All Comments on 'The Girl Who Wasn't There Ch. 01'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hi Sue, _ Well Written!

I'm sure a lot of readers, will find this story very enjoyable to read. - Like I said it is well written and I do like the storyline about a girl with an unusual psychic ability, or as Ginny, put it "witchy powers". - When I read, "I'd known for a while that I was bisexual if not gay", this did give me hope, that your story would have some girl on girl, lesbian sex.

My name is Katrina, I'm not just a little bit Gay or Bisexual. I'm a full on lesbian! With No Apologies!!!

What I was looking too read, was a all girl, hot lesbian sex story, but then that's the story I'm always looking to read. - And since I jump over everything with Jake, and that nauseating blowjob. - I don't feel it would be fair of me too judge something, I know nothing about, thank God..

Even though I wasn't able to enjoy reading this story, I feel comfortable giving this story a 5-star rating, based on your other stories, and your writing ability..

(P.S.)

Sue, Is there any possibility of an "Overtime Ch. 03" in the future? PLEASE!

I read in "ScattySue's Biography" that one of your fetishes is "toilet games". - If you read my comments on "Overtime Ch. 02" you know that I'm into fetish play toilet games or toilet parties. - With my girlfriends growing up in Austria, pee play for us was just a warm up, to get the party going..

Gay Kat.

ScattySueScattySuealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Be patient!

Gay Cat,

Don't worry, your hopes will be answered in later parts!

Sue

ScattySueScattySuealmost 10 years agoAuthor
A small amendment

I have made a slight change to the story after a someone questioned why Ginny should choose to reveal her ability. I hope the edit helps to answer that question.

As ever, all constructive criticism is welcome as I continue to learn to write better.

ScattySue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story ;)

I've never commented before on a story, but I thought I should tell you you did a great job! I like the sci-fi angle on it. Reminds me of Fringe. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Impressive

Nice bit of story telling.

J

Randee1958Randee1958over 8 years ago
Thought out

What I've read so far this is a well-thought-out story left me hanging and out of breath can't wait to read the next chapter I read a number of your stories scatty soon and I love the all.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

We know about some who can see auras or some who can mirroring the other beings energy initself and so feel the same or getting the same emotions or else, but real power exchange os may a bit in voodoo ? ...... But just thinking about and the other starts acting, i have to be careful now ....... Nice tale brillant idea

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES