All Comments on 'The Girl with Magical Hands Pt. 01'

by BuckRivers

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Belongs in the non-consent category

Please include a trigger warning next time please.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 9 years ago
Trigger Warning??

I'm hoping that was said ironically. Next we'll have to have disclosures on books and movies (I'm looking at you Gone Girl!).

The story is great and I'm looking forward to the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Not really. Books and movies have back-cover blurbs and advertisement campaigns, respectively.

I dunno about a "trigger warning" specifically, but it would be nice to be informed ahead of time that this isn't my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Definitely can't wait for the next one. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trigger warning needed for sure!

Even though this is a wonderful story which was very well written, I feel that I'm not being sufficiently sheltered from everything in the world; there were far too many uses of the letter 'D' in the story, I have a phobia of that letter and need every story to reflect this.

menatvmenatvover 9 years ago
Very nice story..more!

Would love to read more!

I go back and forth wishing it was a GF of mine being made to orgasm on stage like that, or me imagining myself in female form having to experience an orgasm magically like that in front of strangers. Very hot story...hope you continue!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago

This story was so erotic to read, I could not stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great! Can't wait to find out what happens to Jovie.

khollen2khollen2about 2 years ago

Loved this story, lots of imagination and very sexy! Can't wait to read the next chapter.

DwolfyDwolfyabout 1 year ago

Such a talented writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckRivers@BuckRivers
As an introduction, I like to chat and roleplay. Some days I prefer one over the other, but I'm flexible. I particularly enjoy interviewing women about their sexual fantasies and sexual behaviors. I'm not interested in anything beyond chatting. I've written a few stories o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES