The Good Wife: Busting Sis's Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,727 Followers

"Oh fuck," Zach moaned, thrilled by the amazing feeling of his little sister's tight young cunt squeezing down on him even more.

"That's my girl," Alicia said, a lust-filled smile on her face. "Now it's time for Zach to feed more into you. Bring your knees a further up and let your legs roll a little further out to each side—he'll need you to be as wide open as possible. Just relax, Baby, he's gonna fill you right up." Once again, as Grace did as she was told, Alicia nodded to her eager son.

Zach nodded back to his mother and started pressing forward once more, drilling more of his condom-covered cock into his sister.

"Oh my God...oh my God..." Grace moaned, her head lolling from side to side against the pillow beneath her. She was breathing with rapid gasps as her horse-cocked brother stretched and stretched the hot oily tissues inside her. Zach couldn't believe how tight she was—it was like trying to drive his cock through a clenched fist. But he kept pressing forwards and, gradually, the resisting folds of flesh inside her yielded, letting him go deeper into her hot yearning pussy.

As Zach had started to press further into her, Grace had felt the intense pain she'd felt earlier being replaced by a new pain, the blissful pain of intense pleasure. His thick hard cock was stretching her insides relentlessly, but she realized she was loving it, her pleasure level escalating as he went deeper and deeper.

Zach stopped once more, his sister's incredibly tight pussy continuing its futile resistance. He and his mother both looked down between the two siblings' connected bodies, Grace's vivid pink labia clutching tightly as they circled her brother's huge erection. The condom-covered portion of his engorged phallus was totally gone from view, only two inches of pulsing veiny shaft remained. Alicia reached forward and put the flat of her hand on her son's curvy behind. She nodded to Zach one more, and he acknowledged her nod. As he flexed forcefully forward, Alicia pushed down on his taut buttocks at the same time.

"OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD," Grace wailed again, the massive cock-head tearing asunder the last blockade barring the way to her womb. She was thrashing about again as Alicia pressed down on Zach, forcing the final two inches into her young daughter. The withering tissues yielded, and her delirious young cunt bathed the monstrous invader with hot slippery juices, the intense sensations triggering a shattering orgasm deep inside her.

"OH...I...I...AAAAAAAAAAAHHH," Grace gasped loudly as the engorged knob pressed firmly against her cervix, his balls nestled right up against her warm behind, her brother's humongous cock impaled balls-deep inside her. The young girl threw her arms around Zach's neck and held on tightly as her body shook maniacally, her slender form convulsing and shaking with orgasmic tremors. Her eyes were closed as the feelings of rapturous delight tore through her young body. It felt like she'd been jolted by a million volts of electricity, but exquisitely so. She came and came as she held on, her young pussy gushing around the monstrous invader.

Zach and Alicia looked at each other, perverse smiles on their faces as they watched the young girl come. Alicia reached over and lewdly groped her daughter's firm breasts through the baby-doll top, feeling her stiff nipples coming alive beneath the cool satin. After about a minute, the tingling sensations within Grace slowly ebbed away, her spastic convulsions calming, leaving her young body trembling quietly.

"Feels good, doesn't it, Baby?" Alicia said, slipping her hand beneath the baby-doll and running her slender fingers over the young girl's tits.

"It feels...it feels," Grace gasped out, "unbelievable. I didn't know I could ever feel that good."

"Well, we're just getting started, Sweetheart," Alicia nodded to Zach once more, who drew back his hips. Alicia looked at his glistening cock, happy to see the condom was still firmly in place, and that it was covered with only his sister's shiny juices, and not blood. With just the tip clutched tightly between her clinging pussy-lips, Zach drove forward once more, sending his plundering member right back into his sister's overheated depths.

"Unggghhhhhh," Grace moaned, dropping her head back onto the pillows beneath her as Zach got into a smooth rhythm, fucking her with long deep strokes. Within a minute or two, her young body started to quiver, and then that turned into a spasmodic shaking as his plundering erection triggered another searing climax deep inside her. Zach kept going, and the bed was squeaking like crazy as he vigorously fucked his little sister, pounding her lithe young form deeper into the mattress with every downward thrust.

Grace never believed anything could feel so good, so luxuriously exquisite. After her second orgasm swept over her, she felt lusciously connected to her brother, loving the feel of that beautiful thick cock impaling her. As he thrust into her time and time again, she felt like she was being crucified, nailed to the bed with the hard thick stake between his legs. It wasn't long before she came again, the flow from her gushing cunt oozing forth and flowing down from their connected bodies onto the sheets beneath them. After her third climax, she started to feel guilty, like Zach was doing all the work. She knew in order to please both her mother and brother, she'd have to do better than this.

Alicia and Zach smiled as Grace brought her legs up and wrapped them around his behind, her sexy sling-backs crossed over his flexing buttocks. As he kept fucking her, she started to flex her slender young body up against his, meeting him thrust for thrust. She could feel her cunt absolutely bubbling over, the juices seeping out of their joined bodies and running down her behind to make a mess on the sheets. But Grace didn't care—it just felt so fucking good.

Alicia reached between their two thrashing bodies and turned her fingers up, letting the tips of her sharp red fingernails scratch teasingly over the base of Zach's throbbing erection. That was all it took to send him over the edge.

"OH FUCK, MOM...I...I'M GONNA CUM," he moaned, feeling the tingling contractions begin in his midsection. He drew back and slammed it into his little sister once more, just as the first thick rope of cum jettisoned forth. Grace came at the same time, a shuddering climax causing her to whimper and shake with paroxysms of pure bliss. Zach pressed himself as hard against her as he could, rubbing the end of his cock over the opening of her womb as they shared the utmost pleasure possible between two people. He knew if he wasn't wearing a condom, he would be absolutely flooding her clutching snatch with wad after wad of potent seed. His mother was right—they needed to make sure that didn't happen. But for him, it didn't matter—his sister's hot gripping pussy felt fantastic, her incendiary depths pulling and tensing all around his throbbing cock-head. He kept shooting as the exquisite sensations flowed through him, his spitting cock twitching and pulsing within his sister's tight spasming cunt. Grace was shaking and jerking, the sensations of her own tingling orgasm making her quiver like a plucked guitar string.

When Zach started to come, Alicia slid her hand back slightly and cradled his overflowing nuts, gently rolling the swollen balls in her hand as she helped to coax as much cum out of him as possible. The mutual orgasm of her two children went on for a long time, until finally, a trembling shiver tripped down Zach's spine and he collapsed on top of his sister, both of them trembling and breathing raggedly.

"Oh Grace, that was incredible," Zach muttered quietly to his sister, the young girl lying there in blissful exhaustion, her face covered with a fine sheen of perspiration.

"Zach, I...I loved it. You made me feel so good." The teenager took her brother's head in her hands and kissed his face repeatedly, pure joy overwhelming her.

"You're not done yet, are you, Slugger?" Alicia said as she pulled Zach back. "I hope you've got some left for Mommy." Zach shifted back on his knees, slowly withdrawing his spent dick from his sister's gooey twat. When he came all the way out, Alicia looked down, a big smile crossing her face as she looked at his condom-covered dick. The receptacle end was bulging out obscenely, evidence of the massive load he would have poured into his sister. His sizable load had been even more than the stretched receptacle could handle. Beneath the condom, she could see shimmering milky fluid that had blown back onto the broad flared head as far as the corona ridge. As she looked at all the cum, Alicia licked her lips.

"C'mere, Baby, let Mommy help you with that." She reached down and carefully slid the condom off his slowly deflating member, making sure to keep the heavy receptacle end pointing downwards.

Grace and Zach watched, their eyes growing big with perverted lust as their mother took the condom and dangled it between her fingers, the heavy tip pointing downwards. She lifted it, turned her face up and parted her full red lips, letting the gooey condom slide right into her mouth.

"Mmmm," she purred and her eyes closed in pleasure as she sucked her daughter's slimy juices off the outside of the condom. She pulled it provocatively back and forth, cleaning the surface of Grace's creamy nectar. She then turned it around in her hands and brought the open end of the condom to her lips. She cradled the heavy receptacle in her hand and tilted it up, letting them see the warm milky fluid flow down the translucent latex and into her waiting mouth.

"Mmmm," she purred again, and they heard a lewd sucking noise as she drew out every last drop of her son's warm creamy cum.

"Oh fuck," Zach muttered to himself, not believing what he was seeing. It was the most erotic, exciting thing he had ever seen. Although he had just come, as he watched his mother sucking out the final morsels of his potent seed from the condom, he felt a tingling surge in his youthful loins once more.

"That's my boy," Alicia said, tossing the empty condom aside as she reached for her son's rising cock and pulled him towards her.

The first light of dawn was breaking as Alicia woke up, her body feeling deliciously sore from the events of the night. Zach had fucked her twice more and they'd both made good use of Grace's mouth during the night. Alicia looked over to her night table and saw the top of the box of condoms was open. Besides the one Zach had worn the first time he'd fucked Grace, there was second empty one sitting in a withered clump next to it, her son's viscous seed from that load already sitting pleasantly in the pit of her stomach as well.

She threw the covers off, wondering where the kids were. In her blissfully exhausted state after the last time Zach had fucked her, she only remembered Grace taking off her high heels as Zach pulled the covers over her, her thoroughly-fucked body craving sleep. Alicia got out of bed, feeling a warm stream of emulsion run down her leg. She smiled, knowing it was Zach's pearly cum. She slipped her high heels back on and staggered like a drunk to the door, her wobbly legs barely supporting her well-fucked body.

Alicia started down the hall, hearing a rhythmic thumping coming from Zach's room. The door was partially open and she peered around the corner. The light next to Zach's bed was turned on, bathing the two teenagers in a warm amber glow. Grace was sitting up in the bed, her head supported by a stack of pillows piled against the headboard. Zach was straddling her, his naked buttocks facing Alicia. She could see him working his long hard cock back and forth between Grace's circling lips, face-fucking the young girl, the headboard bumping rhythmically against the wall with each forward thrust. Alicia could see that Grace's eyes were hooded in blissful rapture as her hands cupped her brother's firm buttocks, pulling him deeper into her sucking mouth.

"Ah, the stamina of youth—how wonderful," Alicia thought as she looked at the young girl's face, wads of semen crisscrossing her lovely features and dangling lewdly off her chin. Obviously, Zach had painted that pretty face some time earlier. Looking down, she saw one shoulder strap of her baby-doll top had slipped down her arm, exposing one firm young breast, the crimson nipple shining wetly, a spackle of silvery cum glistening on the upper swell of her breast.

Alicia looked further down, to where Grace was sitting with her legs splayed well apart, her slender legs still enticingly encased in the sheer white thigh-highs, her sexy high-heeled sling-backs still on her feet. Her knees were pulled up and with her legs provocatively parted, Alicia could clearly see her shining mound. Her pussy-lips looked puffy, swollen and a brilliant pink, evidence of the welcome abuse caused by the pounding her brother had given her during the night.

Alicia smiled as she looked at the table next to bed, spying two more filled condoms—waiting just for her. As she walked across the room, the sound of her entering alerted her two children to her presence.

"Oh Mom," Zach said, looking over his shoulder at Alicia. "Perfect timing—I'm just a minute or two from coming." He nodded towards the two used condoms sitting next to the bed. "We saved those for you."

Alicia happily picked one up, and then licked the outside thoroughly, loving the taste of her daughter's girlish cunt-honey. She then flipped it over and let her son's creamy discharge slide down the smooth latex and right into her mouth. She did the same with the second, her tongue searching out the inside to make sure she got every milky drop.

"Okay Grace," Zach said, never missing a stroke in his sister's hot wet mouth, "I'm almost there. Remember what we talked about earlier, with you being our fluffer?"

Grace eagerly nodded, at the same time caving in her cheeks to give her brother a hot buttery sheath to fuck.

"Get ready, Mom," Zach said, nodding to the floor next to the bed. Still dressed in the sexy bustier, Alicia dropped to her knees as Zach kept face-fucking his sister, the girl's head banging rhythmically against the headboard. "Good girl, Grace. Just a little more...just a little more...oh fuck...here you go, Mom." Zach pulled his rigid dick out of his sister's avidly sucking mouth and turned towards his mother, his hand wrapping around his cock in a warm loving corridor. Alicia opened her mouth, just as Zach fed it right between her soft red lips.

"Oh fuck, here it comes," he said as he started to go off. The first thick rope spat forcefully against the back of Alicia's mouth, almost knocking her right of his spitting prick. She clamped her lips tight around the throbbing knob as Zach's hand stroked vigorously back and forth, jerking off inside his mother's hot wet mouth. He flooded her mouth with a geyser of semen, rope after rope of pearly cum jettisoning into her rapidly-filling mouth. Alicia could feel it leaking from the corners of her mouth as it overflowed. She swallowed, but Zach kept cumming, filling her mouth with his potent seed as he continued to unload. She swallowed again, loving the feel of his silky cream sliding luxuriously down her throat. She sucked harder, trying to pull every delicious drop out of her well-hung son. He rewarded her by shooting another massive wad, almost filling her mouth with that single shot. She swallowed, barely able to keep up. His hand kept stroking and he kept cumming, until finally, the last few drops flowed lazily onto her welcoming tongue.

Zach withdrew his cock from his mother's sucking mouth and turned to his sister, letting her suck the last few drops from his oozing cock-head. When she was done, Zach collapsed onto the mattress, totally spent.

Grace leaned over towards her mother and extended her tongue, gathering up the viscous drops of milky semen dangling from her mother's chin. With her mouth full, she pressed her lips to her mother's, passing the delectable treat to her. Alicia kissed her daughter passionately as they passed her son's warm cream back and forth, before the older woman finally swallowed, the silky gob finding a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach. Alicia then took her daughter's face in her hands and licked up the ribbons and gobs of Zach's semen that he'd plastered her with earlier. Grace purred like a kitten being cleaned by its mother as Alicia slowly dragged her tongue over the young girl's pretty face, licking up every drop of her son's sperm-laden cum. Finally, she had it all—there was nothing left on her daughter's skin but a glistening sheen of her drying saliva.

"I think you finally need to get some sleep," Alicia said as she stood up and looked down at her exhausted son. Zach agreed with her, and pulled the covers up over his naked body. Alicia reached forward and took Grace's hand. "Now, you come with me, young lady."

She held Grace's hand as she led her back to her bedroom, the early morning light drifting in lazily around the curtains. Alicia pushed the pillows back up into a stack against the headboard and laid back.

"C'mere, Baby," Alicia said, her dark eyes glistening with desire as she crooked one red-tipped fingernail and beckoned to her daughter. "I want you to show Mommy again what you can do with that pretty little mouth of yours." She drew her long sexy legs up and let her thighs drift open, her high heels digging into the mattress once more. Grace obediently climbed onto the bed and crawled between her mother's spread legs. She breathed deeply, her mother's warm womanly fragrance making her senses tingle. Her mother's pussy was glistening with her oily secretions, the silky juices pulling the young girl in magnetically. She lowered her mouth to her mother's warm flesh, her tongue slithering deftly between the shiny pink labia.

"Mmmmmm, that's the way," Alicia said softly, reaching down with both hands and running her fingers gently through her daughter's soft blonde hair. "Let's see if we can go for two in a row, okay?" She smiled to herself as Grace nodded enthusiastically, her busy tongue pressing in a slow teasing circle over the hot folds of flesh inside her mother's beautiful pussy.

"Yes, things are working out perfectly," Alicia thought, closing her eyes and surrendering herself to the bliss that awaited her.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,727 Followers