All Comments on 'The Good Neighbor'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OmniferisOmniferisalmost 8 years ago
more

There should have been more. It feels like it was left on a cliffhanger. Most of your other stories are longer then 2 pages.

gentleone58gentleone58almost 8 years ago
I feel I want more

I also think that it would be great if there was a little more about their married life. The story is very good, but it does feel a little unfinished. I know that the situation of Amber's parents is not part of the lifestyle, but they will all be living in the same house. Perhaps you could go further with how Ralph can have his way with Amber in the BDSM way without her parents knowing even though they all live together. I really did enjoy what I read, but it left me wanting more. That is a sign of a decent story though so maybe it should end on the cruise. Sneaky of him to have substituted her birth control pills though.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago
name confusion

apparently "Gail was no gold digging tramp"

There were a few more places where it should have been Amber rather than Gail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disclaimers

You left out the BEST part....the disclaimers. Nobody does disclaimers better than you! Good story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Could have been a great story, pretty lousy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories