All Comments on 'The Gems--Jade Ch. 02'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Brat

How could you leave me like this? Who is it? Now I have to wait for chapter 3. Fantastic cliff hanger, just don't do it again, yea right.

I like the fact that you gave us more background on Jade. To know that she herself was once treated as bad as the king has been treated, well that was surprising. That might be why the King feels he knows Jade from somewhere, it was something he saw in her eyes. That something being the horror they have both endured at the hands of evil.

I'm still waiting for chapter 3 where is it??? hehe-he

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

I emailed you a while back and I appreciated your encouragement and advice so much. I am now 10 chapters into my own story. I am already addicted to this story....can't wait for more!

Jayna

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Your stories always draw me in so quickly.

So glad that you are posting a chapter a day. I don't know if I could wait longer than that! Looking forward to Chapter 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES