo gasped as Jonah slammed his cock all the way into her pussy, then slowly withdrew it until just the head was still inside of her. I could see the thick vein along his cock pulsing and I saw her pussy lips, stretched, clinging to the head and shaft of his cock, but not quite tightly enough to stop the thick white cum leaking from around his cock and running down towards her gaping asshole.

"That definitely felt fantastic," Jonah said, withdrawing his cock from Jo's pussy, followed by a veritable river of cum and pussy juices, running down towards her asshole, collecting, then dripping onto the bed. "And I do believe that your claims are completely validated," he added as he observed the results of his test.

"Would you not agree?" he asked, looking at me. "Please, see for yourself," he said, handing me Jo's ankles, his huge, thick black cock still standing out in front of him, glistening with their combined juices as he stepped out of the way for me.

"I compliment you on your product," Jonah said as I took a grip on Jo's ankles, holding them up and apart. "I will take a dozen pair of these," he said, kneeling on the bed right next to Jo's head, his cock dangling in her face as she lay exhausted from the pounding he had just administered to her pussy and ass.

"I'm so glad that you appreciate how special a product it is," Jo gasped, staring at his huge ebony cock dangling in front of her face.

"Very much so," Jonah said, dropping his cock onto her lips.

I had dropped to my knees to better examine things and could only stare in amazement as Jo's pink tongue protruded from between her lips and began to roll around the head of Jonah's cock. As her lips parted and the head of his cock slipped into her mouth, I realized that I had leaned forward and was dragging my tongue across Jo's clit, covered with cum as it was.

There was a fresh flow of pussy juice from between her spread pussy lips as I licked and sucked on her clit while she continued to suck Jonah's cock as best she could, as big as it was. Then I found myself with my mouth glued to her pussy, drinking up the cum cocktail that flowed from her. She was writhing on the bed as I ate her pussy while she sucked Jonah's cock.

I don't know how long I feasted on her pussy, but at some point I realized that it was glistening pink, even though it was still gaping open a bit. Getting to my feet, I dropped my trousers and slid my cock into Jo's pussy. It was a very loose pussy, but still magical in its warm, soft velvetiness as it engulfed my cock. I'm not small, but after Jonah, anyone would be.

"And how goes your inspection," Jonah grinned at me as I fucked Jo, his cock filling her face.

"I'm inclined to agree with your assessment," I acknowledged as I continued to fuck Jo, her legs resting on my shoulders.

"But you will make a thorough test, yes?" Jonah asked, Jo's hands both wrapped around the shaft of his cock as she sucked on the head of it.

"You will tell me when?" Jonah asked. "I should like to see for myself from a different perspective."

"Sure," I agreed, in heaven as Jo's pussy began to squeeze and massage my cock.

Several wonderful minutes passed, the only sounds my cock sluicing in and out of Jo's sopping pussy and her mouth on the head of Jonah's cock.

"Here we go," I said, feeling my balls begin to lose it.

"Oh, yes, test her well," Jonah said, one hand wrapping around the shaft of his cock and jacking it hard and fast as I lost control and cum began to gush into Jo's pussy.

I could not believe how good it felt to cum in Jo's pussy at that moment. It seemed that I was going to cum forever. And then I heard a choking sound from Jo, and looking up, saw thick white cum leaking from the sides of her mouth and all around the head of Jonah's cock as he was obviously cumming in her mouth. I saw Jo's throat convulse several times as she swallowed, but still cum was leaking from around the head of Jonah's cock.

Finally my own orgasm subsided and I saw less and then no leakage from around the head of Jonah's cock. When Jo finally opened her mouth, wrapping both hands around the shaft of his cock, I saw her squeeze the last drops of cum from him onto her extended tongue before gluing her lips to the slit of his cock and sucking. I could even see her tongue probing the slit as she sought out even more cum.

"Ahh, wonderful," Jonah sighed, getting to his feet next to me and looking down at Jo's spread pussy as I stood back a step, cum oozing from it. "A successful test," he pronounced. "But I must apologize, because it is time for me to call my wife," he said. "So I must take my leave now, although I hate to. Will you be doing some more testing?" he asked me.

"That might be a good idea," I agreed, seeing the big grin on his face.

"I look forward to receiving my order," he said to Jo. "Thank you once again."

"Thank you," Jo croaked, pushing up onto her elbows as she continued to scrape cum from her chin and cheeks into her mouth.

"Truly impressive," I said after Jonah had dressed and left, crawling onto the bed to kneel by Jo's head.

"Do you really think so?" she asked, wrapping her lips around my cock, sucking it all the way into her throat, her mouth vacuuming me as I lay over her, hooking her legs under my arms as I stared at her cum-filled pussy spread open in front of me.

"Most definitely," I replied, lowering my head and gluing my mouth to her pussy, driving my tongue as deep into her as I could, feasting on her juicy, cum-filled pussy until it was sparkling pink and fresh.

"More testing?" Jo asked when I had reversed myself, laying on top of her, her arms around my neck as my cock slid into her pussy once again.

"It seemed like the thing to do," I agreed.

"You are such a wonderful husband," she sighed, pulling my head down for a long, wet kiss as we fucked.

Oh, the games people play!

12