The Gang Bang Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

M was on fire now, and began to take charge of the action. She released the cock from her mouth, and sat up on her elbows, watching the man fuck her, urging him on.

"Come on baby....that's it...stick your wonderful cock in me...oooh yeah, that's it, fuck me baby, yeah..more, more...fuck me now...."

In truth she didn't know what she was saying. All she knew was her cunt was on fire and she was having the fuck of her life and enjoying every minute of it. She glanced sideways a moment as the man, holding her ankles, fucked her hard and fast, and saw her husband, Barry, John and Dee getting it on in the corner. It spurred her on even more, and she reached up and raked her nails down the stomach muscles of the man fucking her.

It sent him over the edge, and he pulled out, spraying her once more with cum. She lapped her tongue in the air, begging him to reach her with his spurts, but, alas, he too fell short, once more coating her boobs with a generous amount of semen. Carol reached up and rubbed it all over M's boobs, before positioning the man she was sucking at the entrance to M's cunt, once more filling her friend's pussy with a strange cock.

This guy was different, and M loved it. He was not overly thick, but was long, and his cockhead managed to touch her places where only John had been before. It was a delight to feel a hot cock head pushing against places that excited her, and, as Carol now played with her clit once more, M felt she might climax again that night.

She leaned her head back, and closed her eyes as this amazing man fucked her. He had her by the knees, her heels hanging over his shoulders, and Carol's finger on her clit was working it's magic very fast. Suddenly, without warning, she crashed into a huge orgasm, the result being that her vaginal walls pinched down and sandwiched the long cock fucking her. As she thrashed her head back and forth in a massive cum, the man fucking her pulled out his cock, and, pointing his penis at M's head from a distance, sprayed her face, chin and hair with a massive dose of cum.

It was a drenching, and M loved it as she continued to convulse in the throes of an amazing orgasm, thanks to both her friend's fingers and the fucking of the long cock in her cunt.

A week later, the friend's sat around at Steve and Dee's place, the kids all asleep. The friends had shared a lovely meal, and were reliving the events of the week before. There was a mixture of pride, embarrassment, arousal, show off, but above all, total sexual fulfilment amongst the friends as they recounted the adventure they had taken together at the S&S Ball.

"Well, I have something else to share with you all" said Steve, holding up a DVD in his hand, a wicked look on his face as he moved to the TV and set the movie going.

"Come sit on the couch. You might want to relax and enjoy this" he said.

John got hard.

Barry got nervous.

Dee went red.

Carol blushed, but her cunt twitched.

M felt the moisture start to well in her pussy.

Steve pressed play......................