The Grand Strategy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came, it was like a train rumbling toward me. She started slow, moaning and trembling, and then it gradually built until she was whimpering and groaning non-stop. Finally she stiffened, arched her back, and gave a couple of little yips. I can't recreate or describe the sound. It was like, "Eek, eek, eek," or something like that, then she collapsed off me onto her back.

I kissed her and rubbed her belly. She sighed and said, "I think I owe you something, don't I," again in her teasing little voice.

"Oh, yeah. What do you have in mind?"

She didn't say a word, but slid down my body again and took me into her mouth. This time I didn't hold back, and she had me coming in about three nano-seconds. I exploded into her mouth, and she sucked and sucked. When I was done, totally depleted, she pulled her mouth from my dick and spit my come onto my stomach.

"I'm sorry. I never have been able to swallow," she said, and she seemed like she was really sorry.

"Oh, hell! Then I'm going home," I said, laughing. "Maybe you just need practice."

We lay there then, together in each other's arms, and kissed and whispered.

I asked her, "Did you know how much I always wanted you?"

"Ha. Of course. But at that age, Bill, you boys wanted anything and anybody."

"Carol. I always wanted you. You were always at the top of my list." She sighed in contentment, and gently stroked my face with her fingers. I could smell my come on her lips and fingers.

Then it hit me. I had her in a vulnerable and tender moment. Maybe there was a grand strategy that would work for the gang, after all. Maybe I could do Jim a real solid here. I said, "But you know who always wanted you the most? Who wanted to fuck you more than any of us?"

"Who?," she asked. "Robbie?"

I put my lips to her ear and whispered, "Jim."

There was a pause, and I thought maybe I had blown it, but she gasped and said, "Jim?"

"Oh, yeah. He always did, and he still does."

"How do you know? Did he say anything?"

I paused. How to handle this? "Yeah. When we were seniors, he was obsessed with you. He used to tell us how beautiful you were in the mornings with your tee shirt. Now he doesn't talk about it so much, but I can tell. When one of us mentions you, he gets this dopy look on his face. Oh, yeah, Carol. He'll want you until the day he dies."

She was giggling like a schoolgirl. "What else does he say about me? Tell me!"

I made up some stuff, talking about her fine tits and ass and I even told her he talked about her beautiful fat little camel toe. I had to explain to her what a camel toe was, but I wanted her to know that it was her pussy Jim was after.

"Wow," she said. "I knew he had a thing for me, but I had no idea it was that bad. And he still does, you think?"

"Oh, yeah. He sure does."

"What about you? Do you want Tammy like that?"

I didn't hesitate. "Carol, I want to fuck my Mother so bad that I ache sometimes."

It was like I had broken a dam. We talked about it, and I told her how the gang had tried to strategize getting our Mothers. She said she knew we had those whispering sessions, but she and the other Mothers had no idea it was that intense. She said the Mothers used to have their own sessions and, although they didn't get as graphic as the boys seemed to, each of them knew what the boys wanted and each was proud of her son in her own way. They used to talk about which one of us had gotten laid, and by whom. She didn't say that any of them had ever hinted they wanted to make love with their own sons, but I could kind of read between the lines. At least they knew. Each of them knew that her son had wanted to fuck her.

Carol kissed me, deeply and passionately, and the horses were off again. We fucked like crazy and she was even more passionate than the first time. I thought she was going to suck my dick off my body. While we were at it in the missionary position, and I was feverishly fucking her, I whispered in her ear, "You want him, too, don't you? You want to fuck Jim, don't you?"

She became a woman possessed. I had never had a woman scratch my back before, but she was scratching me like a cat in heat. She was moaning, giving her little yips, and I could tell she was getting ready to come like a cannon. I raised my head up so I could look in her eyes and said, "Tell me. Tell me you want to fuck Jim."

She didn't have to tell me, but she did. "Yes! Yes!," she moaned softly. "Oh, God, I want to fuck him!" and then she stiffened, and shuddered, and came like a champion. I think I know what image was in her mind when she came, and I don't think it was me.

We collapsed in each other's arms again, and cuddled until we fell asleep. It was clear to me, if it wasn't before, why Carol had wanted me to pull my car into her garage. I made Carol agree that this was not going to be a one-off thing. With the way she had gotten into our fucking, I knew there would be other times, but I wanted her agreement.

The next morning, after another lusty bout of fucking, we talked again.

"Carol," I said, "Do you want me to help Jim with you? Do you want me to encourage him? I won't say anything to him about this, of course, but I could kind of give him a push."

She hesitated. I knew I was making her admit something no Mother wants to admit, even to herself. "No, Bill. If he still wants me, I'll know. Mothers always know. But if he does, then I'm the one who should encourage him. I just hope he picks up on it."

She paused. "But what about you? What are you doing about it? You talk a good game, but are you going to try and get somewhere with Tammy?

That put me in a tough place. If I told her that my Mother was prim and proper and would never consider such a thing, it would be tantamount to telling Carol that she was a slut because she admitted she wanted her own son. "I don't know, Carol. Mom and I have never had the relationship you and Jim have. I wouldn't know how to begin to go about it."

"Billy, Billy, Billy," she said. "I'm your friend's Mother, and you sure did a good job of going after me. Your Mother is a woman. I can tell you, she is a sexual creature. She may not project it, but she's a woman and just needs a man to convince her how sexy and desirable she still is. When's the last time you heard her and your dad really going at it? Go for it. Seduce her like you would any woman, but just go slower and take your time."

She put her hand on my dick, which rose to the occasion. "When's the last time you hugged her tight, let her feel this, and told her she's the most beautiful woman in your life?"

I laughed. "Let me see if I can remember when it was. Hmmm. Well, never?"

"There you go," she said. "You take a shower, go home, do just what I told you, and that will get you started."

12