All Comments on 'The Gift'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
As

A sex story it was good, so I'll take that, thanks.

RehnquistRehnquistalmost 15 years ago
Outstanding!

Original, well written, sexy, happy ending. All of the great ingredients for a great story. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
it started

out so I almost quit when the husband sent her away for gangbangs. But the rest was so good as idea and the writing too that it is really one kind of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ZERO

Tooooo LONG--total B.S.--You are a tramp--slut--skank--whore--the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
too much

Far too much narrative. Utilize more dialogue to tell your story. Makes for a much better read. In addition... you badly need an editor. There were far too many errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LOVED IT

really original

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 14 years ago
not a bad story

i almost stopped mid way through, what an understanding husband, i'd have just divorced her befor i'd set up something like that. i can understand her needs but it wouldn't be fun to wait at home while she's acting like a slut doing 3 men at a time. of course he set it all up for her, better man than me. loved the ending, she wasn't turned into a whore, was able to fix his problem and that's all she wanted. very sweet.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Oh Well

Your typical husband can't get it up and the wife needs it. However the husband sends her somewhere to get it. Also gets the cure for his problem. The end.

Don't read unless you need to wack off to it.

HA

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
Don't listen to him.

It's a lovely loving story with a new, unique premise. Thanks.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
creep chick flick

really this turns your crank...really gotta be a chick writer to be this faggie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BULLSHIT!

Infantile nonsense.

RealDocRealDocover 9 years ago
good sci-fi with a good plot.

Keep writing and let anonymous, who never wrote a story, roast in self adulation. Keep writing!!!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
so improbable it was difficult to read

I kept hoping it would get better, but it never did.

and the spelling and grammatical errors were horrible. a mixing bowel? really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
implants

Have these two never heard of implants? I got one when I started having problems and it worked wonders. made my little three and a half into a 7 incher and my wife thinks I am another man is really happy. I t works folks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fake tits

Not necessary to talk about fake tits, detracted from story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You call this a story

I want to throw up. Sorry .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
vomit inducing.

Next time I need ipecac, I'll just read this drivel. Much simpler.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Nice . I loved it . And they all lived happily ever after .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The authors wrote a story about love that sacrifices itself for the good a another, and winds up being rewarded for true love.

5/5 Unfortunately, from my perspective such gross adultery grossed me out and I could not enjoy the well-written account.

Should have expected it, it fits with most of the style on the site and is why I try to find a few true Romances. My search parameters failed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3531 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

story TAGS