The Good Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you said ten more, right?" Ralph said, testing the belt against his palm.

"No, no, Mr. Ralph, no!" Amber shrieked, suddenly realizing why he had put her onto her back.

She screamed as the belt slashed down and cried out loud when the belt struck her left nipple. Another scream as he lashed down and struck her right nipple.

Each breast received five slashes with the belt, and then Ralph again grabbed the bottle of Aloe Vera and squirted some lotion into his hands.

"I hate you, Mr. Ralph," Amber sobbed, still struggling against the binds.

He gently rubbed the lotion into her left breasts, then walked around and did the same to the right breast.

"Oh," Amber moaned softly.

Brian, and Kent, her boyfriend before Brian had just grabbed, pawed at her huge boobs. When she'd complained about the rough treatment, Kent had slapped her face and told her with fat cow tits, she should expect rough treatment. Brian had followed suit, telling her that, as fat as she was, she should be grateful he even wanted to touch her at all.

Amber suffered from a perception problem; she still saw herself as the pudgy child she'd been, instead of the beautiful young woman she was now. And many of the girls at Cabrini, jealous of her large breasts, gleefully called Amber 'cow' and 'whale,' which increased her perception problem.)

Amber wasn't fat at all. She did have large breasts, but her waist was only twenty seven inches around and her hips were only thirty two inches.

"Oh," Amber moaned again as Ralph gently soothed the lotion into her skin.

The leather seat under her buttocks was drenched and Ralph smiled as he saw her pussy twitch.

"You going to untie me now, Mr. Ralph?" Amber begged.

"Not just yet," Ralph said and knelt down between her legs.

"Mr. Ralph! What are you..." Amber shrieked again as she felt his hot breath on her overheated pussy.

"Oh!" she cried out loud as Ralph's mouth clamped around her pubic mound.

"Mister..." she cried out as he sucked on her throbbing clitoris.

"Augh!" she grunted loudly in orgasm and Ralph sucked and licked her pussy, sucking at her juices.

"Augh!" she grunted again in a second orgasm.

After her third orgasm failed to bring any sound from her, Ralph looked up to see that she lay limply.

He got to her feet and she looked at him through bleary eyes.

He bent and kissed her slack mouth. She grunted in surprise when he slid his tongue into her mouth but after a brief moment, began to return his kiss with great fervor. She moaned in appreciation as he reached and fondled her breasts, gently, like a lover.

"You know how to suck cock?" he asked and she hesitated, and then shook her head no.

He smiled; as an impetuous youth, she was loathe to admit that she didn't know how to do something.

"No, that's why Brian wanted me to try smoking that joint; said it'd show me how to suck him," Amber quietly admitted.

"Bet you know how to just fine," Ralph said, stood and unzipped his work jeans.

Amber had watched with interest, and then her eyes grew huge at the sight of Ralph's seven and a half inches.

"Open wide," Ralph ordered and Amber did

He gently touched her right cheek and pushed her so her head was facing him. Then he slid the head of his cock into her warm mouth.

"Use your tongue; it's a lollypop," Ralph suggested.

Amber did and Ralph slowly pushed in while trying to remember the winning and losing teams of the past forty seven Super Bowls.

He was nearly halfway into her mouth when he hit her gag reflex so he pulled back. She continued to lick and swirl her tongue around him while sucking noisily.

"I'm about to come," he warned and she opened her eyes and looked up at his face

"Mmph!" she grunted and tried to pull her head away when the first blast of his semen shot into her mouth.

He put his hand behind her head and held her in place. Shot after shot blasted into her mouth and she screwed up her face but swallowed.

Then he pulled out of her mouth and pulled up his zipper. He then bent and untied her left wrist.

Then he untied her right wrist.

She sat up and rubbed her wrists and Ralph again grabbed the lotion and rubbed her flesh gently for her.

As he rubbed her wrists, she sat and looked at him, her brown eyes gazing into his blue eyes. Finally he smiled and let go of her wrists.

"There, young lady; I hope you've learned your lesson," he said in mock sternness.

She suddenly grabbed him in a fierce hug and started crying new tears.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" he asked, rubbing her back softly.

But she didn't' answer, just shook her head no as she squeezed him tightly.

"You want a grape soda?" he asked and after a moment, she giggled and nodded her head yes.

"Ooh, I got to potty," she announced and hopped down from the stool.

Ralph got a soda out of the refrigerator, washed the top of the can, and then wiped it clean.

"Thanks, Mr. Ralph," she said, guzzled much of the soda, then gave him a soft kiss.

"I love you," she said, pulled her swimsuit on, and left his house through the back door.

"I love you too," he said and watched as she gathered her wrap and purse from next to his pool.

She looked at the crumpled up joint on the ground, smiled and put it on the railing of his back deck next to the back steps.

"Honey, I swear, you're going to get waterlogged, keep going swimming all the time," Gail said cheerfully when her daughter entered the house.

"Mom, I uh, Momma I need to tell you something," Amber said quietly.

"Oh my God, no," Gail said, covering her mouth with her hand. "Oh my God, if you are pregnant with that little bastard's baby, you are getting an abortion; I don't care if it's a sin or not."

"Who? What?" Amber asked.

"That Brian Loudermilk..." Gail hissed.

"No, no Momma, no, this isn't about him," Amber said with a dismissive wave of her hand.

She grabbed her mother's hand, almost frowning. She'd never noticed how frail her mother's hands seemed. The skin hung loosely on the thin bones.

"No, Momma, I'm in love with Mr. Ralph," Amber whispered excitedly.

"Well, tell me something we don't know," Gail said.

The next day, Nine did show up. So did Kenneth, but it was obvious that his back was still giving him problems. But while Ralph completed patching up holes in the sheetrock, Kenneth showed Nine how to use the air compressor for the painting.

"He's good; he's probably better than me," Kenneth admitted at the end of the day.

"Aw no sir," Nine argued. "I ain't better than you, Hoss."

"Hoss?" Ralph smiled.

"He Hoss, and you Boss," Nine smiled.

Ralph laughed and got into his truck. Kenneth nodded with his head and Nine got into the passenger side of Kenneth's truck.

As Ralph pulled up to his house, he watched as Amber walked around the side of his house toward his back gate. She put a lot of wiggle into her walk and he watched appreciatively.

Then he backed into his garage.

"Get in here," he ordered as he watched her searching for the joint on the railing. "I threw that thing away."

"Oh," she said, disappointed.

She approached and he grabbed her small wrists, pulled her arms behind her back, which thrust her chest out, and marched her to the stairs.

"What, where are we..." Amber asked as he helped her up the stairs, never releasing her wrists.

She looked around his bedroom with interest; she'd never been in here before. She'd stayed at Mr. Ralph's house when Daddy had to go to the hospital but her room was on the opposite side of the second floor.

She wasn't surprised to see that his bed was made, that the furniture was strong, masculine, that his walls were bare of any paintings, any photographs.

"Mr. Ralph!" Amber mock gasped when he unhooked her bikini top.

"Miss Benchcraft," he mock gasped and kissed her.

"Oh," she sighed into his mouth as they kissed.

He then pushed her to sit on his bed.

She watched as he removed his clothes. She then realized, she still had her arms behind her back, as if he still held her wrists together.

"What are, what are we going to do?" Amber asked quietly, eyes sweeping over his muscular body.

"We're going to make love; is that all right?" he asked and kissed her.

"Yes," she breathed happily.

Making love with a man was vastly different than making love with a boy that slapped her face and said "God damn, thought that mother fucker Kent busted your fucking cherry, God damn, you going to bleed all over the fucking place? What the fuck's wrong with you, fat ass cow?"

Ralph rubbed her and touched her and kissed her, missing no spot on her body. And he murmured to her and told her how beautiful she was, how beautiful her body was.

Then he slid his erection into her pussy and Amber screamed out in orgasm. He held her and rubbed her and stroked her until she stopped shuddering, then slowly pulled out and pushed in again.

Then he rolled over, pulling her with him, until she rested on top of him.

"Oh God!" Amber screamed out as he grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back.

She frantically kissed him, chewing and sucking on his lips and thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

"Uungh!" she sobbed in orgasm, then shook wildly when he slapped her buttocks, hard.

Then he rolled over again, pinning her on her back.

"Put them arms around me," he ordered and Amber did.

She also wrapped her legs around him and slammed her hips up to meet his downward strokes.

"God, I love you, oh God I love you, oh God," Amber cried out in orgasm.

She orgasmed again, screaming as he pumped his seed into her.

Then, instead of another slap to her face, and being told to hurry up and get dressed, Ralph held her and kissed her and told her he loved her.

Amber bent and took Ralph's limp cock into her mouth and sucked him to erection. Then she kept sucking him and stroking him until he came in her mouth.

"Want a grape..." Ralph asked when he'd caught his breath.

"I want a beer," Amber ordered.

"Oh, okay, sure," Ralph shrugged.

He left the bedroom and returned a few moments' later, carrying two beers.

"That uh, your boyfriend's outside, blasting that shit he calls music," Ralph said, his disgust evident.

"My boyfriend's in here with me; I don't know who that is out there," Amber snapped and drained half of her beer in one gulp.

"In fact, she said and dug her cell phone out of her beach bag.

Outside, in his car, Brian smirked when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

"GLL?" he asked his cousin as they sat in his car.

"Beats me," she shrugged. "So, uh, where's this girl with the unbelievable tits?"

"GLL?" he sent and waited.

'Get lost loser, flashed up and Brian stared at the message in shock.

His cousin tore her gaze from the door of the house and looked at her cousin as he drove away at a high rate of speed.

Inside Ralph's bedroom, Amber drained her can of beer, then kissed and nuzzled Ralph until he put his can of beer down and put her on her hands and knees.

An hour later, Amber left his house through the front door instead of through the back gate and walked across the yard.

"Go get your boyfriend; tell him its grouper," Gail called out.

Ralph was a few seconds away from falling asleep when he heard Amber's knocking.

"Tell her I'll be right over," Ralph smiled nervously when Amber told him of the invite.

He quickly showered Amber's essence off of him, pulled on shorts and tee shirt and jobbed out the door and next door.

"Perfect timing, Ralph," Gail smiled tiredly.

After dinner, as Amber was preparing her Daddy's meal, Gail quietly pulled Ralph into the living room.

"We can't do it anymore," Gail said. "Tim's bills are eating us alive."

"What's that mean?" Ralph asked.

"Means, we're two months behind on our mortgage, my kids are telling me 'shouldn't have married that ass hole' and his kids are telling me 'too bad so sad,' and they won't help either," Gail said and started to sob quietly.

"It's going to be okay," Ralph said and hugged Gail gently.

"How, Ralph? How's it going to be okay?" Gail asked.

"Tim knows about this?" Ralph asked.

"Yes and it's killing him," Gail said.

Amber looked up when she heard a gentle rap on the door of her father's room.

"Hey, Sweetheart, go help your momma; I'll get this," Ralph said and took the spoon from her hand.

He sat down and smiled at Tim. He Could tell Tim was trying very hard to smile, even as his eyes looked questioningly.

"Gail told me," Ralph started.

Tim sighed and looked at the ceiling.

"And we're going to move you and her into my house," Ralph went on. "I'm not having my mother in law and father in law out on the street."

Tim looked at Ralph again.

"No, Amber doesn't know; I plan on taking her to Radcliffe's, and ask her there, what you think?" Ralph asked.

Tim slowly nodded his head.

"Good, good," Ralph smiled and held out a spoon of food. "So I've got your blessing?"

"Yeah," Tim croaked out in a whoosh.

"Tim, we've been more than friends," Ralph said quietly. "Hell, we're family. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Too," Tim wheezed. "Shamed."

x.x.x.x

Again, it was Ralph that helped dress Tim, and then eased him into his wheelchair. Gail proudly pushed Tim's wheelchair up the aisle of St. Richard's Church. Amber walked next to her father, holding his hand.

The church was very nearly empty; Tim's three sons and other daughter and their spouses grudgingly made an appearance. As far as Gail's two sons were concerned, since their mother should have never married Tim Benchcraft, Amber was of no relation to them. There were a few school friends of Amber's also present. Brian Loudermilk was not among the list of invited guests.

On Ralph's side were his mother and father, his sister, who looked at Amber's sizeable chest then smirked at Ralph, and Ralph's employees.

Amber looked beautiful in her wedding dress. she'd balked when Ralph handed her his American Express card and told her to go to Abdul's, the exclusive department store in DeGarde, Louisiana.

"It's our wedding," he reminded her and kissed her softly.

Then he slapped her on her ass.

"And I told you to do it," he ordered.

"Yes sir," Amber groaned in excitement.

At the reception, Tim's oldest son said something about 'the gold-digging tramp blowing all of Dad's money' and Tim ordered that boy to leave and never talk to him again. His other sons used this as an excuse to also leave. His daughter, however, could see from Gail's gaunt figure, and the way she cared for her father, that Gail was no gold digging tramp.

"Gail, there anything I can do to help?" she quietly asked and Gail smiled gratefully.

x.x.x.x

In their cabin on the cruise ship, Amber shivered. Her husband, oh how she loved that word, her husband had stripped her, then affixed her wrist straps to her wrists, then strapped her wrists to her thighs. Then he put her on the bed and pulled a black scarf out and tied it around her head, blindfolding her.

Now, she waited, head on the pillow, ass in the air.

"Oh God yes," she crooned as she felt the mattress sag.

"Quiet," he said lightly and slapped her pussy with his hand.

Then she grunted as she felt his fingertip at her anus.

He did use lubricant, but he was none too gentle as he forced his fingers into her virgin orifice.

"Oh, oh yes, oh yes," she grunted as she felt the head of his cock press against her anus.

She pushed her face into a pillow and screamed as he jammed himself into her rectum.

She felt the first orgasm well up deep in her guts and screamed into the pillow.

The straps around her wrists and thighs held fast as she grunted and attempted to thrash in violent, blissful orgasm.

Then Ralph pinched her clitoris, hard and Amber blacked out.

She came to as he gently sponged her raw, throbbing anus clean. She discovered that he had removed the wrist and thigh straps, but now her hands were bound behind her back. And she still wore the blindfold.

He pressed his cock to her lips and Amber orgasmed, thinking of how nasty, how vulgar it was that her husband was making her suck his cock clean after it had been in her ass.

(Amber knew that Ralph would never do this; he loved her too much to be so degrading. He had thoroughly washed his cock clean before presenting it to her mouth. But it was still an exciting thought.)

He fucked her face for a few long strokes, and then shot his sperm in her mouth, letting her savor his taste before swallowing.

"Here, got you some grape soda,' he said and she drank gratefully.

"Now, let's see," he said and toppled her over onto her back.

She tried to see what he was doing, but the damned blindfold was working too well.

He knelt between her legs and slid himself inside of her wet pussy.

"Oh, your birth control pills?" he whispered into her ear. "I threw them away; you've been taking sugar pills for the last month."

She shook in violent orgasm s she thought of her belly growing fat with his baby, thought of her breasts becoming hugely swollen with milk.

The End.

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories.

No disclaimers.

12