The Great Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoseMason
RoseMason
56 Followers

Gunner sat. He pulled her into his lap and wiped away her tears.

"If you have to be afraid of me to do as you're told, so be it. Was it not obvious that I'm trying to protect you? That I want to take care of you?"

"I'm sorry," she whimpered.

"How many times have you said that today? Why? Only to avoid punishment."

"I am," she begged. "I am sorry."

"I'm sorry," he said back to her. "Obviously I was mistaken in thinking you wouldn't need a firmer hand."

He gently moved her to the side of his lap and stood.

"On your knees. Remove my pants," he said.

"Please..."

"Take them off."

She sat up and unbuttoned his fly. He was starting to get hard. She slid the cargo pants down to his ankles, and he stepped out of them.

"Now my boxers."

She started pulling the waistband down behind him. Then in front. By the time his cocked emerged from them, it was massive and swollen.

She pulled the underwear down to his ankles and held them so he could get his feet out more easily.

"Suck."

She was horrified.

But she was even more horrified of having to be told twice.

She brought her quivering lips up to his length and licked him, timidly. Then again. She tried to take him into her mouth, but her small jaw could only accommodate his girth a little past the head. She felt his strong hands in her hair, gently urging her on. The caress of his fingers against her scalp began to moisten the dryness between her legs. She was able to bring him a little further into her mouth, but not by much.

"Go get the lubricant. It's on the right side of the basin."

She found the plastic bottle and crawled back to him.

"Apply it."

She squeezed a large portion into her hands and brought them up to his throbbing manhood. He let her take her time working it over his flesh.

"You belong to me, Ariel. Say it back to me."

"I belong to you, Gunner." She choked out the words.

"You're mine to use. Say it back."

"I'm yours to use."

"Only mine."

"Only yours."

"I will protect you. And cherish you. But you will always be mine."

"You will protect me, and cherish me... but I will always be yours."

"From this day until your last."

"From this day until my last."

He knelt down in front of her.

"Kiss me," he ordered.

She brought her lips to his, and he opened them and took her mouth deeply.

"Lay down on your back. Offer yourself to me." He spoke softly, but firmly.

She lay down for him, knees spread. He lifted her head with one hand and slipped a pillow underneath with the other.

"Relax." He massaged her legs for a few moments, until they stopped shaking.

"I won't hurt you," he said quietly.

She felt his fingers probing against her opening.

"That's not how I'm going to bond you to me. Not with pain."

He gently slid one inside. She wasn't dripping yet, but she was wet. He slid a second finger inside, slowly stroking, coaxing out her wetness.

He removed his fingers and coated them with another generous serving of lube. He focused on coating her vulva and the first inch of her passage.

He inched forward and lined up his enormous, pulsing cock.

"You're going to look into my eyes while I do this. Don't look away, pretty girl."

She looked at him with frightened eyes.

His voice was so tender. "They are just words until we make the bond. We're going to do that now. Don't be afraid. Stay with me."

He spread her knees further with his hands. She felt his pressure against her quivering wetness. Her body opened to him gratefully. Her mind resisted. Her flesh did not.

She squeezed her eyes shut as he gained the first inch.

"Look at me."

She opened them and stared into the icy nether as it stared into her.

She couldn't look away.

Another inch. So slowly. He was training her body for the unique shape of his, and her mind for the shape of his dominance.

Another.

She was beginning to soak the blanket beneath them.

Another.

He leaned carefully forward and kissed her skin, just beneath the breast. Never losing eye contact.

Another.

The kisses trailed up to her swollen nipple.

Another. He wrapped his soft lips around it and suckled. Eyes still locked with hers.

She gasped. Felt her body tilting involuntarily toward him, wanting more.

He was almost to her most sacred space. There.

He gently butted her cervix. The slightest pain. He withdrew.

In and out, thrusting gently.

His hardness and her softness, becoming a living machine.

More. Wetter, rougher, faster. Time stretched and contracted to the rhythm of his thrusts.

She could barely focus. His fingertips found their way to her clit, expertly applying the movements with a feather touch.

A little firmer. Then firmer still. She bucked against him, soft moans escaping clasped lips. Eyelids beginning to flicker.

"Not yet," he cooed. "Almost. Stay with me."

In and out.

She didn't think she could hold it back.

"Eyes on me."

They were.

"You belong to me, now. Come for me."

He rubbed her in just the way her body had been singing to him, just as he thrust in to the hilt.

He grabbed her chin as her head lolled back. He brought her gaze back to his as the contractions began.

He thrust once more into her throbbing hearth, deeper than he'd been able to go before.

He grunted as his seed exploded forth. Again and again.

A few more gentle thrusts. He fell into her arms as he began to soften. He remained inside her, sealing his essence in.

They slowly recovered.

"I'm sorry," she said quietly. "I'm sorry I bit you. I'm sorry I ran from you." Her words were truer than they had been before.

"You're forgiven, my sweet girl." He caressed her body with a protector's touch.

"I'm still afraid," she whispered.

"I'll guide you away from it," he said. "It will take time."

The lights outside had flicked on at their dimmest setting, mimicking the early sunrise. He stood.

"I'm sorry that I have to do this," he said, sighing.

He untied his simple knot and led her outside the tent, to the women sleeping peacefully in chains. He made her a little nest of pillows and wrapped her in a blanket within it.

David had already secured a new chain around the toilet. Gunner had the padlock in his pocket. He twisted the key to unlock it and secured it around the end of the chain and the ring of Ariel's collar as she lay there, submitting.

She looked away from him as he did it.

"It's only temporary," he whispered. "Very soon you'll know to stay without it." He stroked her cheek.

There she lay, submitting to the touch and bonds of a strange man in a strange place as part of a strange game she couldn't begin to understand. She didn't recognize herself.

"Sleep now," he said. "It'll get better."

She couldn't defy him. Not at this point of weakness. As the world grew dark, she didn't even want to.

RoseMason
RoseMason
56 Followers