The General's New Pet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sergei knelt behind her, fingering her sticky pussy. Natasha's accompanying groan as the pleasurable sensations tore through her dulled exhaustion gave the commander just the reward he was looking for.

"No, this sexy little slut is very much alive, my friend. I will stay with her until she gushes on my fingers. Mmm. I wonder how she tastes." Sergei kept pumping his fingers into her sore passage, stroking her clit with the help of the jism as easy lubrication. Within a few minutes Natasha's low, drawn-out moan came out as she jerked her ass off the floor, her sex clenching up on her captor's fingertips.

Sergei brought the glistening fingertips to his mouth, sucking off the juices.

"Mmm. Every bit the delicacy I'd hoped for," he murmured. Satisfied, he stood back up and turned to survey his men, all finally geared up and ready.

"OK, go to your positions, all of you, except you two! Viktor, Svatislav, you help me put these young bitches in their cells. We'll give them a little food and water too, I suppose."

The monster who was Sergei had hoped to interrogate the young police women with more brutal methods within the rooms on the level below. The idea of caning each girl mercilessly, even piercing each girl's nipples and clit, held a particular attraction for the more sadistic parts of him. But he had heard the radio chatter, and he knew that it was almost time. The government's counterattack was imminent. General Khoro gave him wide latitude because Sergei was indispensable for the war effort, but even so, the General would kill him if he failed in his duty.

He had no choice. He would have to give his cock a rest...at least for now.

~~~~~~~~~~

BACK AT GENERAL KHORO'S MAKESHIFT HEADQUARTERS...

General Khoro frowned.

This was...most unexpected.

He had been lying on the bed, staring up at the cracked ceiling, preparing himself mentally for the battle ahead. And then a slight knock on the door. Jessica's mellifluous voice followed.

"May I come in?"

"Yes," he rumbled.

The door opened, and a completely naked Jessica stepped into the room. She had clearly showered. Her skin practically glowed, and the girl smelled of fresh strawberries and watermelon. Her damp hair hung in wavy swaths down her back. Her perky breasts were still glistening with water.

"I have come to hear out your proposal," Jessica said carefully.

The General sat up with interest. He had not expected her to recover so quickly from her ordeal, let alone be this bold with him.

He slid off the bed and stood up, all too aware of his rigid shaft sticking straight up toward the light fixture.

"I propose this...that you be my Mistress, Jessica. I would care for you, I would have you rule by my side once we retake our great country and build it into what it should be," he urged. He strode up to her, staring into her eyes to ascertain whether she was truly open to his shocking suggestion. In any other time or place, without a civil war and complete chaos and violence surrounding them on all sides, such a proposal might have sounded insane.

Jessica bit her lip, thinking.

'If I refuse him, what will he do with me?' she reasoned inwardly. 'If I accept him and he starts to feel closer and closer affection for me, can I use that to my advantage?' She was willing to make the tradeoff, even if it cost her what little dignity she had. She had signed up to be a police officer in a backwater town in her native country because she wanted to protect people. What if this was the only, best way she could protect the very people she had sworn to serve? She opened her mouth, hesitating.

"You...don't even know me." There, she'd said it. It needed to be said.

The General stepped in close to her. His eyes flared with desire. She felt his arms encircle her torso as he crushed her in his embrace, his lips finding hers, that tongue slipping in to taste her as they kissed. She didn't just let him kiss her, she kissed him back. They kissed as time slipped away unnoticed, and Jessica felt the General's warmth surround her.

Then it was over, and he had taken a step back.

"I don't know you, true," he admitted. "But my soul stirs every moment I look at you. Perhaps I knew you in a past life. Perhaps you are my beloved wife reincarnated. Who knows? All I know is that I am willing to make you my queen, if you will give me your loyalty in return and be my companion through the bloody path ahead."

General Khoro began to walk behind Jessica. He slid his hands up to her breasts, cupping them as he laid soft kisses along her neck.

"You could have left this 'shithole country' of ours behind and served your own interests. You could have done what so many other Belgestani young people have done, seeking your own opportunity and turning your back on the motherland. But you didn't! I may not know you, Jessica, but I know what kind of person you are. As different as we are, we want the same thing. To see a new Belgestan rise from the ashes. Is it not so?"

As psychologically questionable and unstable as Khoro was, Jessica had to admit, the man had a point. She turned in his arms. She stared up into his handsome face...well, perhaps not handsome. It was harsh and rugged and yet somehow beautiful all the same. Perhaps Sergei looked more handsome in the classical sense, but there was an aura of ugliness underneath that mask of perfection. With Khoro, she felt like she was viewing the exact opposite.

"What if I agree? I become your mistress...or your wife then?"

If she made a play for this man's devotion because of what it might help her gain, she didn't want to be the only one going all-in. No, that wouldn't do. So the shrewd young woman made her play. Before he could reply, she barreled ahead.

"I accept your proposal, on two conditions."

Khoro's eyes heated with anticipation as he stroked the side of her face.

"Name them."

"One, you let all of the women go, all of my comrades currently being held by Sergei, and you give them safe passage out of the city."

"It will be done," he replied swiftly. And what else?"

"You will make me your wife, not just your mistress."

"DONE." General Khoro swept forward, pushing her against the wall. She felt his hard cock press against her belly, and looked down at his impressive length.

"Now," the General growled, "I have controlled myself long enough. You enter my bedroom naked, you should expect to be fucked and fucked HARD." He swiveled her about, making her face the wall, and before Jessica knew what was happening his shaft was sinking into her sex from behind. His hand slipped around her hip, holding her in place as his cock swept forward, fucking her at a greedy, demanding pace.

Jessica shivered with pleasure as that cock lanced through her body. Her cunt squeezed against his hard length as he seemed to penetrate not just her body, but even her mind. Her intimate folds hugged his pumping shaft as he reached around, cupping her left breast with one hand and pinching the nipple hard.

"UHHH!!" Jessica grunted. She slammed her cunt back to sheathe his shaft deep inside her, fucking him just as he was fucking her.

"Fuck me, you bastard. Fuck my pussy," Jessica purred.

The sudden surge of primal feminine desire dovetailed with the building heat between her legs. An aching need now surged, trickling with moist arousal as her wetness began to coat the General's pumping shaft. Was he raping her or fucking her? She wasn't quite sure. She just knew that his hard, brutal thrusts were joined by the wet sounds of her libido-enshrouded snatch clamping onto him for dear life, as if that cock fucking her might somehow bring about the ultimate salvation.

And in a way...it would. If she could bind him to her, if she could make him emotionally attached to her, then she would have the power and influence to make this shattered world into something better. Belgestan needed every man and woman to make the sacrifices needed. This would be hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END...For Now...To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped you enjoyed the story and this sequel (a long time coming!) for The General's New Pet. Remember, don't hesitate to indulge your fantasies, even the darker ones. Rate, review, comment. Recent reader messages helped me get Part 2 written, so let me say thank you! It's good to be back.

~gaggedKitty

12