The Games that Mother and Son Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited until he was certain that she was asleep. With the hem of her nightgown still raised to the top of her public hair and with her naked pussy exposed to his horny fingers, he moved his hand lower until his fingertips touched her black, pubic hair. Should she not be sleeping or should she abruptly awaken, fearing that he'd make his sexual intentions known, she'd catch him playing with her pubic hair with the tips of his fingertips. He'd be so embarrassed for his mother to know that he had sexually molested her in her sleep.

Then, daring myself to do so, taking a chance, with her still sleeping, he reached around her and cupped her pussy in the palm of my hand. He never thought that he'd be holding his mother's naked cunt. Something that he's always imagined doing whenever masturbating himself over imagining having sex with her, he couldn't believe that he was holding his mother's naked cunt in the palm of his horny hand. He only wished that she'd hold his erect, naked cock in her warm, soft hand in the way that he was cupping her naked pussy.

Not stopping with cupping her naked pussy, again, daring himself to do so, he cupped her breast in his hand through her nightgown. As soon as he cupped her big tit, her nipple hardened and erected. Daring myself to do so while hoping that he didn't awaken her, he carefully and gently fingered her nipple between his thumb and index finger through her nightgown. Not wanting to chance awakening her, he so wanted to stick his horny hand down her nightgown top to feel her naked tits but he didn't.

# # #

With her still sleeping and not stopping him, still cupping his mother's cunt in the palm of his horny hand, he ever so gently fingered her pussy. Stealthily probing his mother's cunt deeper, while careful not to awaken her, he rubbed her clit and ever so gently fingerfucked her pussy. Something that he had always wanted to do and had imagined doing, he was masturbating his mother. He couldn't believe that he was masturbating her.

Then, not caring if he awakened her, having gone this far already and past the point of no return, he rubbed her clit faster and harder while fingerfucking her pussy deeper. Not stopping there, he stuck his hand down her open nightgown top and felt her naked breasts while fingering her nipples. Then, another thing that he had always wanted to do, while still fingering her pussy with his right hand, he pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples with the fingers of his left hand.

Something he thought that he'd never do, hard for him to wrap his head around, he was masturbating his mother. He couldn't believe that he was masturbating her and that she was allowing him to masturbate her. He continued rubbing her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. Determined to make her cum, he was determined to give her a sexual orgasm with his fingers.

She was so wet. She was so very wet. She was slippery wet. With her still sleeping, as if she was dreaming of someone else masturbating her, she softly moaned in her sleep. Clearly, he had gotten to his mother. Glad that he could sexually pleasure her, albeit in her sleep, he hoped she'd return the favor and masturbate him, albeit in his sleep, too.

Then, when they turned the other way, with her hand on his stomach several inches above his erection, she spooned him. As if he was her baby instead of her grown son, the warmth of her hand and of her body felt so good and so comforting up against him. He waited to hear her breathing in the way that she does when she's deeply sleeping.

Pretending as if it had fallen out of his pajama pee hole on its own, he stealthily and deliberately removed his erect cock from his pajama pee hole. Encouraging her to touch him, while hoping that she would, he throbbed and pulsated his prick in the dark. Taking a chance while hoping that she wouldn't awaken and move her hand away, he ever so gradually moved himself higher up in bed. He continued to reposition himself higher until his erect cock touched her warm hand.

Not all one way, with his mother leaving her hand on his toned and flat stomach, in the way that he moved his hand closer to her nipple, he moved his exposed prick closer to her hand. Ever so slightly and ever so slowly, he stealthily continued moving himself higher up the bed until the tips of her long fingers touched his erect, naked cock. Then, as if as if daring her to touch him, as soon as he continued throbbing his prick, reaching out in her sleep, she touched and fondled the head of his naked cock with her fingertips.

'My mother touched my hard cock. I can't believe she touched my erection with her fingertips,' he thought. 'I can't believe that she fondled my naked cock in her sleep.'

With her not pulling her hand away, he couldn't believe his mother had touched his naked dick with her fingertips. He couldn't believe that his mother had fingered the head of his naked prick and was continuing to fondle the head of his stiff prick. In the way that he had masturbated her pussy and rubbed her clit when she was sleeping, she fingered his prick while he pretended to be sleeping. He wondered if she was still sleeping. He wondered if she'd masturbate him while she was sleeping and/or while she thought that he was sleeping.

Unable to tell if she was sleeping or not, perhaps, she was sleeping. Honestly, with it so very dark in her bedroom, he had no idea if she was sleeping or not. If she was sleeping, perhaps, she thought that he was sleeping, too. Perhaps, she wasn't sleeping and thought that he'd never know that she had fingered and fondled the head of his exposed, erect, naked prick. If she was sleeping, perhaps, she didn't know that he had already masturbated her, felt her naked breasts, and fingered her erect nipples.

Daring himself to do so, he was tempted to put his mother's hand on his throbbing and pulsating prick. Daring himself to do so, he was tempted to wrap her long fingers around his hard dick. Daring himself to do so, if he wrapped his mother's thin fingers around his thick cock, he'd allow her to give me a hand job by humping her hand in his feigned sleep.

Only, what if he awakened her? What if she wasn't even sleeping? How embarrassing would that be for his mother to know that she gave him a forced, sleeping hand job. Then, he thought that if she wasn't sleeping but thought that he was sleeping would she stroke his erect prick in the way that he rubbed and fingerfucked her pussy in her sleep? In the way that he masturbated his mother in her sleep, would she masturbate him in his sleep?

Then, taking the decision out of his hands, not having to do any of that, he couldn't believe it when she loosely wrapped her fingers around his cock. His mother held his erect dick in her hand. He couldn't believe she held his cock and fondled the head of his cock in her sleep. Then, as if giving a hand job was an unconscious habit, she started stroking him ever so slowly. His mother was giving her son a sleeping hand job.

# # #

With her head still resting on his chest, he continued slowly and stealthily moving himself higher up on her bed. She had a collection of pillows behind his head and by removing one of the pillows, he had plenty of room to move higher. Again, daring himself to do so, he continued moving higher until her mouth was level with his erect prick. With him so sexually excited with what he was about to do, he could feel her warm breath on his cock. Then, listening to her breathing, he assured himself that she was sleeping.

Gently and ever so slowly, he slid her head from his chest to his stomach. He continued gently repositioning her head until his stiff prick touched her lips. His sexual fantasy come true; his cock was pressed up against his mother's lips. With her lips already parted open in her sleep, he slowly eased his cock past her lips and inside of his mother's mouth. Then, as if she was dreaming, when she opened her mouth to accept more, with her still sleeping or pretending to be asleep, she had taken half of the length of his prick in her mouth.

Again, she wrapped her hand around his cock and continued slowly stroking him in her sleeping hand. Then, sexually exciting him, she kissed and licked the head of his prick in her sleep. Finally, when she wrapped her lips tighter around his erect dick, she sucked his cock in her slumber. His mother was blowing him.

Careful not to awaken her, he ever so gently humped her mouth. Another one of his mother and son fantasies come true, he couldn't believe his cock was buried in his mother's mouth. He couldn't believe that he was humping her face. He couldn't believe that his mother was sucking his prick.

Unable to control himself, no longer caring if he awakened her, with his mother's blowjob feeling so good, he humped her mouth a little faster and a little harder. Then, unable to hold back any longer, with a gentle hand behind her dyed, red, pretty head, he exploded a load or cum in his mother's mouth. Finally, slowly and carefully, surprising even himself, as soon as he removed his prick from her mouth, he involuntarily exploded a second load of cum all over her face and everywhere.

'Oh, fuck. What do I do now,' he thought? 'How do I explain cum all over my mother's face and all over her nightgown? She'll know that I forced her to blow me while she was sleeping. She'll know that I forced her to suck my cock. She'll know that I not only ejaculated in her mouth but all over her face. She'll know that I gave her a cum bath. How could I do that to my mother? What the Hell is wrong with me? I'm such a pervert to take sexual advantage of her while she's sleeping?'

# # #

Clearly and no doubt, with her feeling cum dripping from and sliding down her face, his mother awakened with a start. Not knowing what to say or do, he pretended that he was still sleeping. He kept his eyes closed while trying to think of a plausible explanation why there was cum in his mother's mouth, all over her face, and across her nightgown, but no explanation came to mind. Unless he forced his mother to blow him while she was sleeping, how would he ever explain cum in her mouth and all over her face?

Then, when she turned on the light, continuing to feign that he was still asleep, he slit his eyes open enough to see her. His mother had gobs of cum all over her face, in her hair, across her neck, and all over the top of her nightgown. Literally, there was cum decorating her everywhere. Such a despicable mess, he not only had ejaculated in his mother's mouth but also all over her face and all over her pillow, too. With no way to explain this, he had to come clean and confess that he had her blow him in her sleep.

He had given his MILF of a mother a cum bath. Fearing that she'd not only kick him out of her bed but also evict him from her house, he was ready to pay the price of forcing his mother to suck his cock in her sleep. While hoping for the best, that she enjoyed blowing him, he expected the worst that she was angry that he took sexual advantage of her in her sleep.

Then, mesmerizing him, with his eyes closed and her thinking that he was still sleeping, he watched her remove her nightgown in front of him and toss it to the floor. She was naked. His mother was naked. Finally, he was seeing his mother's naked tits and erect nipples up close. After masturbating what he imagined she looked like naked for years, he couldn't believe that he was finally seeing his mother naked.

He stared at his mother's naked breasts and what he could see of the rest of her naked body while she wiped cum from her beautiful face and hair with a hand towel. As if her nipples were staring at him and daring him to pull them, turn them, and twist them, he continued staring at her erect nipples. Not bad for a 48-year-old woman, she had such shapely tits that hardly sagged at all.

Something that he'd remember and masturbate over for the rest of his life, he still couldn't believe that his mother blew him. He couldn't believe that his mother had stroked his cock while sucking his cock. If that wasn't enough, hard to wrap his head around it, he still couldn't believe that he ejaculated cum in his mother's mouth and all over her face. Then, adding to his sexual excitement, he couldn't believe that his mother was naked in bed beside him.

# # #

"Tommy! Oh, my God, Tommy. Wakeup," said Fiona looking at her son with panic.

He stared at his naked mother while pretending that he didn't know what had happened. She looked down at herself. Cum was everywhere, all over her and all over her pillow. She had cum dripping from her hair, her nose, her chin, and from her naked breasts. Never in his life had he ejaculated as much cum as he ejaculated all over his mother.

"What? What's wrong, Mother," he innocently asked while continuing to stare at her naked breasts?

She looked at him with embarrassment, shame, guilt, and remorse. With a lot to feel guilty and embarrassed about, she had blown her son. She had stroked and sucked his prick until he ejaculated in her mouth, all over her face, and everywhere. What kind of mother is she? What mother gives her son oral sex and allows him to give her a cum bath?

"Please forgive me. I'm so very sorry. I had no idea what I was doing. I was sleeping," she said. "Clearly, I was uncontrollably horny and I blew you in my sleep. What in the Hell was I thinking? I'm so very embarrassed, Tommy."

She looked down at herself still covered in cum.

"Look at me. I have cum all over me. Obviously, not aware of what I was doing, I sucked you in my sleep. I can't believe that I blew you, my own son, in my sleep. I can't believe that I forced you to cum in my mouth. While continuing to stroke you and suck you, I forced you to cum all over my face and all over my nightgown," she said. "I'm so sorry. I'm so very sorry."

She continued looking down at herself wiping cum from herself with her hand towel while he still enjoyed the view of her naked breasts and her beautiful and shapely body.

"I'm so embarrassed, Tommy. I'm so very embarrassed," she said apologizing again. "I'm so very sorry to have taken sexual advantage of you in your sleep. Please don't leave me. Please forgive me. What can I do for you to forgive me," she asked? "I'll do anything, anything at all for you to not leave me," she said giving him a naughty and lustful look.

With this his opportunity to have sex with his mother, he gave her a sly grin while removing the blankets from her half naked body. As if he had never seen a naked woman before, he stared at her black, trimmed, naked pussy while reaching his hand down to toy with her pubic hair with his fingertips. As if trying to remember her every naked curve to masturbate over later, he continued staring at his naked mother.

Then, with her not stopping him, he reached out his hand to touch and feel her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Touching them, feeling them, groping them, and squeezing them while leaning forward to suck her erect nipples, he was all over her big tits.

"Allow me to return the oral sex favor, Mother. My way of saying thank you for the blowjob and saving you from your guilt, embarrassment, and shame of having incestuous sex with me. Allow me to finger you while licking you. Then, after I give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue, allow me to make slow love to you before fucking you fast and hard. Since I've already ejaculated in your mouth," he said sliding a slow finger across her red, full lips. "Please allow me to cum in your pussy, too," he said fingerfucking her with his other hand.

# # #

From that moment forward, every night and every morning, they both had pretend, sleeping sex. With his mother pretending to be sleeping, he fingered and licked her and with him pretending to be sleeping, she stroked and sucked him. She made love to him and he fucked her feigned, sleeping body.

They continued sleeping with one another. Saving them from the guilt, the shame, the embarrassment, and the remorse of having mother and son incestuous sex, whenever they had sex, they pretended that they were sleeping. Never talking about it or discussing it, they pretended that neither one of them had any idea what the other did in their sleep.

Maintaining their proper mother and son decorum, they didn't walk around naked in front of one another. She still allowed him to sit with her when she bathed and he continued popping bubbles and deliberately dropping the soap to feel her naked pussy with the back of his horny hand. Only, this time, wiping her everywhere while feeling her naked breasts and shapely ass, she allowed him to help her out of the tub and dry her with her towel.

While making her flashes appear accidental instead of deliberate, continuing to sexual tease him, his mother started regularly flashing him. Something new and something that they never did before, getting them both in the mood for pretend, sleeping sex later, she flashed him regular up-skirt views of her panties and constant up-nightgown views of her naked pussy. She flashed him regular down-blouse peeks of her low-cut bra and continual peeks of her long line of cleavage and down-nightgown peeks of her naked tits.

He never thought that they could have sex while sleeping but he's a believer in having sex while sleeping now. As long as they agreed to have sex while pretending to be sleeping, as long as they agreed to have sex and the sex was consensual, he can't wait to try this on his other relatives. He'd love to have sleeping sex with his aunt and with his cousin. His mother was eager to try this sleeping sex technique on her brother, on her male friends, and on her co-workers, too.

THE END