The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers

"Very nice Mr. Hale. I believe you are completely healed. You achieved an erection two hours after ejaculation with no stimulation other than visual."

"It's truly amazing," he said.

"We should test its full function of course. Do you still want to fuck me Mr. Hale?" she asked.

"More than ever!" he voiced.

"Very well."

She climbed up on the bench and grabbed his hard shaft and stroked it a few times while she played with her pussy and clit. She was rubbing her own juices around her lips while she stroked him. I just stood and watched, feeling my own pussy moisten. She was incredibly good looking and was even a turn on for me. She climbed further over Mr. Hale once she was wet enough and eased his hard cock into her shaved twat. They both moaned at the same time. His hands went right after her large breasts, pawing at them and squeezing. She rose up and down on his repaired dick and it quickly became shiny and wet from her stimulated insides.

"Do you like that Mr. Hale? My hot wet pussy loves your cock. Your big, fat, hard cock!"

He just mumbled with her right breast in his mouth. She rocked her hips back and forth bending his cock left and right and back and forth as she slid up and down on him. Judas it was hot and I was getting wetter by the second. She kept it up, increasing her speed like she was trying to get him to cum quickly.

"Let's test your stamina Mr. Hale. Can you keep from coming when I do this?" she asked.

She rose up on just her feet and began bouncing up and down on his cock very rapidly. She had incredible balance and rode his cock like a professional. She didn't tire and Mr. Hale didn't cum. She continued for a while and I felt my juices running down my inner thigh. I put my hand in my robe and found my clit hard and pressing out among my folds. I played a little, they didn't notice. His eyes were glued to her perfect breasts as they bounced and shook with her effort.

"Very good Mr. Hale, you are doing an excellent job. Your cock is remaining hard and you are lasting very well."

I continued to play rubbing my juices around my clit with my middle finger. My body tingled and the trail of warm liquid extended down my leg. My nipples were hard and pressed out on the robe. Britney's were as well. She was enjoying this mans cock now; I think she was actually going to cum herself. A few minutes later I was right. She almost fell over when her climax hit, forcing her to drop to her knees and grind her clit on his body with his cock shoved deep in her flooding pussy.

"Oh my Mr. Hale, you are really good, your new cock hits me in all the right places and you're lasting so long," she encouraged him. "I think it's time for something different. How would you like to fuck my ass Mr. Hale?" she asked.

He was speechless and she took that for a yes. I watched in awe as she rose back up on her feet and took his cock from her drenched pussy and rubbed it around her anus. Once lubed she eased down on his shaft taking him easily into her incredible ass. He moaned his loudest moan yet and I though he had cum as soon as it was in all the way.

"Oh you like my ass don't you Mr. Hale? You like how tight and hot it is. My ass loves you hard cock Mr. Hale. It wants you to fuck it hard. I want you to fuck my ass and cum in my cute little bottom."

Damn she was working this guy over with her dirty talk and it only made me wetter, if that was even possible. When she stared back up Mr. Hale's face changed to utter bliss. I watched as her ass clung tightly to his shaft, it squeezed and pinched as she went up, noticeably making the shaft narrower. She had incredible control over her muscles and Mr. Hale didn't last another minute with her unbelievable ass working his cock.. His whole body tightened up and I watched his cock convulse inside of her. She screamed as his cum drenched her insides, but he yelled louder. It must have been an unparalleled orgasm because I haven't seen many men act the way he was. It continued and she never stopped sliding up and down on his ejaculation cock until he fell limp on the bench, breathing heavily.

"Very good Mr. Hale, I do believe you are perfectly healed," she said and moved off of his cock.

It flipped out of her ass and some cum dripped down on the bench before her hole closed. His cock was covered in his cum and I watched it slowly soften like normal. The semen was pure white and thick, it looked very healthy and plentiful.

"That was amazing! I would have paid twice the amount if I would have known what happened after the treatment," Mr. Hale said.

"I'm glad you are pleased."

It took him a few minutes to recover. He dressed and left us alone, happier than I've seen a person in a long time.

"Wow, I'd say he got his money's worth," I said.

"Like I said Mrs. Evans we are here to please. I'm sure you'll do the same to Rod when you return home."

"I can't wait!"

Chapter 4

Rod picked me up from the airport and we loaded my stuff in the trunk. He didn't question the additional box, taped tightly shut. I had carried it on to make sure nothing happened to it on the flight home. I wanted to blurt out what I knew in the car, it was all I could do to remain calm and not tell him about the Awakening Kiss.

"So how was your last session? You mentioned being really sore, but you stayed the last day so I figured you got over it."

"It was the best session yet. I can't wait to show you what I did," I said.

"Don't you mean tell me? I'm still the same Emily; it goes soft as soon as I take the pump off. I've been trying each day you were gone but nothing's changed."

"You'll understand what I mean when we get home," I said.

He looked at me curiously, but turned his head to the road and drove.

"When we get home I want you to do something for me Rod."

"Okay, anything Emily."

"I want you to go into our bedroom, undress and lie on the bed and wait for me. I'll be about a half hour. Do you think you can do that?"

"Umm, sure. Do you want me to get the pump ready and stuff?"

"No, just lay on the bed and wait. You can watch some porn if you want."

We unloaded my stuff and I carried the box myself into the kitchen. He took my suitcase into our room and came back out.

"What did I ask?" I said, seeing him come into the kitchen.

I had a knife in my hands and was just cutting the tape on the box.

"Oh sorry, you meant right when we got home?"

"Yeah, I'll be in in a while, be a good boy and wait for me."

He smiled and left me to it. I unpacked everything and read the instructions twice through and began the preparations. A half hour later I had the ointment completed and was confident I did everything right. I picked up the towel covered bowl and walked with it into my room. Rod was naked with his head propped up with the remote in his hand. The screen was paused with a redhead surrounded by five cocks. Rod's cock was tiny and soft.

"What's that?" he asked seeing the bowel.

"This sweetie is the answer to our prayers. My last appointment was with an extraordinary woman and she taught me a technique call the Awaking Kiss. It's going to restore full function to your penis!" I exclaimed.

"What? Don't tease me Emily, that's not funny."

"Rod I'm serious. I've seen it work; I performed it already on this guy who couldn't get hard. It worked!"

"You're not kidding are you?"

"No I'm not, we are going to have sex tonight Rod! You're going to get hard and you're going to cum again!"

I was so excited I was shaking and almost dropped the bowel.. I set it down, next to the TV and removed my clothing while Rod watched me. My ass was still a little sore but I didn't care. I was going to fuck my husband no matter what. Once naked I climbed onto the bed with the bowel and he just watched me.

"Okay, you ready?" I asked.

"More than you know. If this works it will be... it will be..."

He was a loss for words and I knew how he felt. I explained what I was going to do before I did it and he never questioned me at all. I spread the paste on his cock, balls and ass. We had tried prostate massage before as a treatment so it wasn't new to him to have my fingers in his ass. He commented on the warmth of the paste and I smiled at him pulling my fingers out. This was it the moment of truth. I put the paste in my mouth, swirling it around while he watched. Grabbing his soft cock I spat it forcefully into his penis and released his cock. He complained slightly at the odd uncomfortable sensation. I waited and watched. It jumped! It moved! It began to grow in front of our eyes!

"It's working Emily!"

I grabbed his shaft and stroked it as it grew. It didn't fully harden but it was harder than I have felt in a long time.

"I think you need one more dose sweetie."

He was beside himself with joy with just half an erection and nodded. I added more paste to my mouth, blowing it into his semi hard shaft again. It took instantly and grew in my mouth.. I didn't really want to suck his cock with all the paste on his shaft but to feel his penis hard in my mouth again was the most wonderful thing in the world, I sucked him hard and stroked his paste covered shaft. He moaned and I looked up. He was crying with huge tears in his eyes.

"It worked Rod! We did it. You still need to cum for it to take full effect." I said taking him out of my mouth for just a long enough to explain.

I went back to sucking and stoking using the thick paste on his cock and rolling his tightening balls in my hands. He hardened further and I felt his cock about ready to burst. I moved my mouth and stoked him through his dirty orgasm until his cum ran clean. He squirmed and screamed with the intensity of his orgasm after so long without.

"Oh Rod you have no idea how I've wanted to see you penis do that again."

"I think I do, because I've wanted to feel that again for a very long time."

I cleaned him up and sat with him on the bed. His cock was hard but slowly went soft a few minutes later. We talked about Britney and how this had all happened. I told him we needed to check if it took in about two hours. He had no complaints.

The DVD player had turned its self off and the TV was blank.. I snuggled up to him and we talked more waiting our two hours.

*****

The two hours went fast; we actually started a little before. When I went for his penis I found it oozing on its own. That was something that hadn't happened since the accident as well. I was so excited to see and feel the slick clear liquid I had never been happier in my life. Just playing with his pre-cum with my finger caused his penis to grow rapidly and he was soon hard and throbbing with a huge smile on his face. I think I lay their sucking it for fifteen minutes straight, trying to make up for lost time I guess. He had no complaints; with his hands behind his head he let me work his cock over with my mouth.

I played with his balls, took him deep, sucked his head hard and licked every inch of his throbbing newly healed manhood. His cock was a little crooked now from the accident, bending to the left about midway up. I didn't care. Just to have him hard and oozing in my mouth was heaven. I started getting carried away, feeling his balls rise and cock widen. I think I had him on the verge or orgasm so I stopped, really wanting him inside me after so long.

He smiled at me when I sat up, throwing my leg over him and climbing onto his lap. I was extremely wet after sucking him so long. I could feel a slight throb and pain in my bum but ignored it. His penis slid into me easily, taking his crooked member inside my wet pussy. We both moaned and he grabbed my fake breasts and squeezed both of them hard making me squeal. It felt incredible; there was something about not having him for long that made it new again. The bend in his shaft added a difference as well, seemed to rub my left side more when I rose up and down on him.

He grabbed my hips and helped me up and down, slamming me hard onto his member and we grunted together. Grinding and rocking I concentrated on pleasing myself with my husbands wonderful penis as deep as it would go. He helped with his hand all over my body, between my breasts, hips, back and hair. I came about five minutes later, with tears in my eyes for having back what I so desired. We were a true couple again, one flesh, connected in a sensual, sweaty embrace. My body was alive with pleasure, shuttering on its own as the waves rushed over me.

I collapsed on his chest, breathing heavily. He held me as I sobbed, I was overcome with the reality of the moment and my emotions were flooding over me. His hard penis remained deep inside of me but he let me catch my breath and wipe away the tears. I wanted to give him something I hadn't yet, impart my love for him in some new way. My butt throbbed but I didn't care. Lifting my head I looked into his face.

"Rod, I want you to fuck my ass."

"Really? I thought you were too sore."

"I don't care; I want to feel your hard cock in my ass for the first time."

Without his answer I climbed off of him and turned away, facing the TV on my hands and knees. I shoved my ass back at him and used my finger to open my pussy lips and trail some fresh juice up and around my tight hole. I bit my lip at him and motioned with my finger for him to take me. His penis was shiny, wet and just seeing it again hard and engorged made me almost cry. It was a miracle. He climbed to his knees and got behind me. I had a finger in my sore bum, waiting for him, trying to add as much juice as I could from my orgasm.

"The key is to go very slow Rod. Don't get overly excited okay?" I asked.

"Okay, I'm nervous; I don't want to hurt you."

He was much smaller in width and length than the monsters I had taken at the spa. I wasn't too worried about him in my ass, but if he didn't go slowly it still could be very painful. Especially with my bum still quite sore.

"I'll be fine, just go really slow until I tell you."

He added some spit to the end of his penis and moved it into position. I pushed out as he pushed in and the head popped in rather easy with just a slight burn from having previously taken such large cocks at the spa. He froze, seemed surprised it went in so easy, afraid he had hurt me. I pushed back myself, taking more of him into me. I was looking back at his face. The look of awe and pleasure was priceless and increased as I eased the rest of his member into my warm body.

"Do you like it?" I asked him.

"It's tighter than I thought it would be, and so hot!"

"Good, I'm wanted to give this to you for your return gift. You gave me so much sending me to that spa and the knowledge I returned with was a miracle."

He just nodded, eager to move his cock and fuck my ass. I felt his cock throbbing inside of me. Without the Anal Ease my ass was much more sensitive, I could feel him pulsing, each inch of his penis. I smiled at him and pulled my body away, letting him slide back out. There was a little burn but I knew I could handle it.. He looked so excited I figured he'd cum quick.

"Okay, Rod, I'm fine. Take over."

Slowly he pressed back in and we both moaned. I quickly remembered my clitoris, reaching under my body and pinching it between two fingers. It was hard and wet from my juice and sent a jolt of pleasure through me. His motions steadily increased in speed and the look of bliss spread on his face. His first anal experience must have been very good and exciting because he didn't last two minutes before pulling out and shooting his creamy white load on my back. His volume was impressive; the Awakening Kiss had revitalized not only his penis but his production of semen. Large ropes of hot cum splattered on my back while he grunted and stroked his bent member over me. I loved every second and every drop. My husband was back!

"Whoa! I don't think I have ever cum that much before!"

"Must have been my hot ass," I giggled.

He chuckled as well and found something to clean me up. While he was wiping me off I watched his penis bounce and shrink back soft.

"It looks like you're all healed up. It is truly amazing what the kiss did for you, nothing else worked and within an hour or less you were perfect again."

"Very remarkable, we need to thank Britney for sure.."

"We will."

All cleaned up I snuggled into his chest, never happier in my life.

The End.

jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers