All Comments on 'The Glory Hole'

by Skei0

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Keep taking the drugs. They will work eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sick

You are in need of therapy!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Unfortunately the medical establishment is years a way from....

....a cure for this disease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Loved your story, great build up, and description of what's going on in your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

I love this story. I only wish my wife would be as adventurous as this girl. Screw those that don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic Story

This is one of THE best story tellings I have read yet. The attention to detail and the shear eroticsm is just FANTASTIC!

ohamandaohamandaalmost 14 years ago

What an excellent piece! Never been tempted by such behaviour but you sure know how to bring out the erotic potential...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic.

So well written and captures thatelation of g/h sex with strangers.

Being a gay male and having many such experiences it is just the same emotions for me as for you,

Cheers, please tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Next

She will remember this day after they leave...in fact, she will fantasize about it when home alone and masturbating. What are the chances that she misses the thrill of a stranger in her mouth, in her body...oh yes, she'll find an excuse or just give in and sneak back for just a little, a one time treat - oh yes...and then..............

2nd chapter?

rjpetecarjpetecaover 13 years ago
Excellent writing

Very well written

newtype2525newtype2525over 12 years ago
Mean ppl suc!

you however rock!

And although the text became a bit wordy (acquiesce?) I enjoyed the trip down the rabbit hole! For a "one-of-a-kind," this was great! I hope for a series soon, like the cab ride only with more build up and back story!

*****

Cheer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great job

my wife & I enjoyed this story. Where's part 2?

BoppaBoppaover 9 years ago
Be Careful

I enjoyed the story, but I caution you about a habit you seem to display at times, the unnecessary use of the word "had".

In one paragraph you wrote: As my husband had pounded me violently from behind, my orgasm had come quickly, not in ripples but like waves breaking against rock, a boiling cauldron of chaotic sensations drowning out reality and subduing all thoughts of anything except the urge to submit, until with complete abandonment my body had given itself over to a cascade of ecstasy in a writhing, trembling mass even as his climax had erupted inside me. As he had lifted my head from the pillow and leaned in to kiss me, my eyes had rolled open, glazed over in the thrall of a passion which had long been forgotten and a throaty growl had escaped my lips.

In just a couple of sentences, you have used the word "had" 8 times, and only one of them should be there. Here is how I feel it should have been written with 7 of them removed, and a couple of adjustments in tense:

As my husband pounded me violently from behind, my orgasm came quickly, not in ripples but like waves breaking against rock, a boiling cauldron of chaotic sensations drowning out reality and subduing all thoughts of anything except the urge to submit, until with complete abandonment my body gave itself over to a cascade of ecstasy in a writhing, trembling mass even as his climax erupted inside me. As he lifted my head from the pillow and leaned in to kiss me, my eyes rolled open, glazed over in the thrall of a passion which had long been forgotten and a throaty growl escaped my lips.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Superlative writing

You have a knack for analogy. Original (to me) and descriptive; yet almost got in the way of the action... almost.

Your previous story title contained "the making of a slut". THIS was the penultimate making of a slut story. The final two paragraphs enunciated it dramatically.

On to your third offering - I cannot tarry longer.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago
And 2 weeks later

The cheating cunt gets up in the morning to find that the sheet beneath her reeks and pissing is so painful.

She rushes to an emergency appointment at the gyno and in a couple hours is told that she has gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, chlamydia, hepatitisC, and HIV

In the meantime husband wakes up, his dick is oozing and his piss burns so bad he wants to die.

And guess what he will! because the cheating cunt has killed them both !

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorover 7 years ago
Very thoughtful

Very thoughtful and shows a lovely roleplay gradually getting bigger. I really appreciated the exposition of her thoughts as the fantasy became hotter and more real in the booth. Hearing about the head interaction was very arousing for us sapiosexuals. :)

I gave it a 5. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yeah, because what really turns women on is the thought of sucking some stranger's anonymous dick. I can honestly say that blowing a disembodied penis is a thought that never ever occurs to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Glory hole .. hm ..

To have sex thru a glory hole I really don't know what to make out of it. For me personally it´s much better and hornier to have sex with whole person. Look, touch, taste, lick and fuck. I cannot imagine to make love only to a pussy or mouth through some hole in the wall. Seems boring, not knowing who the other person is. Maybe a glory hole is best only to cum fast and don't care on who or where your cum will go. I think that for me it would have been just half of the pleasure but I am definitely not against it. If somebody likes it, then ok, why not?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
What kind

What kind of whore, even a British whore, fucks a stranger.in a glory.hole. Even a.British cuck wouldn't be ok with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Omg here we go again

BBC you would think no other races was worthy of bedding a woman. My wife and I when we were younger would go out to have some fun once in a while there would be a self centered arrogant better than anyone man would aproch us or just her and asked for a dance. Julieanne would always get my approval before she would accept. Some time's I could tell that it bothered the guy that she respected me that much. When they would go a little to far and she would warn them some would stop some I guess think she just needed push a little. Julieanne sometimes would just walk away sometimes she would say what makes you think I want another man, you are that self centered, you really think you are better than my husband, you are really that arrogant, you really need your butt kicked, and so on. I would laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some real dickheads in these comments.

Well done, I really enjoyed all of your stories.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Liked it, especially the explanation of her emotions.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Wow !! Hotter than hot. The description of her feelings was incredibly erotic. I could hardly breathe while reading it. The excitement each of them must have experienced was palpable. Very, very good writing!! A smoldering 5-🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆 🤪

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just more racist trash - a bunch of dogs running around loose. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
A cocks thickness matters to me.

I love a hard cock that requires a slow, but steady insertions, that slowly widens a woman's pussy walls to accept its thickness. Feeling my walls being stretched wider, gripping him tighter, pulling my clit down so it is rubbing on him the whole time sending me climaxing almost continually. GOD, that is a good tight fucking that you never ever forget! A 10plus!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Brilliantly written thank-you. Not sure how anyone could consider this racist, what for merely mentioning it was a black cock?

15091962150919622 months ago

Well done! Her acceptance of her desires is well written. The privacy of the small darkened space, the anonymous pleasure for both can let you explore what you would be reluctant to do anywhere else. Thanks for writing.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

Too bad this author stopped writing. He put out several good stories

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

A glory hole can be a safe place for a husband and wife to live out a fantasy without bringing another man into the relationship. Just an anonymous cock or two.

My girlfriend and I read it together and she thought it was hot.

She then grinned and told me her girlfriend and her husband went to one. It apparently had a glory hole on both walls. They were making out when a cock came through one and the wife started fondling and sucking. Then one came through the other hole. The wife grinned and said that one's for you. When he protested she said if you don't this is over night now. Besides, I think it would be hot. He did

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous