All Comments on 'The Goblin and The Paladin Ch. 01'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gets better and better

More of a classic series by a legendary author. Keep it up!

KnickersKnickersover 14 years ago
Welcome back

Wow, surprised to see you back. I wouldn't normally read fantasy, but seeing your name prompted me. Enjoyable story - I can kinda see where this is leading, and I'm both excited and horrified. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Chapter ended too soon

I thought we'd get to see what Cockweasel will do to the good paladin when she becomes his captive. But Cockweasel's return is great, cant believe how you can root for a character while the same time be horrified, pity and disgusted at the same time.

Good story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

So glad that Cockweasel is back and up to his old tricks. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mr. Tasker!

You were the very first author on Literotica that I discovered who wrote about big breasts and fantasy or sci-fi! To me you are a legend! I loved this story, I do hope you follow up on more! I absolutely love your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I LOVE THESE ADVENTURES!!!

Albeit not as good as the first of the series, it was still just as potent and just as raunchy, sleazy, and humiliating as before! Loved it! Can't wait to see what Cockweasel has in store for the sexy Paladin when she's a slave. Hope he does worse things to her and she has to go along with it. Keep up the good work and continue these series!

JorachJorachover 14 years ago
Cockweasel rawks!!

Awesome, glad to see you're back writing.

As perverted and as sleazy as ever, hot stuff as always.

Eagerly anticipating the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep up the good work..

GeorgeTasker is GOD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brillant

Brilliant as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YES MORE COCKWEASEL

Brilliant work George!

I was ECSTATIC to see another part to this story, after such a long hiatus too!

Please, keep it coming. More noble she-paladins, more modest queens, more demure sorceresses, more accomplished female sages and lots more smelly, horrible, nasty, green goblin cock!

LeomannLeomannover 14 years ago
More Awsome.

Its great to read another part of the cockweasel saga, and while this is just as hot (its specially wonderful to actually get some action with gwendalyn) I hope theres more twists in store, the original trio was great because it was impossible to tell what would happen next, and cockweasel had a few flashes of nobility that just made the whole thing better. Cant wait to read the other two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorely missed these adventures

Sorely missed reading about what the beautiful paladin, cockweasel and the other mystical (if not frequently very busty) characters of your stories were up too. Fantastic story, please keep it up (As your stories often do, haha, there was horrible...i will be here all night)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pervy little goblin

He is such a weiner, that little Cockweasel. But I cannot deny being happy to see a continuation. Hope for more soon.

iridium248iridium248about 14 years ago

Mmmm, I'd love to RP as the women he meets, if you know what I mean. Now to find a guy who can...Fill the role. -_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved the name - Cockweasel!

Hated the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He is a one.

Good old Cockweasel, at it again. Really funny, a joy to read.

eafaTeafaT6 months ago

I hope there will be a sequel... This story is perfect. I really enjoyed the adventure between the paladin and the goblin... hot erotic fun. Is there a sequel or a book version of this story written from the same height?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous