The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers

I wasn't going to complain. They stopped when I told them too, basically. The walk back to my room was torture. I started filling the tub, dropping my robe and gently feeling my sore ass. It was so tender to the touch, wet, slick and sticky from the lube and cum I was sure was still inside.

The hot water stung at first but soon soothed my as I eased into the tub and laid back to relax. I didn't think I could handle anything else tomorrow, and thought about checking out tonight or at least in the morning before my last session. I was getting more that my fill of hard cock!

About a half hour later Rod called. I almost didn't answer it again, I didn't know how he would react if I told him the truth of today's appointment. I answered anyway.

"Hi sweetie," I said.

"Hey, how did it go today?"

"Well... it started out okay but my poor little ass was too sore from yesterday. It really hurt when I got DP for the first time."

"No way! You did DP?"

"Yeah, it hurt bad Rod. I think I've had enough. I might just check out tomorrow morning."

"If that's what you want to do."

"I don't know, I'll decide tomorrow I guess."

"Okay, well tell me what happened."

We spent the next hour talking and I went over everything for him again. He was really trying for me. He told me he would understand if I came home early as we hung up. I skipped dinner and just went right to bed. It took a while to sleep with my ass aching.

Chapter 3

I woke up from the pain when I moved. My ass was so sore it hurt just to roll over. The Anal Ease must have really worked well while Peter was fucking my ass because now, with it completely worn off, I was paying the price. There was no way I could do anymore. I was sure even a penis in my pussy would hurt my ass. I was done, definitely checking out this morning. Hopefully I could bump up my flight today.

Walking hurt, dressing hurt worse. I was mad at myself for letting them do what they did to me yesterday. I knew my ass was too sore for more, but I was caught up in the moment and let it happen. I worried about some permanent damage because that was how bad it hurt. I packed my things up, called down for help with my bags and told them I was checking out early. This must have caused a firestorm because less than 15 minutes later there was a knock on my door. I thought it was just the bellhop here to get my bags but it wasn't.

I opened the door to a strikingly beautiful woman in a tight business suit.

"Can I help you?"

"Hello Mrs. Evans, my name is Bridget Johnson, I'm the spa manager. I've been told you wish to check out early. What seems to be the problem?"

There were others walking in the hall and I really didn't want to discuss this out in the open so I asked her to come in. I closed the door and walked slowly over to a chair, gritting my teeth. I think she picked up on what the problem was just by the way I walked and gently sat down.

"I've had my fill, I'm good and satisfied and don't need the additional appointment," I began.

"I see, you might have overestimated your abilities when you ordered the appointments you did."

"Actually, my husband Rod scheduled everything. I was naïve and didn't realize what I was getting into until it was too late."

"As manager it is very important to me that my customers leave here very satisfied and with a high opinion of our staff and spa."

"I understand. You think I'm going to complain or tell others I had a terrible experience here. Hurt your reputation as it were. Well don't worry Bridget, I got what my husband sent me to get, your staff did what they were hired to do. I have no complaints with them or anything about your spa. Just myself."

"That may be, but you are still leaving early and dissatisfied. I can't have that Mrs. Evans, we must set things right."

"Umm, what do you have in mind? I'm so sore I can scarcely walk."

"I know why you are here. I know about your husband's accident."

"What? What difference does that make?"

"I can help him."

"How?"

"You probably have no idea how many older men we see here. Impotent men hoping the rumors are true."

"Rumors?"

"Not rumors, reality. You see we work miracles here Mrs. Evans. We've been able to get a penis that has been soft for decades to harden and ejaculate. Does this interest you Mrs. Evans?"

My heart was racing. I could scarcely believe the words she just spoke. Was it really possible? Could she really help Rod after no one else could?

"I'm very interested Bridget. Please explain."

"The technique is ancient, the ingredients legend. I can teach you what you need to do. I can teach you how to please your husband's soft cock. I can teach you how to make him cum again Mrs. Evans."

My heart was racing even faster. It was all I wanted. What I had been wishing for since the horrible accident. Just to have my husband's penis inside me again. To have him moan and cum with me again.

"Please teach me. What do I have to do?!" I blurted louder than I though.

"Just listen and learn and leave here satisfied Mrs. Evans that's all we want from you."

"If this is true and you can teach me this I'll be the most satisfied customer you've ever had!"

"Very well, I'll tell them you are staying and I'll change your appointment to the appropriate room. You'll be working with me personally. We have a guest arriving today with a similar problem as your husband. Together we will help him and teach you what you need to know for Rod. I'll have them call you with the new room. The appointment will be at the same time as your previously scheduled one."

"I can't wait! You have no idea what this will mean to me and Rod."

"Oh I think I do Mrs. Evans. I think I do."

She got up from the table we were sitting out and let herself out of the room. I was beside myself with anticipation and excitement. I hadn't even bothered looking at my last appointment. I quickly turned through the book and found that it was thankfully earlier than the previous days.. It was going to be hard waiting. I was so excited I would have let Ryan fuck my ass with his huge cock to get the information Britney said she had.

Time passed so slowly, I ate breakfast, skipped exercise because my ass hurt too much. All I could think about was what Britney could teach me. I was tempted to call Rod and tell him what might happen, but I decided I shouldn't get his hopes up. Britney seemed very confident it would work but I had seen dozens of treatments fail before. I just tried to be patient and wait.

*****

I got the call telling me which room to meet her in. I found the room on my map, ignored the pain in my bum and left my room to find it. It looked like just a simple massage parlor with one long bench for a person to lay on in the room. Up against one side of the room was a sink and cupboards.. Britney was rooting through them when I walked in. I just had my robe and flip flops on, having changed out of my clothes when I knew I was going to stay. Britney was dressed the same.

"Ah, you're here perfect. Please join me and we'll get started."

"Where is the gentleman we are going to help?"

"He'll be along shortly; we have to get things ready ahead of time."

I stood next to her as she finished adding to her pile of small glass jars. They each had labels on them but the only one I recognized was honey.

"These are the ingredients to what we call the Awakening Kiss. Discovered centuries ago, if mixed together properly, restore the function to the male organ. First we have to prepare it and then I'll teach you how to administer it once our patient arrives if need be."

"If need be?"

"Sometimes we discover the problem with impotence is all in the man's mind and with the proper stimulation and coercion can be solved without the Awakening Kiss."

"I see."

"I'm sure in your husband's case it is much more severe than a mind set. Let's get started."

The next half hour I worked with her mixing up a dark paste with all the ingredients on the counter. It was very odd; it almost reminded me of witchcraft with the names of the things we were adding. Each ingredient had to be measured exactly. She stressed this point greatly to me and corrected me several times if I had too much or too little before I added it. Different things had to be mixed with others before added to the final goo and even the instruments we used for the mixing were special. She said she was going to give me everything I needed to take home with me when I left. A knock on the door sounded just as we finished with the last few stirs. Even they had to be counted exactly!

"Come in," Britney said.

The door opened and a middle aged man, with receding hair, slight gut and a limp entered the room.

"Hello, Mr. Hale. This is Emily, you can call me Britney. Please take as seat on the bench we will be with you shortly."

I smiled at him and it appeared he liked what he saw from both Britney and I in our robes. He sat with his hand in his lap. Britney covered the paste with a towel and turned back to Mr. Hale..

"Now, please tell us what happened and why you are here."

"I was having impotence issues before the accident and the doctor proscribed Viagra, which seemed to be working very well. This previous condition only made matters worse after the accident. I was working with a skill saw, cutting more than I should have been at one time when the blade broke and flew out of the saw. It landed on my right leg and traveled across my penis completely severing the appendage. It was reattached as well as possible but I have almost no feeling left and can't achieve an erection since."

My breath caught in my throat when he opened his robe to reveal the scars. I could see why he had a limp. The scar on his leg was enormous. The saw blade must have almost taken his leg as well. His penis looked well repaired but in its flaccid state it was hard to tell. Without saying another word Bridget dropped her robe and stood before him totally naked. She was gorgeous. Tan, toned, perfect. Her breast defied gravity, her ass was phenomenal; she shaved all her hair from her pussy. I thought I had a decent body but this woman was unbelievable.

I knew what she was doing. She was making sure it wasn't in Mr. Hale's mind. His mouth dropped open when he saw her and she let him admire her before walking towards him.

"Touch me Mr. Hale. Feel my breasts, nibble them if you like," she said..

He raised his hands and cupped both breasts with his palms. She moaned for effect when he pinched her hardening nipples and tugged on them. She moved forward for him to suck and nibble on them. I watched his penis for any movement but nothing was happening so far. He kept sucking and grabbing at her body, even running his hand down to her smooth mound and sticking a finger into her. She moaned louder for him as he forced another digit deep inside.

She reached out and grabbed his flaccid cock while he played. She tugged and played with it but it remained just as limp as Rod's always did. If she could get him hard with this concoction than I knew it would work on Rod. The couple continued for a good ten minutes. She even sucked on his soft penis but nothing worked. It was not in his mind. She was much too attractive and the things he was doing to her, and her to him, should have had him hard as a rock. She finally pulled away from him and stood back.

"Okay Mr. Hale, your injury is quite severe but don't worry. I've never seen the Awaking Kiss fail." She walked back over to me and whispered, "Watch me very carefully I'll demonstrate first and than you can try it as well, so you know how to do it."

I nodded and she picked up the stone bowl. I followed her over to the bench and she told Mr. Hale to lay down. He couldn't take his eyes off her but I didn't blame him. She spread his legs and set the bowl between them.

"Now this will fill warm almost like menthol when applied. I just need you to relax and let me apply it where I need to. Emily is going to assist me now as well."

She turned to me and motioned for me to remove my robe. I didn't hesitate and Mr. Hale's eyes went to my body and then between the two of us. Britney removed the towel and dipped two fingers into the paste. Lifting his limp cock she coated the underside of his shaft first, then his balls. Letting his penis go she added more to the other side of his shaft until his entire penis and nuts were covered.

"Do you feel the heat?" she asked. He nodded. "Good, now take a deep breath and relax."

She dipped into the ointment again with her fingers and spread it around his anus and slowly inserted her fingers a few inches into his ass. He jumped a little but she told him to relax again.

"Now I'm stimulating your prostate with the ointment, it might feel like you need to urinate but don't worry you won't."

I watched very attentively. She was curling her fingers inside his ass and turned to me.. "Emily will you take over here." I knew she wanted to make sure I knew what to do inside his ass so I could do it for Rod. She removed her hand and I placed my in the same position and inserted my fingers.

"Now bend your fingers towards his penis. Do you feel a walnut sized lump?"

"Yes."

"That is his prostate, rub the ointment on it and massage it gently."

I did what she said. Until she told me it was good enough and I took my fingers back out. Mr. Hale's breathing had increased but his penis was still limp as before. I was wondering if it wasn't working or if this was normal.

"Now Mr. Hale you might experience some discomfort but it's required. I will now perform the Awaking Kiss, after which Emily will participate as well. Sometimes it works the first time sometimes it doesn't."

I watched with wide eyes as Britney took more of the ointment on her fingers, but this time she put it in her mouth. She waited a few seconds and I could tell she was letting it melt in her mouth and join with her saliva. She never swallowed. After the waiting she bend down and took his limp cock in her mouth and from what I saw she forced the liquid up into his penis through the hole. Mr. Hale jumped and moaned with a little pain as she blew the concoction into his urethra. Once her mouth was empty she took her mouth off his cock. I stared in disbelief as his cock lurched and enlarged slightly. He looked down himself. I could tell he was feeling something new for the first time.

"Now Emily, add some ointment to your mouth and force it into Mr. Hale's penis as I did. It appears a double dose is required."

His cock was still mostly flaccid but there was some definite life in it now. I was shaking I was so excited. This was what Rod needed, this was going to work! I quickly dipped into the bowel and put the bitter paste in my mouth. It was much too thick to go up his penis without letting it melt. I swished it in my mouth adding a lot of saliva to it.. The honey took some of the bitter taste away but it was pretty disgusting. Once it was thin liquid I grabbed his noticeably wider cock and put my mouth around his shaft, being careful not to lose any liquid.

"Now Emily you will have to use quite a bit of force to blow it in, don't be afraid," Britney explained.

I centered his hole in my mouth and forced the liquid up into his penis until it was all gone. He jerked and moaned again but I got it in okay. I felt his cock lurch in my mouth and begin to grow. Steadily it widened and I took my mouth off of it to watch in awe.

"Very nice, now stroke him Emily, keep it stimulated, help him up to a full erection."

Mr. Hale was almost crying, but he began to moan as I stroked his cock. I could see the scar now from the injury. It was a jagged white line, over halfway down his shaft. His head plumped and I felt his shaft fill with blood and pulse in my hand as I stroked. He was fully hard in less than two more minutes.

"You did it! I don't believe it! You did it!" he screamed.

"Yes, Mr. Hale, you will be able to return to full function now, just as soon as the kiss is complete."

"Complete? What do you mean he's hard! It worked." I blurted.

"We have found that if the act of ejaculation isn't achieved shortly after, the kiss will lose its potency."

"So he needs to cum now." I said.

"Exactly."

I had stopped stroking his cock because he was hard and I thought we were done but I guess not. Britney took over and began sucking and stroking his hard member while I watched. Mr. Hale moaned and quivered. It had obviously been a while since he had experienced the pleasure of a hard cock. His moans got louder and his balls rose tight against his shaft. He was going to cum any second now. Britney took her mouth of his cock and stroked him quickly until his cock erupted. The semen wasn't normal, it was brown and appeared to be mixed with the ointment as it shot out of his cock landing on his stomach. The more he came the cleaner the cum became and the last few spurts looked almost normal color.

He bucked and moaned loudly during his orgasm. It kind of turned me on. His cock remained hard a lot longer than I thought it would after his climax. Britney cleaned him off with a hot washrag and his cock remained hard the entire time.

"Now Mr. Hale, I want to see you in two hours to make sure the kiss took effect. It usually does so don't worry. I may even let you fuck me when you return. Would you like that Mr. Hale?" she teased.

"Oh very much! Thank you both for this! I can't express my gratitude enough."

He got up, put his robe on and left the room with his new hard on.

"That was spectacular Britney! It worked! I can fix Rod now!" I blurted.

"Yes, but remember Mr. Evans this technique is a closely guarded secret. We charge a huge amount of money for this service. I should really make Rod come here for it to be performed but I want my customers to be pleased so I'm allowing you to perform it in your home. That is why I taught you how. I trust you will keep our secret?"

"Most assuredly Britney. Rod and I will be in your debt forever."

"If you want you can return and help me again with Mr. Hale. Nothing special has to happen; it should be just a normal session now."

"I might just do that."

"I've written down the instruction and prepared the ingredients for you. You can pick them up before you leave. Please destroy the instruction and any left over ingredients after the kiss is performed. Remember everything has to be exactly as it was today."

I thanked her again and left for my room feeling better than ever. My ass still throbbed but I could careless now. On the way back to my room I ran into Ryan coming the other way.

"Mrs. Evans, you canceled your appointment? Why?"

"Oh, hi Ryan, I made another one with Britney, something she had to show me."

"I see, well, have you thought about what I discussed with you the other day?"

"Umm, yes, I don't think it's going to happen Ryan, I'm much too sore for any kind of sex let alone your giant cock."

"That's disappointing; I really was looking forward to trying again."

"Sorry, it's just not feasible, and I'm afraid I don't think I'll be back again."

"I understand. It was good to meet you Mrs. Evans. You take care."

I left him and returned to my room

*****

The two hours passed quickly. I was so excited I wanted to leave immediately to get back to Rod but I didn't want to seem ungrateful to Britney either. I returned to the room and Mr. Hale was already waiting outside.

"Hi Mr. Hale, did it seem to take?" I asked..

"I think so; my boner went away about five minutes after I left. But I feel so much different; it stirs and pulses now like it did when I was a teenager. Right now just talking about it its already growing again! It's like I'm 16. It's amazing!"

"That is excellent news."

Britney showed up soon after and the three of us went inside the small room. She instructed Mr. Hale to disrobe and lay on the bench again. She dropped her robe and stood before him and watched his cock. It began to grow immediately and bounced its way up to hover over his stomach.

jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers