The Golden Orb Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawke56
hawke56
90 Followers

Jane's expression darkened a bit but soon enough she was back to teasing me: "Oh, I see. Well, however did you manage to have sex with me last night then?"

"What are you even talking about?" I asked as I stared at her puzzled.

"Well you said you weren't gay, so you must be heterosexual. Considering you are a girl right now this must mean that you like men only. No?"

I just stared at her blankly for a few seconds and then finally gathered enough wits to reply sarcastically: "Haha, good one Jane. You know what I meant. I don't like guys. But you are technically correct. Since I am decidedly female right now, I guess I'm a lesbian. Happy now?"

"Sure you don't want that perfect body of yours bent over a desk by a hot, muscular and hung dude, your tits pressing against the wood and your bare ass raised in the air and then be mounted and fucked into your cute butt until your girlcock squirts all over the place?" quipped my girlfriend. Before I could help it my brain already went ahead and promptly visualized that very scenario in my mind. And to my absolute horror the mental image of my current feminine form bent over a table ad fucked by some hunky man actually was very arousing. I could feel my cock stir a little in my panties thinking about it. I desperately tried to shut down any thoughts into that direction but that endeavor remained unfruitful.

My face turned redder than it had ever been before and I blurted out "Oh god! Jane why do you have to say things like that? I'll probably need brain bleach to get rid of that image."

She only laughed and continued: "Oh that would not be to your liking? Then how about wrapping your cute lips around a meaty shaft and sucking on it until you get a nice load of cum? Would that make you all hot and bothered, girlfriend?"

Even though I wouldn't have thought that it could even happen my face flushed even more. Mostly because once more the mental images actually did make me hot and bothered to some extent.

"No... of course not. I only like girls. Really. There's no way I would... you know...ever consider doing...what you just said. By the way, what exactly was the biology homework for next Wednesday again?" I stuttered and then very unsubtly tried to change the topic.

Jane stopped right in her track and stared at me and her chin nearly hit the floor. When I looked at her questioningly a huge grin spread on her face: "Wait a minute Sam, why are you blushing so hard? You really are getting hot and bothered, aren't you?"

"What?... I...No! Of course not. Why would you even think that?" I tried to deny.

My girlfriend smiled at me warmly and replied: "Oh come on now my dear. We've been dating long enough for me to know that whenever a topic makes you feel nervous or insecure about yourself you try to change the topic to some sort of homework."

"I never do that," I huffed and crossed my arms, indignantly blowing a strand of my black hair out of my eyes while doing so.

"What about last week when Linda was asking whether or not we two have had sex already and you instead of answering, immediately invited her along to learn for the math test with us?"

Well if she put it that way, maybe my topic-changing attempts really were quite obvious. Nonetheless I did not want to admit to my girlfriend that I actually was getting somewhat aroused by the thought of sexual intercourse between a man and me in my current girly appearance. So I stubbornly insisted: "Well that was learning, which is not necessarily homework. Therefore you are wrong and I'm not getting hot and bothered. Now let's go. I don't want to be late for school."

Jane just raised an eyebrow, making no sign of going anywhere. I was just about to open my mouth again when all of a sudden her hand darted between my legs. I let out a girlish yelp as she grabbed my crotch and her fingers squeezed the bulge of my rather erect penis which strained my panties. "Hey, what are you doing Jane, we are in public."

Taking a look around the empty streets my girlfriend seemed unconcerned: "There is nobody in sight right now. Plus it seems I was right. You are aroused, Sam." At this point I couldn't even think of witty response or any kind of response at all anymore. Granted that having my penis squeezed by Jane didn't really help, but it was still a rather weak display from me when I just opened and closed my mouth a few times without saying anything and then just gave up and averted my eyes in shame. Finally removing her hand from my groin she put a serious expression on her face and said: "Hey, don't be upset, Sam. I'm fine with you being bisexual. Why would I not be? I'm bisexual myself after all or did you forget? "

Finally managing to speak again I tried to explain my situation: "No, I didn't forget. It's just that I've never had any sexual attraction to males at all before. Yet somehow when you talked about me getting it on with a guy in my current female form it actually... well... I don't know. It kind of is an arousing picture. I don't know why I'm thinking like that all of a sudden."

"Sure you never had any thoughts of getting it on with another boy when you were your usual male self?" Jane wanted to know: "Really, you can tell me. I love you anyways and I won't just go around and tell it to everybody."

Suppressing my unwillingness to think about the issue for a few moments I pondered the question and eventually replied: "I know you wouldn't. Seriously though, I really never thought about having sex with another male before. In fact even now the thought of me as my usual male self getting fucked by a dude isn't exciting me in the least. With the body I have right now on the other hand... Well, it does turn me on to imagine some hunky dude actually... you know. Oh god, what is wrong with me? You must think I'm some kind freak."

Jane gently brushed my cheek and whispered: "No I don't think that and nothing is wrong with you. You are sweet and beautiful as boy and as girl as well." Then she kissed me tenderly on the lips and I just melted. When our lips parted again Jane just smile reassuringly: "So it seems you only like girls while you are a boy but you also like boys when you are a girl yourself?"

As we resumed our walk towards school again I retorted: "Maybe. I'm not sure. So far I've only been aroused by the mental image of getting it on with a man. I can't really say for sure if I would like it for real."

My girlfriend looked thoughtful for a moment before she asked: "Would you like to try?"

"What?" was all I could ask.

"I said: Would you like to try? Sex with a man I mean." She repeated.

My chin fell down in shock and I blurted out: "Are you serious?"

Jane just shrugged her shoulders: "Sure. There is only one way to find out if you like something and that is trying it out. I myself hid my various kinks for quite some time. Trying some out with you and then talking about all of them today is really liberating and I now know for sure that female bodies are awesome to snuggle up to during and after sex. Had I never tried with you I would have missed out on something wonderful. You my dear girlfriend obviously are curious about having a male lover and if you try it you'll probably find out that you like it. Just like you found out that you like being a girl and wearing dresses and all that."

Still skeptical I responded: "I guess you are right. But I don't think I'm ready to get myself fucked by a dude. Not even while I'm a girl. Plus I wouldn't want to cheat on you. I was serious when I said that I loved you."

"Aww, you are sweet. But honestly I wouldn't mind sharing you with others in bed. I do love you as well and I want to be by your side but I do not think that sex must be exclusive between two partners. As long as you are only romantically involved with me and tell me about it whenever you sleep around I seriously doubt that I would think of it as cheating. Moreover I could be there with you when you try out getting it on with a man. We could make it one of those threesomes I fantasize about." My girlfriend said with an apparent happy gleam in her eyes.

"Are you telling me that you are someone that promotes open relationships?" I wanted to clarify, blushing deeply.

Jane shot me a timid glance and explained: "Well not exactly promote as in thinking everyone should do it like that. I do find the concept very interesting and I do think that such a relationship could be just as strong as a normal monogamous one but I don't really mind. I'm happy with either relationship. Especially as long as it is with you Sam. I did plan to just be in a normal couple with you, but you proved to be so open-minded and understanding that I am reconsidering. Moreover I do have to admit that the thought of you going at it with a man does turn me on quite a bit. As does the idea of a threesome with the two of us and someone else, boy or girl. But as I promised earlier I won't force you into my weird desires anymore. The choice about how this relationship works is up to you beautiful."

My mind raced. This was basically many guys wet dream. Being in a loving relationship with a smart, nice and beautiful girl while still be able to potentially having other sexual partners. The possibilities of threesomes. On the other hand it also meant that I might have to share Jane as well, sexually at least. I wasn't really the overly jealous type but maybe that was going too far even for me. Then again that was only fair after all. Eventually I came to a conclusion.

"I guess we could try the open relationship. If any of us feel uncomfortable with it we can still go back to being a more traditional couple. But I think you are right. You have to try things to find out if they work for you."

Jane squeezed my hand in excitement and cheered: "Great! That's reasonable enough. But I'm sure we can make it work."

I giggled and then leaned over to give her a peck on her lips. "If you say so sweetie."

