All Comments on 'The Greatest Gift Ch. 03'

by SexyBeast

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More chapters please.

Love this series it is fantastic. Please continue writing it. What happens when they get back home? Does she have a baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please.

I love reading this series. Please continue it soon it has been too long since this chapter was posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ok

What happens next? Does she have a baby? Does this brake up her parents? I hope you will continue this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
still hanging for more :)

I loved this story as well as yor others and owndered if you plan to write additonal parts, Did she have the baby?

Will Mom join Dad and daughter?

Hope oyu have the time to add to this sotry I see if has been a while!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No more to Teresa and Pop's story?

Screams for a chapter 4 and even 5 and 6

mycutiepie79mycutiepie79almost 14 years ago
keep going please!!!

please please please keep this story going. I want to know if she ends up pregnant and if there is a threesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the best

Amazing story. Hope for more in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue

It would be interesting to have Teri seduce the mother and then move back home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Well you know she's really dying to ask him "How long have you really wanted to fuck me pops?" ...because lets be honest, he prolly had fantasies about her when she hit her teens. If a daughter is hot, all dads have thought about it, either fleetingly or constantly in secret, even if they deny it vehemently to their dying day. Heh.

...and like she was thinking, bringing lube is one thing, but bringing condoms? Heh.

...anyway, pretty good story so far over all, and like others I can see several more chapters easily! How long does it take to get pregnant? Does she move back home to have help with the pregnancy? Do they keep having sex after she catches? Does mom want to get involved with her/them? Do they all live together happily ever after? More children? Story twist, is pops actually fixed? Hehehe.

ArtemisOfLunaArtemisOfLunaover 7 years ago
Need To Read More Of This!!

I love this story! I know it has been a while since you posted but could you please post a new chapter soon! I really wanted to read what happens next! Cause I know it can't just end after she conceives! Theresa is bound to have sex with Teddy while she is round with his child!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not finished!

This story cann't finish just like that. Maybe when they go home Terri could move in with her parents so they can take care of her though her pregnancy and then Mom gets caught up in it all and they all have sex and live Happily ever after!

Haha711Haha71110 months ago

Please continue

WoodencavWoodencav9 months ago

Did she get pregnant????? Or did it take 14 years of Fucking?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous