All Comments on 'The Gang Bang Ball'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
taught thighs?

I didn't get past the first sentence!

Taught thighs?

What were they taught? Not English, I guess.

Try 'taut'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Anybody can go out and fuck themselves silly.

No that is wrong anyone with no self esteem, sense of self worth, and prudent can go out and take multiple risk and fuck themselves silly. It isnt real it isnt erotic it is just dumb. Having been to many of these types of functions you can watch the people who really arent very smart at all or you can be of the ones that really enjoy themselves without taking unnecessary or unwarrented risk. Yes anyone can fuck themselves silly but very few can put it into a real story that is grammatically correct and still be very interesting while flowing well. Keep trying you will get there.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsabout 16 years agoAuthor
Its on tonight!

The S&S ball is on tonight - so hopefully we'll have another wild story to tell!!

Remember - if you don't like it, don't read it!

Love, DEE

William smythWilliam smythalmost 16 years ago
I'm Waiting

Waiting for the promised continuation. Come you pervs give us more. You write some of the hottest stuff on Literotica but you've slowed down. Give!! And soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Taut

What are taught thighs, and how do you teach them?

rod43rod43over 13 years ago
S&S

was that the one at the old Airport Travelodge?

mmmmmmm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lame

Fabricated bullxxxx, have been to these balls, you only get to play in certain areas. And no I didn't read it all, bored after the first page....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My foreskin is dripping precum.

The story was a bit long and disjointed. I can overlook the misspellings, I still understood what you were trying to say. Why wasn't there more asshole eating? All these people fucking, sucking and jacking and no one totally eats a woman's asshole out properly? I don't just give a woman's ass a lick and then stick my finger in there, I have to thoroughly taste, suck, lick and tongue fuck her anus first before I bugger her. That is of course if she is into it. Add some of these scenarios. You'd get more fives from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous