All Comments on 'The Girl with No Name Ch. 18'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The Grand Duke is a total ass and an enormous fraud. He is a sanctimonious rapist, and a lazy, manipulative thief. He hurts and belittles the women off whose personal pain, intelligence and achievements he has stolen for his own glorification, 'honour' and fame. He punishes others for hubris when he is the lowest, most self-aggrandising, unworthy, worst criminal of all. He has no honour.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
Fascinating

Although this is erotic fiction, it is wonderful historical fiction. I love it. Way to go!

caligula97236caligula97236over 10 years agoAuthor
Reply to anonymous:

The Grand Duke is modeled after several real-life leaders that existed in the mid to late-1700's who were known as "enlightened despots", If you study history, his behavior is no worse than rulers such as Catherine the Great and Frederick the Great. The point that I'm making with the character is that during his lifetime he was an intelligent leader for his nation but thoroughly vile as a person. Like his real-life contemporaries, the Grand Duke of Danubia will be remembered as a hero because of his legal and military accomplishments while the "inconvenient truths" about his personal behavior will be forgotten or ignored. Part of the historian Maritza's purpose in telling Danka's story is to portray a ruler considered as a national hero by the Danubians in a more nuanced and accurate manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ellie got it right

This is a brilliant historical fiction that could very well be fact. Defo worth a solid 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES