The Girl In Flat 89

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaahhh...Verity...Verity...pleeease!" the blonde gasped, the sweat beginning to form on her brow.

"My my, we are excited aren't we?" Verity teased, slipping her fingers inside and stroking the rock hard clit.

"Aaaaaahhh Oh my God....yes...yes!"

With her left arm firmly wrapped around Lynda's waist, Verity plunged her fingers deep into the blonde's dripping pussy. Gently massaging the clit with her thumb, she finger fucked her to a shattering orgasm, the blonde screaming in ecstasy before falling forward exhausted on to the bed.

"Oh God, that was amazing," she groaned, her hair matted with sweat and sticking to her face.

"Why don't you take the rest of your clothes off and make yourself more comfortable?" Verity whispered, gently stroking her hand down Lynda's sweat drenched back and smoothing it over her pert bum cheeks.

"Mmmnn...okay."

Slowly getting up to her feet, Lynda kicked off her shoes and slipped out of her trousers and soaked thong, dropping the skimpy pink garment by the side of the bed. Now completely naked except for her white ankle socks, she stood there before her fully dressed neighbour, the feeling of vulnerability stirring the arousal within her once more. Grinning mischievously, Verity slowly paced over and kissed her forcefully on the lips, extracting a lustful groan from the older women.

"Lie back on the bed and close your eyes," the brunette said softly.

Nodding, Lynda did as she was told. She wasn't sure what Verity was up to but she could hear a lot of movement and shuffling about.

"Are your eyes still closed?"

"Yes."

"Alright, you can open them now."

Opening her eyes, she looked up to find Verity standing at the foot of the bed completely naked, hands on hips.

"Oh my God!" Lynda gasped, wide eyed.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Yes...yes," she nodded, her voice faltering as she gazed longingly at the voluptuous brunette.

"Good."

Pouncing on to the bed, Verity straddled Lynda and then leaned forward, her huge breasts just inches from the older woman's face.

"Kiss them!" said Verity in a stern tone, moving them closer.

Plunging her face between them, Lynda kissed and sucked wildly at the two soft mounds of flesh, her tongue flicking at the stiff nipples as wanton gasps and moans filled the room. Suddenly, Verity grabbed Lynda's wrists and held them down.

"Aahh!..wh...what are you doing?"

"Shhh..relax Lynda."

Moving down, Verity gently nibbled Lynda's nipples before slowly kissing down her belly.

"Oh fffuu..yes Verity...yes!"

Feeling the tongue glide over the soft wet lips, Lynda closed her eyes and gave out a lust filled growl as it rolled over her throbbing clit. Digging her fingers into the bedclothes, she thrust her hips upwards, trying to grind her pussy into the brunette's face.

"Eat me! Oh fuck yes EAT MEEE!"

Keeping a firm grip of Lynda's wrists, Verity pushed her tongue deep into her soaked pussy. Within seconds, she felt the muscles spasm as a second climax tore through the blonde, her body writhing as the waves rippled through her. As she gradually settled, Verity stood up and smiled down at her.

"Was that nice?"

"Oh God...yes," Lynda groaned, wiping her eyes. She was about to get up when Verity gently shoved her back down.

"Ah ah ah; where do you think you're going?" the big girl purred, straddling the exhausted women.

"Wha...ohhh."

"Well, you've had your fun, now I want mine."

Giggling wickedly, Verity moved up until Lynda's face was trapped between her thick, creamy skinned thighs, the dark triangle of hair just above her mouth.

"Well, in your own time Lynda."

Shifting her position slightly she kissed the nuzzled the soft hair, the sensual aroma making her head swim. Running her tongue around the soft puffy lips, she then kissed and sucked hard on the stiffened clitoris, making Verity gasp in shock. Grabbing the headboard, she pushed down on Lynda's eager tongue.

"Yes...oh yes that's it Lynda...come on!"

Spurred on by her encouragement, Lynda reached round and sank her fingers into Verity's ample bum cheeks whilst thrusting her tongue deeper into her drenched snatch. Unable to hold on any longer, the big girl threw her head back and screamed as the orgasm coursed through her, sapping all her strength. Letting out a final exhausted groan, she lay down beside Lynda and gently kissed her on the cheek.

"You tired?" she whispered.

"Mmm...a bit."

"Shall I close the curtains? Then we can sleep for a bit."

"Okay."

Looking over at the window opposite, Verity smiled to herself before drawing the curtains.

"You know, it's a good job I know who my neighbour is, you can see straight into here from your bedroom," she smirked.

"Hmm...I know," Lynda smiled back knowingly before closing her eyes.

'Oh I know you know,' Verity thought, cuddling in behind the older woman and kissing the back of her neck, 'you've been watching me for weeks.'

With a contented smile on her face, she closed her eyes. Her little plan had worked.......

Thanks for reading

MELD

12