The Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave chuckled, his fingers continuing to do their magic. "Where did you hear about this again?"

"Shit!" I hissed when his thumb brushed over my asshole. Or rather, the butt plug buried there. "Gary had a couple in for a session last week. The woman said it was a very intense feeling. If you'd been there, I would have kicked everyone out of the control room. I swear— Oh!"

"Ahh. You are a little voyeur, aren't you?"

"Just shut up and fuck me," I gasped.

"Now, now," he chastised playfully. "Is that how a good girl talks?"

I tried to envision what Dave saw with me kneeling on the bed over a pile of pillows. My butt in the air with a black plug shoved up my ass and his fingers buried in my pussy. I bit my lip again, almost drawing blood. The knot twisted tighter inside my belly. My walls clenched around his invasion while I practically shredded the sheets with my fingernails.

"There you go, honey."

I gasped when his hand suddenly left me, my body spasming at the emptiness. And then I cried out when he slammed his cock into me in one fell swoop.

"God, you are still so tight, Zoe! I fucking love that."

I could only moan while he filled me again and again, his pelvis pressing against the plug with each plunge back into me.

"I can only imagine, honey...how this feels for you...because damn...it's amazing for me!" he panted.

I clenched my eyes, seeing stars behind my eyelids. Licking my lips, I got out, "Now!"

Dave let out a grunt, and then I was being lifted upright by my forearms until I landed on his lap where he knelt behind me. I flung my head back against his shoulder, and his hands wrapped around my sweaty body, pinning my arms to my sides. His left hand clutched my left breast, and the other slipped between my parted thighs that now straddled his bent legs under me.

I screamed his name when his fingers grazed over my clit, and I rocked my hips back and forth over him, practically bouncing on his lap. My motions now pushed the butt plug deeper where the tip rubbed against the thin wall between it and where his cock was buried within my pussy.

"Oh, fuck," he whispered hotly against my ear. His hand abandoned my breast to turn my head so he could kiss me. Then he was caressing his hand over any part of my body he could reach.

My brain was so hazy I could barely mumble anything. But damn, did I feel his cock pulsing within me. And just when I didn't think I could take any more, he lifted me off him, flipped me on my back, and latched onto my clit with his mouth.

My whole body arched up and shook in a silent scream as waves crashed over me. Through it all, I felt him still touching me. His fingers back inside me again. Then his cock.

I heard his guttural growl. Felt him shaking before his hot release filled me. My body trembling once more.

He collapsed on the bed, his hands fumbling behind me to remove the plug. Then he was cuddling me against his heaving body, his skin feeling as on fire as mine was. My head throbbed, but in a good way.

"I love you, Dave," I murmured, still shuddering. Feeling his heart beat hard against mine.

"I love you too, Zoe," he whispered, his lips caressing my hair and the battle scar that decorated my forehead. "My good, good girl."

~

1...5678910