The Games that Mother and Son Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big step forward on the way to having forbidden sex, no longer feeling awkward sleeping together, after a while, they couldn't sleep without sleeping with one another. Then, one night, shocking but true, under the guise that they were sleeping, mother and son had incestuous, while they pretended to be sleeping. From there they had feigned sleeping sex every morning and every night. He licked and fingered her while she stroked and sucked him. She made love to him while he fucked her in their feigned sleep.

# # #

Instead of moving in with a friend, a bit bizarre for a 25-year-old man to move back home to live with his 48-year-old mother, but Tom moving home was to their mutual, financial benefit. Even though it was tough times for everyone all around, willing to financially help her, he didn't want anyone to know that he was back living with his mother. Thinking of him as a Mamma's boy instead of who he really was, a motherfucker, no woman would have anything to do with him if she knew that he was still living at home with his mother.

"Wait. What? I'm sorry. I beg your pardon. Say again? You what? You live with your mother," asked a woman that he was trying to persuade to date him? "Are you having sex with her, too?"

If only she knew that, indeed, he was having sex with his MILF of a mother, she'd never consider dating him. Too quick to judge, clearly, she never had feigned, sleeping sex with her brothers or with her father. Yet, if she was horny enough and sexually attracted enough to her male relatives, no doubt, she'd be having feigned, sleeping sex, too.

Yet, as if it was meant to be, the perfect time and the right circumstances coming together not only financially but also sexually too, his mother needed him and he needed her. After losing her roommate, she needed his financial help to pay her mortgage and her monthly bills. After breaking up with his girlfriend, and with them sharing the rent and monthly expenses, not yet ready to look for another roommate/lover, he couldn't afford to rent a place on his own. Nevertheless, feeling like a loser, it was weird moving back home and to his old room.

Fortunately, with no neighbors living close enough by to know what they were doing behind, closed bedroom doors, and to judge them, isolated and private, it was good moving back to the country again. Besides, other than to sleep, he was seldom in his bedroom. As if they were having a slumber party every night, instead, he hung out with his mother in her bedroom while watching movies, talking, and drinking wine. They reconnected in a way that they had never connected before. For the first time, able to tell her anything, he felt so close to his mother.

Yet, with her sexy nightgowns nearly transparent, he stared at his mother as if she was naked and for all intents and purposes, she was practically naked. While getting in bed and out of bed, with the bedroom light and TV on, she deliberately or unintentionally flashed him her naked ass and her naked pussy. With her leaning forward while drinking her wine and talking to him, she flashed him down nightgown views of her naked tits.

# # #

Besides, nearly better than the sleeping sex that had, his Mom's master bedroom was twice the size of his spare bedroom. She had a king-sized bed and a 75", 4K TV with cable, Amazon TV, and Netflix. He only had a twin bed and no TV. Surprising him with her invitation, while hoping that she would, she invited him to watch TV with her while they leisurely lounged in her bed. When in bed with his MILF of a mother, life doesn't get any better than that.

Something he had never done before but something that he could get used to doing, he had never watched TV in bed. Different from how it felt when he lived with her before, seeing her on a more equal level, even though they didn't have sex, he felt closer to her. Surprisingly, when imagining that she was his lover instead of his mother, he felt more like her boyfriend than her son. No secret there, truth be told, if he could have forbidden sex with his mother, he would. Only, she wasn't like that. She'd never have incestuous sex with him.

As strange as it was sexually exciting, having never been in bed with his mother before, he loved hanging out with her in bed. Unlike his old bed, her bed was so comfortable that sometimes, especially after drinking wine, they'd fall asleep. With his horny hands so close to her nightgown clad tits and his itchy fingers mere inches away from her pantiless pussy, he couldn't believe that he was sleeping with his mother in her bed.

Then, taking their bedtime routine to the next level, something they never did before, keeping one another warm, she allowed him to hold her, hug her, cuddle her, and spoon her. Unable to help himself, as soon as he held her in his arms, he became sexually excited and developed a huge erection. Something he never imagined doing but always wanted to do, she allowed him to slide his slow and careful hands all over her shapely figure. With her smelling like peaches after taking her nightly bath, her warm body was so soft and, yet, so very firm.

With her jet-black hair and bright blue eyes, and with her looking like a combination of both, she had the body of Angelina Jolie and the face of Meghan Fox. To say that his mother was beautiful would be no exaggeration. With her always having her pick of men, after a while, tired of men lying, cheating, and not committing, tired of being fucked over, she'd rather live her life unencumbered and alone. Officially now, lucky him and lucky her, with her the only woman in his life, he was the only man in my mother's life.

# # #

Having ulterior motives, as soon as he wrapped his arm around his mother and pulled her to him, as if that was his secret combination to seeing what he shouldn't see of her, her nightgown top opened. Surprising and sexually exciting him, unexpectedly, from his higher vantage point, he could clearly see down her nightgown top. Making him horny, he could clearly see her long, sexy line of cleavage and the tops of her naked breasts, and sometimes, depending on the angle and how she moved, he could even see her big, erect nipples.

With her wearing such a sheer and revealing, sexy nightgown, he wondered if she was deliberately flashing him. By deliberately exposing bits and pieces of her naked body and nearly naked body, he wondered if she was deliberately, sexually teasing him. He wondered if his mother wanted him to see all that he wanted to see of her nearly naked body. He wondered if she wanted him to touch and feel all that he was seeing of her. He wondered if she was as sexually attracted to him as he was to her.

Daring himself to do so, but controlling himself from doing so, he wanted to stick his horny hand down his mother's open, nightgown top. He wanted to touch her tits, feel her tits, and fondle her tits while fingering her erect nipples. Something that he imagined doing when masturbating himself, he wished he could suck her tits while fingering her pussy. Yet, not wanting to prematurely ruin things and not wanting her to ban him from sleeping with her in her bed, he stopped himself from sexually molesting his mother.

Instead of sexually assaulting her, comforting one another, he innocently massaged her back and shoulders and she lovingly rested her head on his chest. With her hand on his stomach poised mere inches from his pajama clad erection, he imagined her touching him, fondling him, and stroking him. Unembarrassed and unashamed to admit, unable to help himself from developing one, he always had an erection when in bed with his mother. Especially when holding her and especially with her head on my chest and her hand on my stomach, it wasn't hard for him to imagine her masturbating and/or blowing him.

'Suck my cock, Mother. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth,' he imagined saying to her when alone in his bedroom and masturbating himself over the thoughts of his mother naked and her having sex with him.

Alas, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, with her morally modest and not a whore in the way that he was a pervert, something that would never happen, he had to accept that he'd never have sex with his mother. Nothing more than his overactive, sexual imagination, his mother would never have sex with him. She wasn't like that. She was a lady. She wasn't an incestuous slut. Even if he was the last man left on Earth, she'd never have sex with her own, flesh and blood, sexually perverted son.

# # #

Assuredly, something that would never happen, imagining his mother naked and having sex with her was nothing more than a sexual fantasy that he enjoyed masturbating over. Admittedly, he'd love to feel and fondle her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples as she masturbated him and sucked him. His sexual fantasy come true; he'd love to cum in his mother's mouth. Decorated with gobs and strings of cum after cumming all over her face, he'd love to give her a cum bath.

'Oh, Tommy. That was so very much cum. You gave me quite the cum bath. Were you saving that especially for me,' he imagined his mother saying while laughing? He imagined watching her wiping away cum with her fingers and then taking her fingers in her mouth to suck the cum from them.

Hoping to sexually entice her to touch him, with her head still on his chest and her hand still on his stomach, mere inches away from my prick, he didn't try to hide his erection with his hand or with the blanket. He wanted her to see his swollen penis. He wanted her to see how big and how hard his cock was for her. He wanted her to know that she had sexually excited him. In the way that he had imagined while hoping to tempt her, he wanted her to imagine his stiff dick in her hand, in her mouth, and/or in her pussy.

Making his erection even more noticeable in the dark, he always wore a t-shire and pajama bottoms without underwear to bed. Hoping she'd take the hint; he hoped that she'd reach out and touch his cock, fondle his dick, and stroke his prick. Sexually teasing her while giving her more evidence of his erection, he deliberately throbbed and pulsated his penis while hoping to make his erect prick pop out of his pajama pee hole. Then, once his naked cock was exposed, he'd turn to spoon her and press his erect prick against her nightgown clad, pantiless ass crack.

Biding his time, waiting until her breathing became regular and he was certain that she was asleep, he stealthily, slowly, and carefully lifted the back of her nightgown to expose her naked ass. Only, with her positioned under the covers and too dark for him to see what he had exposed without a light, he gently and stealthily touched and felt her naked ass. Then, sliding a slow hand along the back of her pussy while praying that she didn't awaken, he pressed his erect prick against his mother's naked ass and pussy while pretending that he was fucking her.

# # #

Honestly, he never thought about having sex with his mother before but, especially with him sometimes sleeping in her bed, he thought about having sex with her now. With her always wearing a short, sheer, and low-cut, sexy nightgown to bed, able to see more of my mother's body than he had ever seen before, she made him horny. Regularly masturbating over his mother while imagining her naked and having sex with her, he wondered if she masturbated over imagining him naked and having sex with him, too.

He imagined making out with her. He imagined kissing her and French kissing while touching and feeling her everywhere. He imagined masturbating her. He imagined rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy. He imagined feeling her big tits and sucking her erect nipples. Then, he imagined doing what no son should ever do to his mother. He imagined eating her. He imagined spreading and lifting her legs to rest on his back and shoulders while fingering her and licking her.

Then, not done with just eating his mother's cunt, he imagined mounting her and making slow and sweet love to her. Determined to make her cum, he imagined really pounding her pussy. He imagined fucking her hard and fast enough for her to have a sexual orgasm with his cock. He imagined her cumming loudly and violently.

'Oh, Tommy. Tommy! Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. You're going to make me cum, Tommy. You're going to make Mommy cum,' he imagined her saying. 'Fuck me. Fuck me, Tommy. Fuck me.'

Perhaps, justifying it in his mind but the thought of having sex between a mother and her son seemed normal. Wishing she would, how hot would that be for his mother to sexually want him as much as he sexually wanted her? In the way that he'd love for his mother to catch him masturbating and see his naked, erect cock, he'd love to catch her masturbating and see her naked, wet pussy, too. He'd love to catch her with her fingers buried in her pussy, her tits out, and her fingers pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

'Do you need some help, Mother,' he imagined asking while catching her masturbating herself? 'May I offer you my finger, my cock, and/or my tongue?'

Something that he never imagined before, hard for him to imagine his mother masturbating, he imagined that now. He wondered if she masturbated. She must masturbate. Everyone masturbates. He routinely masturbated himself while imagining her naked and having sex with him. She must masturbate over something or someone, too. Surely, men aren't the only ones who masturbate. Women must masturbate, too.

If she did masturbate, he wondered what she masturbated over. In the way that he masturbated over her, he wondered if she masturbated over him. What was she thinking about when masturbating herself? While imagining the sexually aroused expression on her face, he wondered what she looked like when she was sexually aroused. He wondered what she sounded like when having a sexual orgasm and cumming.

# # #

Giving him something more to masturbate over later, with him a voyeur, even if the woman is his mother, especially if the woman is his mother, he stealthily tried to see what he shouldn't see of her sexy and shapely body. He loved seeing down-nightgown views of her naked breasts and up-nightgown peeks of her naked ass and pussy. While trying not to make him seem perverted, he tried to imagine discreet ways to see all that he shouldn't see of his mother.

Waiting for her to stop him and her to ask him to leave but when she didn't, as soon as she climbed in the tub, with her his captive audience, he sat with her and talked to her as she took a bath. Wishing that he could wash her tits, her pussy, and her ass, instead of only her back, like the good son that he was, albeit with a sexual agenda, he volunteered to wash her back. Controlling himself from doing so, not wanting to prematurely ruin things between them, he was tempted to wash her breasts, her pussy, and her ass.

He deliberately popped enough bubbles around her to see much of her naked tits, her areolas, her nipples, and her trimmed, black bush. Then, making it appear accidental, he deliberately dropped the soap a few times. When searching for the soap, he brushed the back of his hand against her naked pussy while reaching between her legs for he the soap.

"Oops, sorry Mom. The soap is so slippery. Oops, there it goes again," he said while deliberately dropping the soap again and again as his excuse to touch his mother's naked pussy.

A good way to see what he shouldn't see of her, with her very ticklish, before they turned off the light and the TV, he tickled her. Laughing while kicking her feet and legs up in the air, he watched her nightgown climb high enough to expose what he wanted to see of his mother's naked body. With her not wearing panties to bed, he watched her nightgown hem climb high enough for him to see her black, trimmed, pubic hair.

Then, continuing to tickle her, when she turned while trying to get away from him, he saw her naked ass and the back of her naked pussy. Continuing to tickle her, he watched the hem of her nightgown climb nearly to her waist and to the top of her pubic hair. With her rolling around the bed while trying to get away from him, he watched her naked breasts nearly fall out of her nightgown top. Able to control himself, he was so tempted to feel her naked ass, cup her naked pussy, fondle her naked breasts, and finger her erect nipples.

As if he was seeing something so very forbidden, and indeed, he was, as if he was having a religious experience, he stared at his mother's naked pussy as if I had never seen a naked pussy before. His mother's cunt. He couldn't believe that he was seeing his mother's naked cunt.

Then, when she leaned forward and to the side laughing, she gave him quick down-nightgown views of her cleavage and the tops of her naked breasts. He so wanted to stick his horny hand down his mother's nightgown top to grope and fondle her C cup breasts. While wishing that he could see them, touch them, feel them, grope them, and suck them, she had such shapely breasts. He loved my mother's tits.

# # #

Taking it slow, with them both clearly horny and sexually frustrated, other than masturbating themselves when alone in their rooms, and with them sheltering in place because of the pandemic, neither of them have recently had sex. Then, thinking the unthinkable, nothing more than a forbidden, sexual fantasy, he wondered if he could sexually seduce his mother. Thinking about it more while treading dangerous ground, he wondered how he could sexually seduce her.

He wondered how he could have forbidden sex with her without her throwing him out of her house. He wondered if there was a way that they both were comfortable having sex. Yet, realistically, even though he'd have no problem having sex with his mother, how could a mother possibly be comfortable having sex with her son?

Continuing to ponder having forbidden sex with his mother, he wondered if she was sexually attracted to him as much as he was sexually attracted to her. He wondered if she'd have sex with him as much as he'd willingly have sex with her. He'd love to have sex with his mother but would she have sex with him? An oxymoron and diametrically opposed, mothers don't have sex with their sons, do they? It's the sons who want to have sex with their mothers.

Yet, if nothing else, how hot would that be to see his mother naked? How hot would that be to see her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy? As if he was her boyfriend, her husband, or her lover instead of her son, how hot would that be to touch and feel her naked body everywhere? How hot would that be to have sex with his mother as if he owned her naked body? How hot would that be to finger her, lick her, make love to her, and/or fuck her any time that he wanted to have sex?

Now, that he decided to sexually seduce his mother, making his subtle, sexual moves, whenever he held her, testing the sexual water, he deliberately positioned his hand to touch and feel the side of her firm breast through her nightgown. Something that he had always wanted to see but had never seen, he'd love to see his mother's naked breasts up close. Daring himself to do so, he deliberately held her, with his fingertips nearly touching her erect nipple. Yet, something that he knew she'd never allow him to do, he so wanted to touch her nipples, finger her nipples, and suck her nipples.

When not trying to see and/or feel her naked breasts, he left his hand on the top of her firm and shapely thigh. While wondering if she'd brush his hand away, he wondered if she was conscious of what he was not so innocently doing. He mindlessly played with the hem of her nightgown while gradually raising it higher until he raised her nightgown to the top of her pubic hair. Wishing that he could see what he had exposed, wishing that he could see his mother's naked pussy again, but with the TV and light off and with her sleeping, it was too dark.