All Comments on 'The Girl from the Deep'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really well done!

The tone is perfect, and evokes exactly the genre and era you noted at the top.

SolarRaySolarRayabout 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous! I'm really happy that you enjoyed it and appreciated the inspiration. Thank you for taking the time to give it a read and comment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful,

Loved every minute of it.Hope to read more from you.

SolarRaySolarRayabout 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks! I wasn't sure how it would play in this category, mainly because I do not typically work within it, but I'm grateful for those who gave it a chance and gave it a read. Thanks so much for the kind comment!

DragonmeadeDragonmeadeabout 6 years ago
Spectacular

What an amazing story... and so well written. SolarRay, thank you for writing this, it was breathtaking!

SolarRaySolarRayabout 6 years agoAuthor

Wow, thanks @Dragonmeade! That means a lot to hear you say that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Movie material

Amazingly well weitten. I salute your creativeness and your imagination.

LoveliquorLoveliquoralmost 5 years ago

Fantastic story fantastically written!

saucyscribblingssaucyscribblingsalmost 4 years ago
Fabulous

What a wonderfully written tale! Loved every minute of it; including the chilling ending, and the despair in the closing words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
1871 Followers
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...