All Comments on 'The Good Girl'

by SimonBrooke

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

I agree with the other comment! Just wow. Never commented on a story before but I had to because this was sooooo good. Sexy and so well written, really well written. You're an amazing author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ditto

I have to agree with the other comments. Really well done.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 7 years ago
Wow

Wow is not good enough to describe this story, but unfortunately I don't have the gift of words that the author does, so WOW it will have to remain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WoW

Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

*Speechless*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I want this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Beautifully written

nit2gethernit2getherover 7 years ago
Very nice

That was so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it overall - Toronto fan.

I loved almost everything about this story. I have to say at the very beginning I was very confused because I didn't know how it was being written or told and the beginning is written in such an odd manner to start but as long as you continue reading it makes complete sense and in fact is the perfect way I feel to start. I honestly don't know if I have any criticism of this story overall other than a personal preference. I wish the main character was a little more resistant throughout the actual acts themselves as she seemed to be when in the outside world. Like when she asked for no condom output by accident I wish she was maybe shy and quiet about it but ultimately pleaded for a condom to be put on while the "rapist" had already heard her inner thought blurted out so it was too late. Also a little more resistance before the act the first time and even the 2nd time it happened. I don't mean full on fight for freedom like many stories have...i did like your use of showing how she desired it and was mostly fighting inner turmoil and the thoughts put in majority or people's heads about "forbidden" desires... but things like her complying right away completely and even more so the 2nd time by helping explain to her would be attacker how things can go instead of some slight resistance and fear are the single aspect I would differ in choice. That all being said this is MAGICALLY written and you have an amazing talent! Even with my difference in opinion I HAVE to give this story 5 stars. Anyone who likes this genre without the complete extremism side of it all the time....should also give you 5 stars.

This is literally the first time I've ever commented on a story and I've probably read hundreds of them since I was a child. (Only 28 but been reading these since I was like truthfully 8 or 9 and started using computers and exploring.) Hope you have more stories and if you have others posted somewhere else or just saved please link/send to acetrades1 at gmail

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 4 years ago
Still as good

I read this story three years ago and thought then it was brilliant. Having read it again I can see why I enjoyed it so much. The lovely fuckedupness of human sexuality is exposed and embraced. I liked that the girl questioned her repression, suspecting that the sex act alone would not be enough to free her. I liked she was brave enough to align herself with someone who was the total opposite of herself in order to find the truth of herself. Thought provoking read!

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 3 years agoAuthor

In response to the person who thought the narrator should have resisted more: it's my understanding of her character that she wouldn't, because she's a good girl. Even in this situation she wants to please, wants to give of herself. Not, perhaps, as much as she wants to experience violation and sexuality for its own sake, but she wants to please him.

I see her as both a thoughtful, warm, generous person and a true submissive.

sotarosotaro8 months ago

Stellar, just read again after 4 or 5 years. Lovely writing, structure, pacing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonBrooke@SimonBrooke
I'm here because I'm interested in stories, both in reading them and in writing them. Most of my own stories aren't strictly erotica, although they all revolve around the area of sexuality, dominance, violence.