All Comments on 'The Girl in the Mirror'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Addition to Darkoverlord6's Library

Just wanted to say the comment may show I gave this a bad rating this was not my intention I was going to scroll downward on my pad and my finger slipped and gave a Great Story a piss pore rating and it won't let me change it. But let me make it clear this story is a 5 STAR STORY and if you know darkoverlord6's work as well as I do you know he would never disappoint as a writer. Again sorry man my finger slipped you deserve good rating for this new adddition. Anyway to you darkoverlord and all you literotica readers out there have a safe holiday!!Again,for me, 5 Star Story!!!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
Please

I hope there are more chapters in the wings, this one was pretty good. I'm sure many of us would like to see how the relationship develops!

ProfQ55ProfQ55over 4 years ago
Dang

What happens next?

SraulersSraulersover 4 years ago

Enjoyed it immensely... but then that’s generally the case for your stories. Would love to follow Joe and Marta farther, but I think you ended it well. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good one!

I seldom comment stories here, but this one was special! I really loved it, it made for a change...

Thanks for your effort!

K

burningloveburningloveover 4 years ago
A Profound Story

DO6,

Whatever you write, makes me want to read more.

Although written to a plausible end, I feel this one needs much more to come.

If it ends as is, so be it.

If there is more, great!

5*****s!

Burning Love

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story.

You're library is pretty stacked. Really enjoyed this one. Keep writing and spreading joy.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 4 years ago
Great Story

I don't have any comments or criticisms other than to say I love your writing and this story is right up there with the best of them. Would that I had half of your ability. 5*

theghostwritertheghostwriterover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Really enjoyed your story and your writing style is excellent. I was going to suggest a sequel but will leave that up to you and perhaps my imagination.

Thanks for the effort

MrmacjrMrmacjrover 4 years ago
Great Story

The story flowed well and was well written. Maybe we will hear more about Crazy Joe

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
That was wonderful

I love your stories and this is one of your best. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Your writing is always impressive and this story was right up there with your best. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories I've read in quite some time. I really loved it. 6/5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you for a for a vert good story ! 5 stars

Keep writing!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
One Hell Of A Story

That was spectacular writing and a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the Jimmie Hendrix mention

He’s one of my favorite oldies, along with Janice Joplin and, of course, the Beetles. These days, I listen to Bianca and Katie Perry.

darkoverlord6darkoverlord6over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for all the nice comments. It means a lot to me to know that so many folks are enjoying my work.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 4 years ago
You did it!

You’ve hit the best note a writer can get: everyone wants more of what is undoubtedly a one/off tale.

Loved every minute of it - and I’m glad I can conclude the story in MY imagination.

Thank you.

southernreb27southernreb27almost 4 years ago
MARTA

be nice for a follow up on Joe & Marta. read most of your stories. a tutor for Sam would be great.

cinesalsacinesalsaalmost 4 years ago
Could be a great feature film.

Short stories make great film adaptations. This one has some nice set-pieces built right in. In the final scene, I was dreading some reversal, right when Joe had finally put his life back in line with his heart. If some problem occurs between Joe and Marta, you have the perfect plot-turn to drive the drama in a new direction. Like other reviewers, I, too would love to see future chapters. Joe and Marta have the chemistry to carry it through. Bravo!

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
How come

How come there is no mention of Marta's dad or Bonnie's husband,if she was married?.Also how can Tessa spend all those hours away from her kids.?

flareb2343flareb2343about 3 years ago
NITPIC

there was talk about Marta's dad being a 1 time thing. Marta said the sperm donor being long gone before she was born.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story touched my heart. There was, briefly, a Bonnie in my life. When she passed away 5 years ago, my wife of (now) nearly 40 years declined to go to the funeral. She showed her true character by holding me close for over an hour when I came home in tears. Thank you.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story, with a touch of sadness and the light of hope.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Very well written and touching story.

bigurnbigurnabout 2 years ago

Well this is a good beginning of a story... Too bad there is not a middle and an ending... Still, a 4 Star effort.

topsectopsecalmost 2 years ago

Remarkedly well written

I seriously hoping there's more coming

sfiftysfiftyalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic writing. Great story, and well balanced. The kind of writing that leaves the reader with their own thoughts of what happened next! Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5* this might be your favorite story I have read. It echoes "It" to me in a way but without the darkness of Stephen king's heart.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

A great story, a chance of a fuller life with a reincarnated Bonnie. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This writer and the half-baked endings

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome story. Takes an ole guy back !

SatyrDickSatyrDick8 months ago

[21.09.23]

Top Shelf!

11/10 Fender Stratocasters!!!!!

MidwestSouthernerMidwestSoutherner3 months ago

I sit here, listening to the last of "Who's Next". The albumn played in the background while I read this story. Sometimes singing along, harmonizing the way an old fart does remembering when...

Yeah, tears too.

I remember choices made. No time left to try the alternate path now. But even not having another chance ain't too bad. At least I didn't choose the path of gold above all other pursuits.

But the music is still within my soul, even if I never had your MC's talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...