The Golden Ring Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not staying?"

"Does it feel like a you staying the night kind of thing?"

"No I suppose not."

"You want help cleaning up?"

"No, I'm not going to have you doing dishes. C'mon car keys?"

"In the car."

I go get dressed and grab my wallet and we head out and Bonnie is bewildered a lot as I'm ending this like this. She was pretty sure she'd stay and maybe that I'd want to fuck her again and she might be able to redeem herself.

She's quiet and thinking again only talking enough to give me directions and she lives in an apartment building and after I find her parking place I hand her the keys and she looks at me.

"Later."

I head off walking without so much even as a kiss leaving her hurting and dumped into where she is facing who she is again hard.

And you know? I don't feel bad about it either.

I walk heading downtown and it's late so I find myself walking into Dusty's which is a pool bar that I've gone to now and then and I get a table and order a bucket of beers and I'm just warming up my table playing by myself when Kerri brings over my beers and I can feel her looking me over.

Kerri is nice she's Chinese 2nd generation so actually from here and she's pretty with all the stereotypes except being short. She's five seven easily and really hot if I'm being honest.

I give myself a semi hard on and give her a little push to crotch watch.

Her eyes linger and I can feel her interest grow some more.

~Yes it's big, you're sure it's big.~

~Big hard cock and a muscled guy would be so good.~

She's in between guys for a few months, the last guy was a jackass...hit her.

That's not cool.

She's staring and I cough.

Kerri looks at me and she blushes. "Sorry James."

"It's cool, you're allowed to look. I know women do that just as much as we do."

She covers part of her face with her hand.

"Free shot for me being a spaz?"

"Sure, hey you eat yet?"

Kerri looks at me. "Not really, you buying?"

"Sure order something from anywhere as long as they have portable card reader."

"You sure?"

"Definitely."

Her smile was worth it and she goes to call something in and I end up playing a couple of guys there that suck worse than I do and are honestly thrown by the chemistry between me and Kerri.

Some of the other women there are checking me out too and I push the notice of my bulge, of my shoulders and arms which are getting a lot better both with working out and the power.

I'm friendly of course but it's obvious that my focus is on Kerri.

I do pretty good playing until I play Danny. I'm not sure his last name but he's one of the fixtures around here a fifty something guy that's just good. I lose and by about four balls so I do the honorable thing and I buy him a shot for every ball he sank past me and a beer for the eight.

Which was taken pretty well by Danny and a few others and Kerri.

Kerri works at a pool bar and that's something she likes and is actually into.

I get a bigger step up when the food arrives and she ordered from The Blue Crow and she got their rib nachos which are blue corn nachos and all the fixings but the meat instead of hamburger is their ribs pulled off the bone and chopped.

I pay and she's pretty happy and offers me a couple feeding them to me.

I push the sexy cute chemistry between us a little with a little power.

~This is fun, this was nice, he's kind of cute.~

~And hung, he has a big cock, you're sure of that.~

~Thinking about that a lot.~

I just sort of hang around and play more than drink and when the place clears out I stick around and help clean the place so she can do her till.

It's not the first time I've scrubbed a floor at the end of a shift.

But yeah I do it right and while the water is filling the mop bucket I filled the bar sink and put stuff in to soak and then did the bar/tables first. While the floor dried I washed the dishes and the ashrays.

It wasn't much but it shaved off time it took Kerri to get out of there.

She kissed me as she finished and pressed against me grinding.

"Want to come over?" She asks me.

"Definitely."

We walk to her place which is close like about twenty minutes away and we talk about work and things. She knows where I work since well most folks in town come at some point in time to the hospital.

She's definitely a local her apartment is older and kinda shitty but not at the same time. It's a loft space but that's not a fancy thing here it's a cheap space that the landlord did the bare minimum to make it an apartment.

But she's an artist so there's all sorts of paintings on the wall.

Kerri turns and kisses me grinding again and I go fully hard.

Her eyes widen.

"Wow."

"Yeah you are."

She smiles and I walk us to her couch and we're undressing.

Kerri's body is even better as she undresses. A bit too thin for my tastes and yet still incredibly sexy. She has small b cup breasts that sit high and firm and her skin is lightly tanned already, no tan lines either.

I get images of her having privacy here on the roof of this shitty place where she can read or listen to tunes and sunbathe naked or with a couple of other girls.

Okay interesting building then.

Once I'm out of my shorts her slim fingers are caressing my cock and her hand's shaking.

"Holy fuck James, that's huge I don't know if that'll fit."

I kiss her. "We'll figure something out."

I lean down and start kissing and sucking her nipples and guide her to sitting on her couch and I spread her legs apart.

She's never been in this position ever, guys don't do this, not in her experience.

I keep kissing her then returning to her breasts and push some power.

~Your nipples are going to get so hard, so sexually sensitive, getting them touched and sucked will feel amazing.~

Kerri starts gasping as I'm really getting into sucking on those nice titties and touching them while I'm kissing her and I can feel her getting super turned on and I kiss her one more time.

"Play with your titties Kerri while I make you feel good."

I slip down between her legs and nuzzle her pussy.

Not one guy she's been with has ever gone down on her.

I start slow nuzzling her and tracing my lips like kisses on her mound on each of her inner thighs and then closer on either side of her labia and then trace my lips up and down her lips making her really wet and aching before I slip my tongue inside.

"Oh James, oh shit, of shit yes!"

I use my powers to feel all of the spaces and places that'll pleasure Kerri even if she's never had a guy there. She's fingered herself enough that I can feel the places that she's touched.

~Your pussy feels so good right now, so awesome, you feel so excited, so alive.~

~You pussy feels twice as sexually sensitive and satisfying with me.~

Kerri has an orgasm the first from getting eaten out.

I keep going lapping her up and after five minutes or so I push. ~Cum again.~

Kerri cries out and squeezes her titties getting to an even higher peak.

"Oh fuck yes James, holy fuck that feels so fucking good!"

"It's a nice pussy Kerri, you deserve to have it treated good."

She moans as I slip a finger inside of her.

Most guys are idiots and think the vagina's one deal it's not and you can lick and suckle on the visible part of the clit but one inside her vaginal tunnel if you go in about two to four inches she'll have the rest of her clit just the other side of the vag wall. There's all sorts of nerves there and that's the g-spot.

A lot of guys just fuck, some guys a lot of guys just miss it and the guys that get women off really well, well the put effort into that spot, it's why our cocks have flared tips and sides, it's why lesbians are so very good in bed because they actually know what their doing.

I'm just using one finger so I have easier access to her pussy but I bring Kerri off really hard this time to where she bunny humps my hand.

"Mmmm...oh...ohhh...fuck me James, please god I want that cock inside me please."

I reach under her and the comforter that's on her couch. "Grab the pillow Kerri."

She does at the last minute as I pull her off the couch and settle her on the floor.

Then I go back down and make her get off again before kissing up her slender body to suckle those titties more making her gasp and then I kiss her.

I use my power to guide my cock to her pussy and some more power.

~This will fit, this will fit inside you and it won't harm you.~

I push in and she gasps and grunts and says "fuck" in Chinese before she bites my shoulder.

She's amazingly tight, wonderfully tight as I'm stretching her wider that she's ever been and if I hadn't used power I might have torn her.

I bottom out in her as she can only take so much length and I kiss her and gently play with her breasts as she's pant breathing and getting used to my monster cock.

She's is gasping immediately from the enhanced feeling from her pussy as I'm moving slowly at first as I fuck her and she has a really powerful first orgasm that leaves her shivering in a good way.

It takes ten minutes before she is adjusted enough to wrap her legs around my waist and already I've outlasted most of the guys she's been with.

"God this is going on forever James."

I laugh. "It's big but not that long."

"No, the sex most guys have cum already."

"Maybe younger guys but they don't know how to pace themselves. I'm just getting started Kerri."

"Oh god fuck me then James, fuck me good baby."

~Cum now.~

Kerri moans as she is hit with another orgasm.

~You have the energy, you have the strength push back into it, fuck him back, let out all the frustration in your life.~

Kerri gets this shimmer in her eyes from the power push and she starts arching her hips up to meet my thrusts. I pick up the pace to my normal rhythm and I start fucking her really good and hard making sure that i push my cock head against that g-spot inside of her.

She moans and groans even grunts in that sexy as fuck way as she's determined to keep up until she latches onto my shoulders and pulls herself tight to me and cums really hard ten minutes later and I cum inside of her.

~Cum inside you feels incredible, right, perfect, sexy, it feels right on this deep, deep biological level to you.~

She bites me again as she's swamped with all this pleasure and new sensations and feelings.

~Cum now.~

Kerri writhes as she's already still in the throes of everything and she comes again.

I use power to stay hard and I fuck her some more and even harder as she hangs on for dear life until she can't anymore and falls back on the comforter swearing in Chinese and whining and grunting and her eyes are glazed over as I feel her mentally slipping into the sea of pleasure.

She cums again and I cum inside her again and use more power to stay hard and after another fifteen strokes that I really pound into her making her scream I cum inside her again and then use some more power and push her making her.

~Cum again.~

Mentally she falls of the edge into giggling and sobbing and literal spasms as I pull out and roll her over. She's still blissed out and panting and drooling as her brain is desperately trying to process everything and I use power to clean out her butt making it vanish and lube up.

~My cock will fit, it won't cause you any harm, you will love getting filled with cock in your ass. Cock deep in your ass is right because why are they so attracted to them, so many people like anal, you will love anal.~

There's no resistance to the mental pushes and I spread her ass cheeks and sink my cock deep into her fine little asian ass.

That snaps Kerri out of her being blissed out so much as she screams. "Gnnnnh! FUCK! FUCK! Huge!, James you huge fucking cock is in my ass! God! FUCK! I have cock in my ass! Ohhhhhhhh...fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck I love it!"

She pushes herself up to her hands and knees and starts riding back against my cock as her pussy is gushing out her fluids and mine and we get into it again really hard.

Her rebound is amazing with her being twenty five or so and just hitting her strides sexually.

She has another orgasm and another before I have mine filling her tight ass with my cum making her moan, I keep going until I another twenty strokes and I make myself cum again and another twenty strokes and I cum again.

I'm done.

Yeah now I'm tired, satisfied and spent and Kerri is happy, sobbing and I slip out of her and lay beside her spooning and wrap my arms around her.

~You feel so sexy, so powerful and sexy, you made James cum so many times it was amazing.~

~You know it now, how amazing you can be, but still humble, kind, nice is just as sexy.~

We're there awhile just recovering and I have several ideas.

I feel her out, feel the girl knowledge of being a girl she has. All the mental stuff, just living stuff and even how it feels to cum like a girl and pull that inside and record it in me.

Not live it but just record it.

Then I feel out about her ex. Derek and all his bullshit which was a lot with him being a pretty abusive asshole. I guess a lot of asian guys from her experience can be. She tried dating him because he was like her and her other dates were pretty meh with white guys kinda being mostly there just for the sex and the fetish. As soon as they got a glimmer she was a person and not a sex doll they tended to bail.

Derek Wong was just a big mistake in her thinking he might be different than the rest of the Chinese guys she knew. Instead he was a kind of misogynistic petty fucker thinking he was hot shit because he had a garage of his own and some nice wheels.

I know where he lives now.

That took a while learning all of that and I move and pick Kerri up and go find her bedroom and slip into bed with her.

The last thing I do is push into her creativity and her drive.

I push her ability, not just energy but her raw talent as much as I can.

I feel Zeus agree.

~There's a long tradition of gifts and being muses James.~

It really drains me and I actually fall asleep in her bed with her and snuggled closely.

It's morning when I wake up and Kerri is gone from the bed and she's up and I can hear music and smell fresh paint and she's in a bathrobe and painting when I get out of her bed and make my way over.

She's painting this scene with people what looks like local immigrants picking grapes and there's a bottle of cream soda spilled in the foreground that has humming birds feeding from it.

She looks at me. "Sorry, I had to wake up and paint." I lean down and kiss her and we share a passionate kiss. "That's okay, artists have to do art."

She smiles and it's big and beautiful and pretty.

"Thanks James, seriously I needed that more than I could have dreamed."

"Yeah last night was amazing, thanks for having me over."

"Sorry I didn't make coffee I didn't think of it."

"I'll do it can I use your shower?"

"Absolutely."

We kiss again and she goes back to painting really into it.

I can feel she was really truthful about last night.

And as awesome as it was for her she is literally so into it, she dreamed of painting.

She hadn't done that in a long time.

I message Mike by text telling him I'm out and will see him for prayer tonight if he wants to cum over and then I shower.

I make coffee but her coffee is really cheap, she really doesn't have a lot of food here.

I can feel it her art stuff but rent and student loans and other stuff has her pretty broke.

I bring her a coffee and kiss her. "I have to go but is it okay if I come back?"

She takes the coffee and kisses me back. "Sure."

"Will you be offended if I bring some groceries?"

She blushes. "Sorry...I mean you don't have to James but I'm not going to say no."

She looks at me. "You don't have to buy me things."

I kiss her. "Kerri you're a friend, It's not the sex, it's not an age thing, you're a friend and I actually like helping my friends."

She kisses me back pretty deeply. "Okay...good, I feel better about it all now."

I leave and I don't work until tonight so I get a cab home and get changed into my basketball shorts and a tee shirt and get in my car and I head to Derek Wong's garage. It's still early and I'm there before he is.

He looks me over and he's well dressed, decently built for a Chinese guy and I push power at him as I'm walking over to him. ~Look at his cock, notice that big cock.~

I have a semi already going.

~You know it's big, it's intimidating.~

"Derek Wong?"

"Yeah can I help you?"

"I'm here to talk."

I walk in after he turns off his alarm and lock the door.

"Hey what the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm here to talk about the last girl you beat around."

"Fuck Mei, I never laid a hand on her."

I slap him to the ground.

He's stunned and looks up at me as I pull out my cock.

~Stare at it, look at it, it's fucking huge.~

He does.

Then looks at me. "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"I'm James Stevens and I'm the vengeful avatar of an old god."

"What!?"

"Suck my cock." I push it hard.

Derek's eyes shimmer and I can feel him fight it but I'm too strong, too mad and he crawls over fast and grabs my cock and stuffs my cockhead in his mouth and he starts sucking it.

Mentally he's freaking out.

"It wasn't Mei but now that I know there's more I'm more than going to do this."

"You like sucking cock, you love sucking cock, you love the feeling, you love the taste."

I push it hard and Derek moans and fights and gags and for three minutes he's fighting this and then he gives and I feel his brain give in and he starts enjoying it more and more and more as it starts taking him over.

Then I use power to push no gag reflex, to make my cock fit down his throat and I start fucking his face.

When I cum he guzzles it down and he cums in his underwear.

I pull out and he's crying and looking up at me.

"Why?"

"You're an abusive fucker and beat the shit out of women Derek now get undressed."

There's no push right now but he's undressing. "You're going to fuck me aren't you, you're going to make me take that monster cock in my ass like you made me a cocksucker."

"Yeah you're a cocksucker for life now Derek, you'll love it all your life."

"This isn't right, it's nor fair!"

"Oh well fair's not something that he or I are known for."

He still gets naked and he's staring at me.

"Turn around Derek, bend over the counter."

"No, no, don't do this."

"Turn around and bend over."

Still no push but he does it and his dick is hard and leaking pre-cum.

He whimpers as I step up and rub his ass then spread his asscheeks apart.

"You will love this, you will love the feeling of my cock inside you."

"Nooooo!" But part of him wants this and he has not enough willpower behind it and the power sinks into his brain.

~Clean inside, clean and slick and you will be able to take all of it.~

I shove my cock into his virgin ass and Derek cries out. "Fuck! Fuck, god, fuck yes!"

I start fucking Derek hard and he's loud and screaming crying out in pleasure as he's loving every second of it, every thrust, every inch.

He starts fucking me back pushing to meet my thrusts.

"God I'm a faggot, I'm a fucking faggot and I love it, god I love it."

He cries out shooting his load all over the side of the counter.

I feel him shifting inside, feel the feelings taking him over more and more and more as I fuck Derek's ass really hard and I pull on that energy that's building up as he's panting and moaning in pleasure.

I push. ~Cum now.~

He shoots another load all over the side of the counter.

I feel that take him over the edge to a sissygasm/gay internal cum.

~Sissy cum again.~

Derek cums like that again sobbing from sheer sexual joy.

I cum deep in his ass filling him with my seed.