Beaming at me my girlfriend commented: "Oh I do. However we went a bit off-topic from my original question. Which was whether you'd like to sleep with a boy or not."

I retorted: "Didn't I already say that I don't think I'm ready to try that?"

Jane smiled mischievously and corrected me: "You said you weren't ready to get fucked. But as you might remember from yesterday that's not the only way for a woman to please someone with a penis."

Memories of Jane's lips around cock the previous evening returned and I couldn't help but blush.

"Are you asking if I'd like to give a blowjob? I'm kind of unsure, but... Well,... I mean it does intrigue me for some reason... It's... just.... Maybe I could do that. You know what Jane? I actually do want to try, if only so I can say that I at least tried."

Jane smiled at me warmly: "That's my girl."

..................

Chapter 7: Two is company, four is company as well:

We finally arrived at school not much later. Only to find out that we were there way too early due to the fact that our English teacher was ill and her class had been cancelled for the day. And it was the first class of the day. I sighed: "Great, they could at least warn us about this with an email or something not just with a message on the chalkboard in the classroom. What do we do now until physical education starts?"

Jane just shrugged: "Really I don't know. Hey, at least we still have time to finish our Romeo and Juliet essays now. We could probably work on that."

Although I wasn't particularly thrilled about that suggestion, I had to admit that it was reasonable enough way to pass time so I agreed. Just that moment Linda and her sometimes-boyfriend Jace came around the corner.

Linda and Jace both were a fellow senior students and just happened to be our schools most popular couple. Linda was the head cheerleader of our local cheerleading squad. Fittingly for that position she was quite the looker as well and kept herself in a fit and healthy condition. She had a perfect, athletic body with tanned skin and curves in all the right places. Her ass was heart-shaped but firm, her waist reasonably thin and she had a set of big D-cup boobs. Rumors about her having a boobjob done were circulating the entire school and they weren't rumors at all as she had confessed to me.

Her face was also very beautiful. Full lips, a cute button nose, rather high cheekbones and stunning blue eyes framed by long bleached blond hair. She looked just like the typical stereotypical high-school cheerleader. Her personality didn't exactly match that image though. While she could be quite an alpha bitch if she really wanted to, most of the time she was very friendly and she never actively bullied anyone. There had even been a few instances when Linda stood up for some poor kid that got bullied. Me for example. Furthermore, while she actually was a bit shallow and rather ditzy at times she didn't mock people with other interests than her own. She wasn't interested in schoolwork, science or literature and much preferred worrying about her own looks, partying and shopping. However she openly acknowledged that she most likely just wasn't smart enough to care much about academic subjects. Linda was also a loyal and caring person that would go to great lengths for her friends, as I knew from experience.

In fact she lived right next to me in our childhood and we had been friends back then, often playing together. Her family moved to the other end of town when we both were eleven. That and the fact that we developed different interest made us grow apart a bit but we still considered each other friends, even hanging out together occasionally. I also sometimes helped her to learn for an important test or lent her a hand with her homework.

Her boyfriend Jace was more difficult for me to describe. I didn't know that much about him. He was the quarterback of our school's football team and he was quite good at it. He was tall, muscular and handsome, with his broad shoulders, angular and masculine face and short brown hair. In all of our time in the same school I had probably exchanged about five sentences with him. From what I've heard from Linda and other students however he was quite the lady-killer, seducing a lot of girls to short term flings. But as far as I heard he was always upfront with the girls and made it clear that it wouldn't last long. The only girl he seemed to have a semi-steady relationship with was Linda herself.

They were constantly switching between being a couple and going separate ways but surprisingly they always stayed on good terms and never really had a serious fight. Their break-ups were always completely civil and both had their share of flings as long as they lasted which did not prevent them from becoming a couple again later. Right now they were an official couple once more.

"Hey girls, why are you standing around in front of the classroom? Asked Linda as she and Jace approached.

"Well it seems like Mrs. Miller is ill. So English is cancelled."

The cheerleader sighed in exasperation: "Oh great, so I could have slept longer instead of coming to school? Stupid teachers. I can't wait to finally be done with school."

Her boyfriend just shrugged and commented: "Well, look on the bright side babe. At least we have less classes today."

Linda cheered up in an instant: "If you put it that way I can't really be too upset after all."

Then she turned back to me and Jane: "Anyways, you two got any plans what to do with this unexpected free time?"

I shook my head: "Not really. We were thinking about doing some homework mostly." My childhood friend wrinkled her nose in apparent disdain at the mention of homework.

Meanwhile Jace snorted as well and then shot me and Jane a seductive look. "Two beautiful ladies like you can surely spend their time with better things." He teased with a wink.

I blushed at that. Was he really trying to sweet-talk us here? Well, that probably came with being a girl. Linda gave him a playful swat on the arm: "Jace, you are an incorrigible flirt. You know that Sam and Jane are in a relationship. Also from how desperate Sam tried to change the topic last week they probably are kind of shy and haven't even fucked yet."

Damn, my subject changing-techniques apparently were real crap. Suddenly Jane objected with a smirk: "Actually we did. Just Yesterday."

Linda literally gushed with excitement at that: "For real? How was it? Oh my god, Sammy my dear you got to tell me everything about that. I want to know all the details."

I shot my girlfriend an annoyed look, knowing that Linda would bother me about this to no end, and responded: "Yes we did have sex together yesterday and it was great. However I wouldn't want to discuss details here in the hallway."

The cheerleader pouted for a few seconds but then gave up. Her boyfriend shook his head and laughed: "So our resident lesbian couple finally got into bed together huh? Well good to know. Any chance you guy's will let me watch sometime?"

Linda rolled her eyes and stated: "Don't mind Jace. He has been kind of infatuated with you two for some time especially with you Sam."

I made a disbelieving sound and inquired: "With me?"

"Sure, you are a beautiful girl. I wouldn't mind seeing you naked or doing even more with you beautiful." He retorted playfully. I once more blushed and felt my own arousal rising at the thought of this stud getting it on with my girly self.

"You do know that I'm not 100% female, right?" I asked him.

He casually answered: "Sure, I know you are a transsexual and still have your dick. To be honest that doesn't really bother me. A hot chick is a hot chick even if she doesn't have a pussy."

At this point Linda got back in the conversation: "I am kind of curious about that. Does your penis still work normally or is it just constantly limp like I've heard it happens to most transsexuals."

Before I could answer that question my girlfriend cut in: "Since last night I can personally confirm that it works perfectly fine."

Linda giggled and said: "Good to hear. Seriously girls now you've made me want to watch as well."

At that remark Jane suddenly shot a questioning look into my direction. I knew exactly what it was about. Remembering the talk we had earlier about trying an open relationship and me actually considering some sexual activities with a man, it wasn't hard to guess what Jane was thinking now that two attractive people showed obvious sexual interest in us. Thinking about it for a few moments I finally nodded hesitantly. I really did want to make new experiences and this might be a great opportunity.

Jane beamed and then turned to the other couple giving them a suggestive smile: "You know, you two might actually get to do more than watch if you play your cards right."

The eyes of the two nearly bulged out of their eyes. Linda was the first to recover and her gaze turned a decidedly lusty one as she was eyeing my girlfriend and me: "Are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?"

Jane blushed slightly and replied: "I'm suggesting the four of us together, yes. So, what do you say?" Jace's jaw dropped down as he stared at us and I was sure that he was close to dropping down unconscious. His cheerleader girlfriend was obviously intrigued as well.

"Jace?" was all she asked. The quarterback just nodded vehemently. With a big grin Linda cheered: "Great! Oh this will be so exciting. My first foursome. Let's do it right now. We do still have about an hour left until classes begin."

Before we could protest she grabbed me and Jane by our hands and dragged us along. Jace followed right behind us. "Not that I'm inherently opposed to doing it right now," objected my girlfriend: "But we are in school. Where would we participate in sexual activities here without getting in trouble?"

"The girl's locker room. Until physical education starts nobody should be there since it's usually locked. But as the cheerleading team captain I have a key." Came the answer.

hawke56
hawke56
90 Followers