All Comments on 'The Graduation Road Trip'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
LustyTexanLustyTexanalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

Very hot, please bring them back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Again you guys have to give your hero a 9 incher

GROW UP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More of same, please, but with smaller cock

Though I agree that sonny does not need a grotesquely large cock to keep mummy happpy. Well written, teading, nice-build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Erotic...

very arousing....can't wait to here more...maybe spicing it up even more by having him make her his true personel slut now....

virgin2267virgin2267almost 17 years ago
I like this story

I liked this story, the build up was torture, but when they let loose it was some hot action.

hornacekhornacekalmost 17 years ago
really good, but ...

Like most stories that I like on here, I copied it into a text file (for easy access). After reading my copy, I deleted all references to the 9" cock - what an improvement it made. In most stories with such an unrealistic measurement, I stop reading right away (you were lucky that it was so well written at that point that I kept reading). You could have easily ommitted all references to the size of his cock and it would have been just as good (probably better).

Wet_WorksWet_Worksalmost 17 years ago
Excellent story

I liked it. I'm glad to see an excellent incest story like this. One of the things that turns me off in many incest stories is when the child and parent are betraying the other parent and/or spouse who has done nothing wrong. Your portrayl of the state of the marriage is an excellent side step around this landmine. I think that if two adults wish to have sex its all fine even if they are related as long as no one is betraying an undeserving loved one.

henrypurcellhenrypurcellalmost 17 years ago
Ive got 8 inches

and I love to see a big-titted mom get serviced like that. Some folks do have big tits and big dicks - let them fuck, even if they are related! And let the rest of you hold your little dicks in your hand have your own kind of fun. It's all fucking sexy fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
grow up small dicked men

This story was fine. To all you that have a problem with large equipment don't read the story. Some people are different than others not only in tastes but also size. I myself like hearing about such mesurments because when the stories do acknowledge my size it gives an ego boost obviously, but also adds realism to my fantasy.

reddRooster10reddRooster10almost 17 years ago
grow up small dicked men

This story was fine. To all you that have a problem with large equipment don't read the story. Some people are different than others not only in tastes but also size. I myself like hearing about such mesurments because when the stories do acknowledge my size it gives an ego boost obviously, but also adds realism to my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don't forget big sis

Don't forget Big Sister Chelsea!!! She has to be involved at some point. No need to have mentioned her at the beginning if she wasn't going to be part of the story at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please...

...let's have the sequel you hinted at ...and we still have to meet Chelsea....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it but…

Somehow he got that huge penis into her uterus(womb). Several times, too. This story has magic.

The story kept me reading to the end. I can imagine a friend that lived through a similar hell in the role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
they are only about half way to Arizona, so....

what else do they do on the rest of the way to school? Do either his sister and/or girl next door come to visit and play? Where else do they stop and play on the way?

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Loved It!

Tell us the rest of the tale...it's too hot not to be continued.

wrighterwrighteralmost 16 years ago
oh mommy play on

sure we need more. u cant leave us here

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please bring them back

There not even half way To AZ. Please bring them back. Tell us the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
mother's big-dicked boy

Some guys ARE very well endowed, and Joe's mother is lucky that her son has over 9 inches and a pair of balls to match! This is a fine story and nicely paced! It's Mom who has the hots for her big handsome boy and concocts a plan to unleash his motherfucking instincts! At first, Joe, like most sons would be, is confused and clueless, he says, Mom, it's like you're coming on to me! Duh. Little does he know! His mother won't be satisfied till she breaks down the silly taboos that keep Joe from pounding the same cunt he came out of, again and again! Mom tells him that his dick is bigger than the biggest she's had so far, and a LOT bigger than his shrimp-peckered Dad! Joe likes that, and it gives him the confidence and pride to stomp on the crazy limits on where he can stick that big fat dick of his--like up his Mom's sweet juicy cunt! Joe sees that his Mom is obsessed with what he has between his legs, he likes that too, and he loses any shyness about letting Mom see that he's hard and big! Joe finally finds that nothing--NOTHING!--compares with blowing his balls up his own mother's warm welcoming always available fat TWAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Reminds me of my first time with my aunt

i went and visted my aunt and she tease me all the time but it was so hot when we finally fucked came in her ass too wow lovely story. jerk off 4 times thanks

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
So...

What happened the rest of the way as they were not done with the trip...

Also if you ever edit this story again, actually mention when he goes into her womb. If you continue, pick up somewhere along the way where they are almost done with the trip or when he starts college.

toolman4243toolman4243over 13 years ago
Noticing a trend here, LOL

Read about a dozen mom/son stories of yours so far and noticed every single son has had a very large cock, not really sure what that says about the writer, LOL.

robinsimpson1robinsimpson1almost 13 years ago

Why do the juys in your storys have such huge fucken cooks?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
bring this mother son in other stories

another gorgeous love story from ahab. ahab you r really something about mom son. love between mother son r so attractive. but one thing isnt fair that is the moms first sex experience is with her brother what she told to her son, not fair. this kind of talking is not even sounded good. but the story is well enough, it has everything what is needful to a mom son story you know that. you should bring this mom son in other stories like a sequel. you should have shown how their affair is going, about mothers pregnancy and some anal pervertion etc.

once i had some incest like experience with my mother(48), but that was only bathing with her which she allowed. she was in a shiney silver bra panty and i was in a brief, she also keep some distence from me. afterall she is my mother. but her body, wow! a god gifted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
We smaller cock fellows feel left out...

Even though we had children etc. and I have managed to fuck more than my share of women through the years. None of them did it for my big cock because I didn't have one. Enjoy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

More please! Love the big cocked boys in your stories!

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
definitely needs a follow up

adjustment to college, new town, relationhip with mother and dare I say, possibly a little one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More plz

Of all the storis of yours that I readed this one as the more mind blowing sex out all of them, but still got more to reed hop to see more of this one (maby the sister gets involved) and I hop they have lots or baby's. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
expecting a sequel

your story is awesome and i hope you will write follow ups for this story

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"The Graduation Road Trip:" - Joseph and Cathy aka Kathy - (Son and Mother

NOTE to the writer/author: At the beginning 0f the story Joe's mother is addressed as Cathy with a "C". Tthe Author's Note at stories end you mention Kathy with a "K"?????

Mother Cathy is a whizzbang humdinger of a mother; she just says it she see it, and sees it as she says it. No fence-sitting for her (I love non-fence-sitters myself)! Her son Joe will possibly have a tough time keeping up with her, not as the village slut or whore, but in their daily lives For 39-year old female (still maternally fertile and an ideal candidate for anotherh motherhood or two!!), and with Joe probably wanting a couple children she can be very accomodating.

This story moves right along, no lingering nor tarrying about. She loves her son with every fiber of her body and heart, with a vengence and with abundance and totally!!!

There's good writing in this story; the structure is great and the theme and plot are very ideal and prolific. The character's Mother Cathy in particular, is well choreographed and presented as realistic everyday people. Great dialogue especially by Cathy; she speaks very well, quick witted and a shraight shooter!

The writer/author, Ahabscribe, in Author's note, said six years ago when this story posted there was a likelihood the story would have a sequel. Many readers are still waiting. This story has a very good base and construction for a continuing chapter, sequel; this reader would very much appreciate his endeavor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

I love Joe and Kathy. If you find an avenue that you can take this story further without diluteing the beauty of their newfound love, I would really like to read more.

Wish my own Mummy had done this. Almost exact same situation. Divorce, road trip to college, motel rooms, and I jacked off in lotta public restrooms on the way. But no Mummy love happened even though we both wanted to and each knew the other wanted to but neither of us knew how to start it. You are a good writher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
INCEST IS BEST!!!

I know this slogan to be true. My mother and I were lovers for the better part of 10 years and we had 4 children. Dad never knew, but was suspecious after mom had her third one, but that only delayed our love making for about one month. If you do another story have mother and son have children together. This is the best feeling ever.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed the story.

I enjoyed the story immensely. It also made me realize a defect in my imagination. I love erotica and have no trouble accepting most of its presumptions. For example, I can imagine that all men have penises that are bigger than average, that all women are multi-orgasmic, that every man can go at it several times a night, and that all straight woman, with the right prodding, will happily become bi-sexual. However, I can never imagine that D plus breasts remain firm on women in their thirties and forties.

I don't mean this as a complaint about the story, just an observation about me.

Keep up the good work. You are among the best writers on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

great story the best I've read so far, please please give us all a second chapter to this master piece and I'm hoping that Kathie and Joe have a swag of kids by the end of her child bearing days, which means of course more that one more chapter,bur maybe another three or four I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chelsea

Erm, what's going on with Chelsea then?

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 9 years ago
Again, another winner!!

Another well-written, great story with a terrific plot. Yes to a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the good read

Really good I would love to hear about any anal

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WELL WRITTEN

It was well written, good story and all but I didn't enjoy it but others would.!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Big dicks

I have an 18" cock. Why don't you ever have guys with big dicks? I think that your so called "big dick" characters are just a bunch of faggots. LMAO

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Hot And Sexy****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

This was one of the best story's that I have read, Thank you..

MisterteaMisterteaabout 7 years ago
Not up to your usual standard

I might be able to forgive you not knowing when to use "I" and when "me", or getting confused between Cathy and Kathy - after all, everyone has an off-day. But mixing up Tonya and Eileen on the first page makes it look very like you wrote this in FAR too much of a hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

I love it that Mom has a big thick full bush. That makes it real. The son does not necessarily have to have a big one. In fact, it might be more realistic if he is average sized.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Top Notch

Great story, I really like this side of it where the mom seduces the son. You wrote a very fine story and I can see myself reading it over and over.

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 5 years ago
MILF of a mom

such a great seduction - and the torching fuck! Wow Hope there are more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bring it on!!!

I bet there are many mothers out there that get fucked by their sons because of this story. Now that’s deep!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago
My Comments on The Graduation Road Trip

Excellent story!!! I loved it. I gave it 5 * I hope there is a sequel soon or a continuation of this story. Stan is a real dope losing this woman and having sex with several of his secretaries. His small cock was his undoing. Cathy has found a cock that she can enjoy for a long time. His loss. I loved the story of uncle Chuck and Cathy's incestuous story from her early life. Joe is a lucky man to have had such wonderful sex with him mom. I just wonder now what will happen. Will Joe meet some woman closer to his age in college. His life outside the home is just beginning Will Cathy be able to let him go or will she hold him back from what he could become if not for her clinging to her son. This story begs for a continuation. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
uncle/n? dumped

got the auto 1 star

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/19/2021)

Don't sweat the anonymousy (my spelling), just a jealous troll. This was an enjoyable read and wonderfully done. It's been 14 years and no submissions since 2013 so I guess Kathy and Joe will never finish their road trip. I would have loved to have read about college life, big uncle 7-inch, ex-hubby 5-inch, and his secretary, and maybe Tonya with her mom too, in the following chapters. It also would have been nice to read about how they would send selfies of Kathy with a 9-inch cock (Joe's) in her mouth to her ex-hubby. Hope you're well, still writing and getting comment alerts. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars even if tonya became eileen once and brother Chuck became uncle Chuck once

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

An incredibly written erotic masterpiece! Very well done!

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Would have liked to have seen another chapter or two but it stands pretty well on it's own too. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good.

I hope that there are subsiquent additions to this love story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Kinda sloppy and repetitive with no closure. 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous