All Comments on 'The Good Counselor Ch. 01'

by sushi_taco

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Perfection.

I didn’t know Persephone was called Karpophoros. I thought that was her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Surreptitiousness!

An author who can pull off the use of the word surreptitiousness is no one to under-estimate. Ever since the internet... I've found myself looking up words that I don't know, your little story had me going on searches for all the Greek words, took at least twice as long to read from that cause alone. A mini-seminar in ancient Greek myth.

All in all a tour de force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome Back!

My favorite version of Hades and Persephone's is definitely yours! Great first chapter. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Where's the original?

Great! A sequel to a story that doesn't exist.

sushi_tacosushi_tacoabout 5 years agoAuthor
The Original Hades and Persephone

The draft that was published here as “Hades and Persephone” is now available wherever books are sold online as Receiver of Many and Destroyed of Light by Rachel Alexander. It’s a much cleaner edit with at least nine additional scenes that I didn’t publish here.

Venus444Venus444almost 5 years ago
Yo

I am totally late to this party considering I thought that the third story would be released as a book, but I really hope that this story gets completed. I've read the first two stories of this trilogy over and over and I can't get enough of it, and I hope the Good Counselor will at least be completed on this site.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 4 years ago
Welcome Home, indeed

I really don't know why I waited so long to come check this out. I knew it was here. I guess just life kept getting in the way.

Every scene was beautiful and perfect. The opening immediately sucked me right back in, with Hades in chilling perfection, making invisible contact with Orpheus. And all the narcissus in the shade after he left, oh, I am back in this glorious place. :)

And then the showcasing of Persephone in all her Underworld badassery in the passing of judgment on Kokytos. I loved it to pieces!

Add in some scheming Hera, some flighty Hermes, and once again I'm in deep!

Love this, and love you!

Eris/D&T

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous