The Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice was full of reassurance—the same reassurance I'd heard from him throughout my life—when he softly said, "I need you to relax, honey. Can you do that for me?"

While I looked into those eyes that I had trusted so many times in my life, I slowly—hesitantly—nodded.

He kissed me hard.

I clenched my eyes shut. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek, and he slowly tried to push further into me. Unlike the movies, he didn't just slip inside. Instead, my body ached while the pressure increased. I felt it stretching me—almost painfully—but then he drew back. He did this several times, each time going a little bit further. I sighed in relief each time withdrew. But it was always a brief reprieve. I never knew having sex for the first time would be this...difficult.

"Mmm. You're very tight, honey. I like that," he growled. "It will all feel good in a moment. I promise."

I whimpered, not sure if I could believe him.

He mumbled suddenly, "I thought I could ease the way, but I'm sorry."

I started to wonder what he meant, but I was immediately distracted by his tongue teasing mine. As I sunk into the kiss—our tongues tangling sensually—the tension in my body relaxed a little.

He mumbled something I didn't hear against my lips, his hands tilting my head back. My mouth opened to his just before he thrust forward...hard. His lips clamped down on mine, swallowing my scream.

Earlier when he was using the tissue, I realized he'd broken through my barrier (I'd heard about it in health class years ago). But the sting I had felt at that moment was nothing compared to this. It hurt like someone was stretching me apart from within. My body was resisting while trying to adapt at the same time while he just lay there with his cock inside me. A stray thought entered my mind that he was too big for me. Another surge of panic coursed through me, and I began to struggle beneath him, pushing at his shoulders.

"Breathe, Zoe. Relax. You're doing so good, honey."

I squeezed my eyes shut but managed to get a couple of shallow breaths in and out. I tried to think of something else. How good it felt when he touched me...when his fingers entered me. But my thoughts were interrupted when he rocked his hips back and then forward, sinking a little deeper into me.

I gasped, clutching at his arms. Fingers, my ass! It felt like his whole hand! I didn't know if I wanted him to pull out or keep pushing in.

His hips were wide, forcing my knees further apart than I could ever remember them being. I whimpered while his tongue played along my neck and ear. I could feel the light layer of hair on his legs scraping against the insides of my thighs. Above, his toned chest from all his morning runs rubbed against my tender nipples.

Dave reached back and pulled my left leg up so my calf rested on his back.

I choked out a cry. The new position eased the pain a bit. But the feeling of him inside me was still uncomfortable. I thought this was supposed to feel amazing. What had I done?

He slid his hand up and down my leg a couple of times. Then his hand moved up to caress my hip, my side, my breast. Over and over again until he finally stopped to turn my face to his. "Such a good girl."

Our lips joined again, and he moaned into my mouth. Pressing harder without letting up, both above and below. I pounded my fists on his chest, feeling like I was going to be split in two. He moved my arms away, holding both wrists above my head with one hand. Cupping my breast with the other, gently squeezing it until his cock was fully seated within me.

Although he stopped moving and my hands remained restrained, I continued to squirm. My body still fought to adapt to the extreme fullness of his cock buried inside my pussy. I'm not sure how long I struggled, but eventually, the pain faded to a dull ache.

He withdrew slightly and pushed forward with a short stroke. I stilled. Then he repeated the brief movement a couple of times. While I could feel my pussy throbbing, I could tell that the effort was easier. The next time he pulled back, it was further out, which made me shudder. Then he penetrated again until I could feel his groin touching mine.

My eyes clenched shut. I opened my mouth, but no sound came out. My brain was hazy, trying to process my thoughts and feelings at the same time. But the more he moved, the more I began to sense something wonderful building within me. I'd felt it while watching the movies. I'd wanted to experience it with someone. Dave was making my dream come true. Why was I fighting this? After all, I had chosen this, and he knew what he was doing...right?

Deciding to embrace what Dave and I were experiencing together, I relaxed my arms, no longer trying to push him away. I concentrated instead on the knot twisting and tightening in my belly. It was delicious. Beckoning me towards a place I'd never been. If he kept this up, something was going to break. I prayed I would survive.

He released my wrists, his weight on me lessening when he braced his forearms on either side of my head. His movements rubbed his cock against my clit on his withdrawal and reentry. Adding kindling to the fire he'd already started.

Little moans fell out of my mouth in rapid succession. This was far from fucking, as one of the actresses had called it. Yet, it was more than just plain "stick Tab A into Slot B" sex. If Dave didn't love me like a man loves a woman—and I didn't love him that way...did I?—did it still count as making love?

"Zoe? Honey, can you come for me?"

I blinked and stared up at his forehead where his brows were pressed together in the most intense expression I'd ever seen on him. His skin glistened with sweat. As though to remind me of what he was talking about, he thrust hard into me, making me grunt before he began stroking harder and faster.

I clenched my eyes again. I wanted to tumble over the cliff.

Dave did not fail me. Just when I reached that precipice—the point where my hand had grown tired while masturbating in the past week, so I'd settled for a small release or gave up—he kept going.

It felt like he had reached up inside me and yanked on that knot buried deep in my belly. I came undone, thrashing beneath him. Screaming.

"Good, God, girl!" he grunted, still moving. "That feels fucking amazing!"

I think I must have passed out. When I came to, I was lying with the sheet draped over my breasts and a weight across my belly. I slowly turned my head and sucked in my breath.

Dave was on his side next to me, his naked chest moving in and out with his even breathing. "Welcome back, honey. Are you okay?"

I turned my face away from him and buried it in into the crook my left arm, which rested above my head. My body ached in a strange but not especially uncomfortable way. I managed to swallow and whispered, "Yes."

He tightened his arm around my waist and scooted me closer. I felt his deflated cock rubbing against my leg under the covers. He kissed my shoulder before nuzzling his face in my hair at my neck.

A loud clap of thunder shook the house, then heavy rain pounded on the skylights above. Reality drifted back like filling in missing pieces of an unsolved puzzle.

I was no longer a virgin.

I'd just had sex with my neighbor.

And I'd liked it. A lot.

Goodbye, good girl.

---

CHAPTER 4

---

With his arm still draped over me, I shifted my back to Dave and curled up against him, shaking under the sheet. Staring at the dark doorway to the hall. Listening to the soft snoring from the pillow behind me. The storm had settled into a lighter but still steady rain. It was calming, yet...

How could Dave sleep?

I tried to rationalize what we had just done. Every time I told myself it had been wrong, I remembered each tender touch. Each passionate kiss. Not to mention all of the sparks running through me when we moved together.

He was my surrogate father. My protector. Not my lover.

Had he found release within me? Or had he pulled out like the guys in the movies had done? What would my parents say if they found out? Oh, God! What if I got pregnant?

The longer I remained still, the more I anxious I became. I began to question my sanity. I couldn't stay.

I bit my lower lip and gingerly tried to move Dave's arm off my waist without waking him up. His snoring stopped suddenly, and I froze when the bed shifted. When the snoring resumed after a minute, I silently cursed him, scooting away from his warm body.

The stairs creaked even though I tiptoed down them to retrieve the rest of my clothes. In the den, I noticed that the DVD had finally run out. I switched off the equipment but left the disc in the player, re-dressed, and snuck out the back door.

Safe back in my own home, I stripped and stepped into the shower. While the sex had been more than I had ever expected, I felt awful. Ashamed. I wondered what he thought...felt.

I sunk down to the floor of the shower and pulled my knees up to my chin, my tears mixing with the hot water cascading over my head. I could never take back what I'd done. And I could never allow it to happen again. Oh, God...how could I face him now?

The water eventually turned cold, and my skin felt rubbery and prunish. Reluctantly, I got out and dried off. The storm had brought in cooler weather, and I shivered while I stood naked in my bedroom, staring at my body in the full-length mirror. Other than red splotches on my shoulders and chest where the hot water had lingered, there was no physical evidence that I had changed. That I'd just had sex for the first time.

I thought I should have been elated. All of my classmates who'd had sex acted that way. Instead, I was depressed.

I donned clean panties, a T-shirt, and sweat pants. Then I crawled beneath the covers of my bed. I wanted to cry again, but I was all tapped out. And I was so exhausted, not to mention a little sore.

###

After tossing and turning for quite a while, I got up. The clock said it was almost seven. My stomach rumbled loudly, reminding me that I hadn't eaten in hours. I also had not taken the time to comb my hair out after my shower, so it was all snarls and clumps when I tried to pull it back into a ponytail. Feeling halfway decent but not really caring what my parents would think if they saw me, I wandered downstairs to scrounge up some dinner.

I found freshly sliced turkey in the fridge and grabbed fixings for a sandwich. While I ate, I absently stared out the kitchen window at Dave's house. It was there in my line of sight, but I didn't really see it. I was too focused on thinking about what I could do to avoid him.

I could get a different job, get a head-start on college with some summer classes, or maybe even go backpacking in Europe. With my parents' money, the sky was the limit. I just had to get through the next week until graduation. It was doable. I knew Dave would understand it was for the best. But even if he didn't, he didn't have much say in the matter. We couldn't repeat this afternoon's performance. Ever.

I was cleaning crumbs off the counter when I heard my parents' voices from the other room. I tuned out my mother's complaining about whatever topic they were discussing and grabbed a soda from the fridge, intent on going back up to my sanctuary to wallow in my self-pity. I made it as far as the foyer. Damn my parents for not having a back stairway.

"Oh, Zoe! I didn't realize you were home," my father said.

I managed a slight nod, my eyes fixated on their guest.

"Mr. Mitchell was just telling us about his trip out west," my mother said.

She never could come to call Dave and Mallory by their first names, even after living next door to them for almost twenty years. I imagined it was because she thought they were beneath her on the social ladder since she called all of her uppity acquaintances by their first names. Although, apparently, the Mitchells were good enough to practically raise her daughter.

"I really should be going. I still have to unpack and work on my schedule for graduation next week," Dave said, locking his eyes on mine. "It's already been an exhausting day."

"Oh, I can only imagine with all of that traveling," my mother said, shaking her head. "By all means, don't let us keep you."

"Thank you again for keeping an eye on the house," Dave said, apparently to my parents although he was still staring at me.

My face suddenly warmed, and I finally looked away.

"Any time." My father stood and started toward where I remained in the doorway. "Zoe would be glad to go with you. I'm sure you have lots of laundry to do, or anything else she can help you with."

I jerked my head up, staring wide-eyed at my father. I could not believe he'd just offered Dave my services right in front of me. Without my say-so. And then my eyes shot over to our neighbor—or rather, his groin—as I thought of what 'other' things he could come up with for me to help him with. My grip suddenly loosened, my hand wet from the condensation, and I dropped the can of soda. I barely registered the pain when it landed on my bare foot before it rolled toward the stairs.

Dave rushed over and stooped in front of me. His hand was warm while he tenderly inspected my foot. "Zoe, are you okay?"

I stared down at him. Blinked. And then nodded.

"Do you want to put some ice on that?" my mother called...still sitting in her chair. Ever the helpful one.

I shook my head, my gaze still focused on Dave's green eyes staring up at me. Conscious that his hand was still touching my skin.

He hesitated another long moment before he stood and leaned in, whispering in my ear, "Please say yes." Then he turned back to my parents. "Zoe doesn't have to help me unless she wants to."

My breath caught in my throat. I had a way out. But did I want to use it? Before I could answer, my father spoke up.

"Sure she wants to. She's a good girl and likes to help others, don't you, Zoe?"

Oh. My. God. If he only knew.

"We've got dinner reservations, so you'll be on your own tonight," my mother said.

I bit my cheek and refrained from rolling my eyes. Oh, no! Not a sudden change in my evening plans. We always ate as a family. Whatever would I do with myself?

Dave just grinned at me. "I've been dying to have pizza. It's not the same out in California."

"Then that settles it." My father placed a hand on both Dave's and my shoulders then positioned us toward the back hallway. If that wasn't enough of a hint that he was indicating we should leave, he said, "You two have a good time. We're going sailing in the morning with the Grangers, so we'll be getting an early start. Probably won't see you until sometime tomorrow night."

Why did I feel like my parents had just set me up on a date with neighbor Dave?

I managed to slip on my flip-flops before my father actually walked us to the back door. And then I was silently walking beside Dave across my driveway. Entering his house.

The moment he closed the door, we both said, "We need to talk. You first. No, you first." Then we both stared at the floor.

I sighed. This was more awkward than I had imagined it would be. Then again, I had hoped to avoid him...for the rest of my life.

The hallway was quite cold, and I shivered. My nipples puckered painfully. I crossed my arms both to warm up and to hide my chest. And then I felt mortified when I remembered I wasn't wearing a bra.

Dave cupped my cheek and whispered, "I'm sorry, I turned on the AC to air out the house."

I closed my eyes, pressing into his palm with a whimper. My arms fell to my sides when his lips brushed mine. And then I was moaning softly when his arms wrapped around me, pulling me close while he deepened the kiss. Pressing his chest to the thin layer of cotton covering my otherwise bare breasts.

At some point, I realized we were slowly moving down the hall while we kissed. I don't remember who had initiated it. But I didn't resist when he released me and took my hand, leading me up the stairs.

So much for talking.

On the third-floor landing, he resumed holding my face and kissing me. Walking me backwards until we were in his bedroom. Then he lifted me, setting me on the edge of the bed where we kissed some more.

I ran my fingers up and down his arms. Feeling his taut muscles while he tilted my head back and trailed kisses down my neck. His breath was hot against the exposed skin above my collar. I moaned, arching my back. Spreading my legs.

Dave accepted the invitation and stepped closer between my knees. One hand held the back of my neck while the other grazed over the front of my T-shirt from left to right. Touching both of my breasts.

The muscles in my pussy contracted, and I shrieked, gripping his biceps. "Oh, God! Do that again!"

"Gladly." His breath tickled my ear now, and his tongue flicked at my earlobe. His hand moved again in the same motion, only with more pressure. He groaned, apparently realizing I wasn't wearing anything under my shirt.

My nipples tightened even more, straining toward his touch. I bit my lower lip when he pulled away. Then I gasped when he suddenly pulled my shirt over my head. My breasts bounced and settled.

"So beautiful," he whispered, his right hand hovering just above my left nipple.

Time seemed to stand still while he just stared at my bared breasts. My chest was heaving, my breathing become rapid under his intense gaze. I wondered what he was thinking.

He licked his lips. Laid me back on the bed. Before I could take a deep breath, he cupped my breast, lifted it up, and then brought his head down. First his tongue flicked at the tiny bud. My breath caught in my throat. Then his lips surrounded my nipple. Kissing. Sucking. Teasing.

Panting, I arched up again, gripping his arms harder, my body begging for more. Moaning when he ran the flat of his tongue over my nipple while his hand squeezed the soft flesh and held it where he wanted it. My breathing was ragged, and I was digging my nails into his flesh by the time he repeated the sweet-torture on my right breast. My head rolled from side to side. I didn't understand how such a simple gesture of his mouth on my flesh could cause such wonderful feelings deep inside me.

He let out a groan then pulled back. His fingers played at my waistband, tugging on the material. Obligingly, I lifted my hips. In one swift motion, he pulled both my sweats and my panties down and tossed them on the floor. I held my breath while his dark eyes snaked over my naked body. He growled, one arm sliding behind my shoulders, pulling me up to him.

Our mouths met, and I held onto his biceps. But I pulled back again in a loud cry when I felt his fingers playing over my pussy, which was still a little raw. Caressing. Pressing. Sliding silkily in between my lips with ease.

He wasted no time and pushed two fingers up inside me, reminding me what it felt like to have him touch me there.

"Oh, please!" I tried to push my hips up against his hand until I felt his thumb strum my clit. Then I released my hold on him, my back arching. Offering my breasts to him.

"Good girl." His words were mumbled as he'd taken my nipple in his mouth.

He stroked me down below while his mouth worshipped my breasts. And all I could do was lie draped backwards over his arm.

Faster than earlier that afternoon, he had twisted up that knot inside me. His hand began pumping between my legs. Harder. Faster. I grew dizzy. Called out his name.

I was still shaking when I realized he'd let go of me. I tried to open my eyes, but my eyelids felt so heavy. They drifted closed again. I licked my lips, trying to catch my breath. And then I felt him standing between my legs. Pressing against my pussy even though his fingers were on both of my hips. I whimpered, the ache returning.

"Shh," he whispered. "It'll be easier this time, honey."

1...34567...10