The Golden Ring Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek feels it shooting deep inside and it makes him shiver.

I pull all of that power and I fuck him really hard and as he's screaming and creaming I use the power to do what I did to Adrian and shift his cock into a vagina.

It takes a bit before he notices the flopping stopped and he gasp cries out. "It's gone! It's gone my cock is gone! I...I..."

He cums again but this time his cock's gone so he climaxes like a girl.

I pull out and sink my cock into his pussy.

And he's still enchanted to love the feeling of my cock inside of him.

No matter where I sink it into.

I feel the shock of having a pussy slamming this entire fucked up brain breaking experience into Derek as it's warring and losing with loving my cock, loving the feeling, of cumming like a girl each female orgasm washing through him drowning out the freaked outness and outrage.

~Cum hard!~

Derek moans, shivers, sobs.

Another twenty strokes. ~Cum hard!~

Derek's eyes roll back and he moans and drools even.

He shiver shakes through his own natural orgasm.

I cum inside of him burying my cock deep as it'll go.

I slide my hands up to his head and I push all that power into his brain.

~You're not Derek anymore, You're DeeDee Song, all of Derek Wong is this body for now and just memories.~

I download all the girly stuff I pulled from Kerri and download DeeDee in how to be a girl, how to feel like a woman. Her pussy is now her normal.

~Now you'll remember all the stuff Derek did to those other women.~

DeeDee starts sobbing.

It's still physically Derek with a cunt but he's swallowed up by the power and the changes and DeeDee bawls. I hold them a bit then pull out and he/she's looking at me.

I pick up my shorts and put them on and tie them then grab his wallet,

DeeDee is staring and sinks to the ground. "What...what am I?"

"You're DeeDee Song and I'm giving you a second chance at being a worthwhile person. I changed you, I could have just fucked you and made Derek have a stroke a few hours later."

She/he nods and starts sobbing again. I take all the cash in the wallet. "Look you're only like this so you can sign everything over from Derek to DeeDee then I'll shift you the rest of the way."

"Not back to Derek?"

"No, Derek will only exist in your memories DeeDee."

She sniffles. "How will you know when I have everything done?"

"Call me my number's in the book."

She looks at me and I look at her and I push power on her. "You cannot kill or harm yourself over this, you will tell no one that you've been touched by divine power."

Her eyes shine with power as there's no resistance and I unlock the doors leaving them on the floor naked and crying with my cum in all her holes and in shock as what happened and who she is now wars with Derek.