The Good Wife: Busting Sis's Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,696 Followers

Grace could feel her mother's pussy juicing like crazy as the older woman sucked on her son's cock. Grace slavishly licked and sucked, her young tongue probing deeply into her mother's gooey depths. She swirled her tongue in a slow teasing circle over the hot pink tissues, her mother rewarding her by flooding her mouth with warm cunt-honey. Grace sucked noisily, gathering the creamy juices on her tongue and letting the silky nectar slide luxuriously down her throat.

"Nnhhh...nhhhhh," Alicia started to whimper as her daughter's mouth had her on the verge of orgasm. Grace could tell her mother was close, and slipped her lips further up onto the throbbing red clit peeking out from its protective sheath. She closed her soft pink lips firmly around it, and then flicked her tongue out, bathing the sensitive nodule with hot slippery spit.

"Nnnnnnnhhhhhh," Alicia keened wildly, her mouth still full of her son's long hard cock. Her knees flexed in, trapping her daughter's head between her legs, her hips rolling up off the sheets as she started to climax. Her inner thighs were quivering and her whole midsection was pulsing like a cut wire as she twitched and shook through a shattering release, her lower body convulsing wantonly. Grace felt a warm gush of pussy-juice splash against her chin as she lathered her mother's clit with saliva, the stiff button throbbing between her sucking lips. Alicia's orgasm went on and on, but she never let her son's cock out of her mouth, loving the feel of having such a huge dick in her mouth at the same time she came. Finally, the intense sensations slowly waned, and she looked up at her son, a look of savage rapture in her eyes.

"I need you to fuck me," Alicia said, reluctantly pulling her mouth off her son's massive cock. Zach was only too happy to oblige. He moved back down on the bed as Alicia spoke to Grace. "Come over here, Baby, watch how good your brother is at this."

Grace crawled up from her spot between her mother's legs, her face dripping with warm cunt-juice. Her tongue ran out between her lips and circled all around her face, gathering in as much of the womanly cum as she could get. Her eyes were drawn to her brother's loins, his huge cock thrusting up like a menacingly weapon, the engorged crimson crown shining with her mother's saliva, a glistening strand of pre-cum dangling obscenely from the tip.

Zach took his spot kneeling between his mother's spread legs, his surging dong poised teasingly just above her dripping mound. Her reached down and grabbed her ankles, lifting her stiletto-clad feet high into the air, and then slowly spreading her legs far out to each side, opening her up totally for the brutal assault he knew she wanted.

"Aaah," Grace gave a sharp intake of breath as she looked at her mother totally splayed out, the wet petals of her juicy labia opening wetly as her son spread her like a wishbone.

"You steer, Grace," Alicia said, looking at her teenaged daughter, her mature face a mask of desire.

"Steer?"

"Take his cock in your hand and put that beautiful dripping head right where I need it."

Grace tentatively reached across her mother's reclining body, her fingers circling around her brother's stiff cock. She couldn't believe how hard it felt, and how big it was—her hand looked so tiny wrapped around such an immense cylinder of flesh. It was throbbing powerfully in her hand, and it took quite an effort, but she pulled it downwards until the leaking cock-head was poised at the slippery pink curtains of her mother's dripping cunt. She pulled slightly forwards, forcing the broad flared between the glistening folds, watching the vivid pink tissues spread open and adhere wantonly to the massive knob. She pulled some more and could feel Zach moving with her as he started to force his rigid prick further into his waiting mother.

"Oh Jesus, that feels so good," Alicia moaned, her eyes closing in bliss as she felt the enflamed helmet stretching her insides. Zach continued to slowly flex forward, feeding more of his long hard cock into his mother's incendiary depths. Grace watched in awe as her mother's mature snatch seemed to draw at her brother's thick pecker, the shiny labia wrapping sinfully tight around the welcome intruder. Grace reluctantly removed her hand as her brother drove forward, only a few more inches left to go. He paused for a second, and Grace watched as he lewdly rolled his hips, stirring her mother's depths like a batch of wet cement.

"Oh fuck," Alicia groaned, her head rolling back and forth on the pillow as she surrendered herself to her son once more, becoming nothing more than a welcoming receptacle for his lusty desires.

Zach was in heaven, his cock on fire from the intense heat inside his mother's molten cunt. He could feel her flexing her talented pussy muscles, trying to draw him in deeper. He leaned forward and pushed her legs further back and out, having her totally spread-eagled beneath him.

"Is this what you want, Mom?" Zach asked teasingly as he provocatively rolled his hips, and then started forward with a firm downward thrust.

"OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD...," Alicia groaned loudly as her body started to arch up off of the mattress, the hot tissues of her mature cunt juicing like crazy. Zach plunged forward, tearing into her oily depths, penetrating her with the final hard inches as his massive cock-head bumped up against the door of her womb.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK..." Alicia wailed, her body thrashing about like a ragdoll as a tremendous orgasm started deep in her searing cunt and blossomed rapidly throughout her body. She was pulling at the sheets with a death grip as her body convulsed and shook, her mouth open and gasping, her crimson nipples swollen and throbbing.

Grace watched spellbound as her mother went off like a nuclear bomb, her beautiful mature body quivering and shaking like it would never stop. Her mother's spectacular body was flushed with the intensity of her climax, her warm pink flesh coated with a fine sheen of perspiration. Her hips were bucking uncontrollably, her slick pink pussy-lips pulling hungrily at the thick cock impaled deep inside her. Finally, the lurid shaking and trembling within her mother started to wane, but that seemed to only inspire her brother even more.

"Now that we've got that one out of the way, let's try for a few more," Zach said confidently as he drew back, his hard thick shaft glistening with his mother's juices. Grace could see the blue gnarled veins standing out in bold relief, the immense shaft throbbing and pulsing within the clutching grasp of her mother's hot needy cunt. He drew back until just the very tip was trapped within the clinging gates, and then slammed forward, driving the engorged knob against her cervix once more.

"OHNNNNNNNN..." Alicia let out a low animalistic growl as she came again, her hot wet depths bathing her son's buried prick with her oily juices. She squeezed Grace's hand tightly as she climaxed, her other hand clutching the sheets.

Zach leaned forwards and folded his mother almost in two, her legs pushed up and out to each side. He drew back again and hammered it back into her, driving her deep into the mattress.

Grace gasped as she watched, her mother and brother fucking like savages. Her mother was pinned down, but Grace could see the older woman bucking her hips up to meet her son thrust for thrust, both of them giving the other as much pleasure as they could. Her brother got into a nice smooth rhythm, driving his surging prick balls-deep with each powerful thrust.

Alicia was flying, her body seeming outside her very being, the tremendous sensations overwhelming her as her son brought her to one amazing climax after another. She was sweating like an animal, her body twisting and convulsing with paroxysms of pleasure as one orgasm ended, only to have another tingling sensation start in the depths of her loins and spread rapidly throughout her entire body. She was gasping for air and every nerve ending in her mature body was tingling deliciously—and she never wanted it to stop—but she knew she'd pass out soon if she didn't. "Zach...I...I..." she gasped out.

Zach instinctively slowed, but stayed buried deep, loving the feel of the hot folds of flesh inside his mother's cunt gripping him tightly. "Are you okay, Mom?"

"Oh God yes," Alicia said, her eyes half-closed, her face flushed and sweating. "You're still good to go for a while, right Baby?" She accompanied her question by flexing the talented muscles inside her, the wet tissues sending a luxurious rippling massage along the full length of his hard cock.

"I can go all night," Zach replied, a sly smile on his face as he slowly rolled his hips. "You know that, Mom."

"Ohhnn," Alicia groaned, summoning up the last of her willpower. She brought her hands up and put her palms on her son's chest before looking deeply into his eyes. "Baby, that feels so good, but I think it's time we gave your little sister a chance to see how amazing it feels to have this cunt-splitter inside her."

Grace eyes flew open in alarm as she watched her brother withdraw, his glistening dick lancing upward as it pulled free of her mother's clasping pussy, a clear bolus of vaginal lubricant slipping off his enormous cock-head and dropping lewdly onto the sheets.

"Grace, I want you to lick his cock clean before we get started."

Grace leaned forward, running her tongue up her brother's surging dick, lapping up her mother's warm juices. She pressed her lips tight against the rigid shaft, loving the feel of the intense heat as she slipped her lips up and down, gathering in every creamy drop of cunt-honey.

Alicia reached over to her night table and drew a box out of the drawer and set it on top. Zach saw from the label that it was a box of condoms: Trojan XXL. His mother pulled one from the box, tore open the package and came back, holding the translucent piece of latex in her hand.

"That's good, Grace," Alicia said, touching her daughter's shoulder and moving her aside. Grace reluctantly pulled her lips off her brother's rearing cock, slipping her tongue out and running it all around her lips, lapping up the last of her mother's womanly nectar. Alicia reached forward, placed the condom on the tip of her son's cock, and then used her circling hand to roll it down over his rigid shaft.

"We have to make sure you don't get pregnant, Grace. I had my tubes tied after you were born, so I'm fine. But I'm sure these loads of your brother's are packed with potent swimmers, and we don't want any unexpected accidents."

"Always the lawyer, eh Mom?" Zach said.

"Well, I like to be prepared—you know that."

"So you keep a box of condoms in your night table?"

"I put that there just in case. You can see this is the first time it's ever been used. And now that you and I have found each other, I don't think I need it anymore. But I think you and Grace might be getting a lot of use out of it from now on. Knowing the way you are, that dozen might not even last this weekend." Alicia looked down and gasped. The condom was rolled all the way down, and there was still almost three full inches of her son's veiny cock-shaft exposed, even though the ones she'd purchased were size XXL. "Oh fuck, he's so big," she thought to herself, feeling her own pussy creaming again as she thought about getting that beautiful monster back inside her.

Grace looked at the throbbing latex-covered cock as if in a trance, and then she felt the hands of her mother and brother on her, pulling her lithe young body into the middle of the bed and positioning her on her back.

"She's scared, Zach," Grace heard her mother say, the sound of her seeming to come from some far off place as the young girl tried to wrap her mind around what was about to happen. "Kiss her, let her know everything is going to be okay."

Zach moved up beside his sister and leaned down, bringing his face close to hers. "Grace, it's going to be alright," he said tenderly, gently brushing the young girl's hair away from her face. "I'd never do anything to hurt you—I promise. Anytime you want me to stop, just say so. I'll be careful. It may hurt a little at first, but after that, I think you're going to love it just as much as Mom does. I love you, Grace...we both do. Okay?"

Grace's eyes misted over as she listened to her brother, her heart filling with joy. As she nodded and smiled softly, he brought his mouth down to hers. Her lips parted willingly as he pressed his mouth to hers, his tongue moving slowly into her waiting mouth. She slipped her arms around his neck and kissed him back passionately, her tongue rolling against his. The young girl almost swooned with arousal, the delicious sensations of her brother's kiss flowing through her body right to her bubbling snatch. The kiss was wonderful—not as tender and loving as kissing her mother—but equally as erotic.

Zach finally broke the kiss and pulled back, looking deeply into his sister's eyes. "Grace, you are so beautiful," her whispered sincerely. "You make me so hard." He pressed his boner against the side of her leg, letting her feel how excited he was.

Grace felt her heart flutter, amazed that she could cause such a reaction in someone. She could feel his sizable dick against her leg—it felt more like a wooden truncheon than a simple erect penis. As he rolled his throbbing erection against her side, she thought of what he'd just done to their mother—making her squirm and squeal like a banshee. Grace knew she wanted to feel the same.

"I'm...I'm ready." Grace whispered back. "Just be careful, okay Zach?"

"I promise I will be. And remember, anytime you want me to stop, just say so." Grace nodded as Zach moved back on the bed. He kneeled on one side of his little sister's reclining body, his mother kneeling on the other.

"Bring your legs up," Alicia said. Grace obediently complied, bending her knees and bringing her slender coltish legs up, her sexy white sling-backs looking incredibly erotic as she dragged them across the sheets. Her slim legs looked beautiful, sensually encased in the sheer white thigh-highs her mother had given her to wear.

"That's a good girl," Alicia said softly, her voice warm with praise. "Now slowly let your knees roll open to each side." Zach and Alicia watched intently as the teenager let her legs part, her lithe nylon-clad limbs parting sensually as she let them drift open.

"Oh fuck," Zach muttered under his breath as his sister's panty-clad mound came into view, the material of her white g-string almost transparent with wetness. Alicia reached down, taking hold of the ribbon-like waistband of the girl's tiny panties and pulling them off. She drew them down the young girl's slender legs and right off, bringing them to her face and inhaling deeply.

"Oh my God, she's soaking wet," Alicia said, passing the girl's panties to her son. Zach brought the sodden garment to his face, the warm girlish aroma settling wickedly onto his senses. He feathered his tongue out and licked along the full length of the tiny gusset, tasting his sister for the first time. He loved the taste of the warm nectar on his tongue and knew he'd be feasting at the delectable junction between her legs soon enough. However, right now, he had more important things to attend to—busting his sexy little sister's 18-year old cherry.

"She's more than ready. Get between her legs, Zach." Under his mother's tutelage, Zach moved between his sister's spread thighs, his turgid prick looming over her lush pink loins. This time it was Alicia's turn to steer. She reached down and wrapped her mature hand around hers son's thick boner, giving it two methodical pumps, watching as a shimmering drop of pre-cum pulsed to surface and started to drip from the wet red eye. She then pushed his throbbing cock-head downward, nestling the crimson tip right up against her daughter's glistening labia. She pushed forward so the knob started to enter the wet opening, the petals of her daughter's delicate flower adhering wickedly to the pebbly glans.

"Now, doesn't that feel nice," Alicia said, moving her hand in a slow circle, rubbing the engorged knob all around the sensitive opening to her daughter's unexplored snatch. She could see warm vaginal lubricant oozing out around her son's cock-head, the young girl's pussy bathing the monstrous erection with her slippery juices.

"Mmmm, it feels so hot," Grace whispered, her breathing already starting to get ragged.

"Just wait until it's all the way inside you," Alicia said, removing her hand from her son's prick. "Time to give her some more, Zach."

Zach leaned forward, his rigid erection poised at the entrance to his sister's hot young twat. He flexed his hips, starting to feed it deeper into her. She was deliciously hot and wet, but also incredibly tight. He felt like her unyielding pussy was about to tear the skin right off his prick. With just a couple of inches inside her virginal opening, he stopped, slowly rolling his hips as she got used to it.

"Mmmmm," Grace moaned softly, feeling her young cunt being stretched like never before. She could feel her brother moving gently, rolling his hips tenderly. Zach felt her oily juices bathing his cock, and proceeded further, flexing forward and pushing more of his stallion-like cock into his little sister.

"Ungghh," Grace groaned, and they all knew Zach had reached that critical point, his massive cock-head pressing up against the young girl's hymen.

"Okay, Baby," Alicia said, taking hold of her daughter's hand. "This is going to really hurt for a split second or two, but trust me, sweetheart—you won't believe how amazing it will feel afterwards." Alicia looked over at Zach and nodded.

Zach looked at his little sister intently, her eyes glinting brilliantly with a combination of desire and intense fear. He drew his hips back slightly before flexing forward, pressing the engorged head of his cock against her resisting maidenhood. "I love you, Grace," he said quietly, his eyes locked on hers.

"I love you too, Za...OWWWWWWWWW!" the young girl wailed as the constraining tissues inside her started to tear. Her eyes closed in anguish and she squeezed her mother's hand tightly as he pushed forward, mercilessly tearing those resisting folds of flesh as he stretched her insides. Zach felt a final resistive tear, and then the flared ridge of his cock-head slipped past the point of resistance, her hymen totally shredded by his massive erection.

"OHHHNNNNNN," Grace wailed loudly, the excruciating pain overwhelming her. Zach stopped moving, holding totally still as his little sister convulsed and thrashed about beneath him, his cock impaled not even halfway into her. His mother held onto Grace's hand tightly with one hand and stroked her daughter's sweating face with the other as the young girl rode out the pain. Finally, Grace's twitching and shaking subsided, and she opened her eyes, a satisfied smile of contentment slowly spreading over her face.

"I...I did it!" she said excitedly, knowing now that the worst was over.

"You did," Alicia said, stroking Grace's cheek. "You were very brave." She looked down between the joined bodies of her children, seeing a trail of goo seeping from their joined bodies. She was happy to see the oozing discharge had only a slight pinkish tinge. "And there's almost no blood. You were perfect, Sweetheart."

"The pain is starting to go away," Grace said softly, "and...and it feels so big inside me." As the aching twinges diminished, she started to concentrate on the new sensations she was feeling, the feeling of having a hard thick cock inside her.

"Stay still for a minute, Zach. Let her get used to it. Grace, squeeze down on it with the muscles inside you." Grace did as her mother asked, and it felt wonderful.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,696 Followers