All Comments on 'The Girls Across the Hall'

by NatureSuperal

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks! I enjoyed the aspect of two people meeting and developing a relationship. The tenderness and and caring between the two characters was very touching. Please continue I would like to the meet the other girls in the Sly's life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent relationship story.

I really enjoyed your story and found the characters so much more believable than usual in this section, please continue and show us how this relationship develops !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice

Really enjoyed this story. A very nice change from the usual forced stuff. Would love to see another chapter. Very nice way to deal with anxiety by separate individual.

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayeralmost 6 years ago

I enjoyed the story and hope you have a follow-up.

ConfusedGiantConfusedGiantalmost 6 years ago
Thank you.

Hot story, but thank you more from an anxiety ridden , depressed crossdresser that isn't certain if their trans

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 6 years ago
Great job

Coming from someone who has struggled with depression and anxiety for a long time myself, I'm glad to see a story that involves such topics. I try to involve real life issues in my work as well but, it's nice to see other people doing the same thing. I would love to see this story continue.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic tale

Your portrayal of anxiety and social inability to function was as emotional as it could be put to paper. Thank you for humanizing these debilitating conditions in a way that takes them out of the darkness and displays them openly in the light of day.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Really creative, sensitive and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No doubt , this is from a warm heart

Enjoyed the story as it shows how intelligent and thoughtful human beings can do

so much good . This goes way beyond sexual pleasure . Acceptance and caring are in all of our abilities . I sincerely hope that you have other stories in mind .

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 5 years ago

Unique story premise! I really like what you've done so far.

Floydman1Floydman1over 5 years ago
One of the best--needs more than 5 stars

What a unique, sensual, sweet story! And the sex that was there was well done, too. I'd love to h at more from these...two? Three? Five? Whatever. If there's more to tell I'll be waiting!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

A wonderful story. I suspect it's (now) really the start of a series.

I think people are trying to be their best selves. The ones who manage to find a pretty good self early on in life sometimes stop looking, often without ever realizing it.

Your tale reveals this in starker contrast, as you unveil for us two different people striving to cope with, and hoping to surpass, their best efforts in the face of seemingly insurmountable obstacles (both external & internal).

"normal" is a statistical term used to reference large numbers of (in this case) people. It frequently is less than helpful to people trying to grow; especially when mental health becomes an active factor. Our challenge is to accept what is, and strive to move forward toward whatever/whoever we hope to be. In the story, you show this for each of them.

Really good story. Thank you.

smoothed273smoothed273over 1 year ago

I hope Fe;ica turns "UP" next.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have suffered from crippling anxiety/depression for most of my 73 years, so, good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous