The Girl in the Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to come hold your hand?"

Joe laughed, reminded of how Bonnie would have said the same thing to him before a gig.

"A little moral support wouldn't hurt. I would be happy to send you a ticket and...you know...if you wanted to stay for a few days I could show you the city."

"I could think of a lot of things you could show me..." she said in a seductive whisper.

"I just bet you could."

"You've sold me! How could I turn down the chance to see the launch of a future rock legend?"

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's one gig."

"I tell you what...How about I bring that outfit I wore for Toby to wear to the show?"

Joe swallowed hard, remembering how smoking hot she had looked in it.

"You might distract me from focusing on the show, but I'm willing to take that risk," he replied.

"It's so great to hear your voice, Joe. I can't wait to see you."

"Me too. I'll send you the details straight away."

"Awesome! Take care until then. Bye."

Joe lay his phone back down, feeling the kind of youthful energy he hadn't felt in years. Crossing the room, he took down his acoustic guitar and returned to the couch sitting and absently plucking at the strings before a tune started to take shape inside his head. He hummed to himself while strumming away, chords and progressions occurring to him as he went. There was song hiding in there, he was sure of it.

"Maybe I'll call this one, Marta's song..." he whispered as the music flowed.