The Greatest Gift Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,529 Followers

"Ohhh Pop! Ohhhh ..."

He spread her cheeks apart and she felt that finger pressing at her backdoor once again. She did not tense at all this time, but eagerly awaited the invasion. He pushed his finger into her ass and she cried out and thrust herself as hard as she could onto his cock. He moved his finger slowly in and out of her ass and she rode him harder and harder, arching her back and using just her legs to slam herself up and down on his prick over and over again. Terri grabbed her own breasts and lightly pinched her own nipples. It was like every part of her was alive. She even loved the way the stockings felt against her skin as she moved.

"Uhnnn ... kiddo ... I'm ..." Pop growled, just seconds before she felt him seem to expand and then explode inside her. She kept riding hard and while he was still shooting his load and came to another quick orgasm as well.

"Pop!" she cried.

She arched her back hard and would have toppled backwards if he hadn't grabbed her with his free hand. It jammed his finger deep in her ass and although it did burn a bit she loved the feeling of having his digit back there. She wasn't quite sure how to even describe how it felt.

Terri stayed straddling him, clinging to him, until her knees went weak. He hugged her and his flaccid cock was still inside her. His cum was plugged up and forced inside her for quite sometime, which she thought could only help the cause. When her knees finally started to ache she climbed off and took Pop's hand, pulling him toward the bedroom.

"I don't know how a pretty, smart, sexy girl like you is single, kiddo. The guys out there don't know what they're missing."

"Thanks, Pop. Maybe I'm just too picky. I want a special guy."

"You deserve the best."

They fell onto the bed and rolled around making out like two teenagers. Hands were everywhere. He couldn't seem to get enough of her breasts, first massaging them and then kissing and sucking them while his fingers were busy teasing her pussy. She rubbed him all over in turn, but her wandering hands kept returning to his shaft, hoping to coax it back to life sooner rather than later. She did not know how a man his age had that kind of stamina or recovery time. The guys her age she'd been with might only be good for twice in one night, and that was pushing it. Pop had already taken her more times in one day than her last boyfriend ever had. When she scooted down and took him back in her mouth she was able to breathe some life back into his cock and he was harder than ever.

"How do you just keep going and going?" She marveled while still playing with his prick.

"It's all those herbs your mother makes me take. They really make me feel like Superman sometimes."

"Thank you, Mom," she giggled and kissed his cock again.

"You asked me what I wanted before," he said.

"Yes. I'll do anything you want, Pop. I want to make you happy. I love you."

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course."

Pop pulled her up so she was stretched out on the bed and then kissed his way down her body. He slipped off her shoes and then slowly rolled her stockings down each of her legs, kissing his way down as he went along. Terri couldn't help but wonder what he was up to. She had to admit that she was thrown when he asked if she trusted him. She did, she knew he would never hurt her, but the question made her wonder what he wanted her to do. He gently turned her over so she was lying on her stomach and then crawled up to the head of the bed.

Terri was surprised when he took her arm and tied one of her stockings around her wrist. If it had been any other man she would have stopped him right there. She'd never been tied down before and honestly she'd always been a little scared of the idea, of the complete loss of control. Once she was tied down her lover could do as he pleased with her and she'd never really trusted any of her past boyfriends that much. Even as Pop secured the stocking to the headboard she felt a thrill of fear. He took her other wrist and tied it as well and when he finished her arms were stretched out over her head and tied apart. She pulled, but the stockings wouldn't budge. Would he tie her legs?

"So now what are you going to do with me?" she asked, forcing levity into her voice.

"Be patient, Teresa," he replied, kissing his way down the curve of her back.

He climbed off the bed, but was back in a flash, this time he tied a necktie over her eyes, creating her blindfold. When he had it in place she couldn't see anything. Now she was really nervous. She breathed deeply and realized the anticipation was making her horny as hell. Whatever Pop did to her she knew it would feel amazing.

"Mmm, that's a good start," she moaned.

He was running his hands all over her body, touching her here and there and with the blindfold she couldn't tell where he was going to touch her next. It made everything more intense as she strained her other senses to try and guess his next move. She jumped when he touched her and pulled against her bindings.

Pop pushed her legs apart and she felt the bed shift as he knelt between them. She tensed, feeling so vulnerable. He slid a pillow up under her hips, elevating her ass into the air. He kneaded her ass and she thought she knew where he was going next. She was right. He spread her cheeks apart devoured her pink rosebud. He rimmed all around it with his tongue and then started poking it inside. She gasped and pulled her hips down into the pillow at first contact, but then the pleasure started flowing and she was pushing her ass back up at him. He was thrusting her tongue as deep as it could stretch and she cried out his name while burying her face in the bed. She really went crazy when he pushed a finger into her pussy and slowly fucked her with it while he ate her ass. Being tied up and blindfolded did heighten her pleasure. It was like she was free to just completely let go while Pop controlled her body. He tongue fucked her ass until she was practically screaming and then replaced his tongue with his finger.

Terri relaxed easily when his finger pressed up her ass. It was slick from her cunt and she opened right up for him. It was different to take his finger while she wasn't having sex. For the first time she could really concentrate on how it felt and she found she really enjoyed it. It was a sharp pleasure back there, different from the way feelings seemed to flow from her pussy. It was like the difference between having her nipples sucked or nibbled on. As she loosen up back there she enjoyed it more and he fingered her even faster. She moaned quietly, almost grunting every time he pushed his finger back up her ass, but she yelped when he started playing with her pussy again. He rubbed his fingers between her lips while also teasing her clit. Pop worked her into such a frenzy that it hardly mattered when he started using two fingers in her ass. It was a very tight fit, but Terri was so turned on that she really didn't mind it. All she knew was that she was building to one monster of an orgasm. She did not get there.

"No, don't stop," she sobbed when Pop stopped touching her. She pulled hard against the stockings and even tried pushing her ass at the air, but as she was blindfolded she did not know how far he'd pulled back. Was this the point of tying her down and blindfolding her, she wondered, to torture her. She didn't think he was the type to make a woman beg, but she was about ready to.

"Patience, Teresa. Remember, you trusted me ..."

And now maybe I am regretting it, she thought. Terri thought she was going to scream if he did not touch her again. She got her wish. His hands were on her ass again, spreading her open. There was pressure against her asshole, but it was not his fingers this time. She tensed as he pushed. Pop's cock was much thicker than two of his fingers and she was afraid this would hurt too much. She gritted her teeth, not wanting to complain. She said she trusted him and now that was being put to the test. He was very well lubed and slid into her ass surprisingly easily.

Pop went slowly, penetrating her ass by inches, letting her adjust, and then pushing deeper. He was about halfway deep when he started moving in and out. It hurt. God, it hurt and she grunted with each thrust fighting back against the pain. This was not like his fingers back there. The lube made it easier for her to accept him, but it still hurt to be stretched so wide. She could tell he was wearing a condom, at least, but that begged a whole set of questions. He had no reason to bring condoms on the weekend, and why would he think he'd need lube? Maybe he thought it would be too weird and she wouldn't get wet, but that didn't explain the condom. She was sure he must have planned to take her ass like this, which made her wonder how much he'd really thought about fucking her. She tried not to think about that and instead took deep breaths and tried to relax her ass.

"Ohhh ..." Terri moaned when Pop reached underneath and stroked her cunt. Two fingers rubbed and pinched her clit and the skyrockets going off in her head made she forget about the pain in her ass. He kept pushing deeper and deeper and before she knew it she felt his balls slapping against her upturned cunt. The sharp pain had disappeared. Now that she was relaxed and not concentrating on how much it hurt, Terri was enjoying the cock in her ass. That pain had turned into a tingling so intense she could hardly stand it. Her grunts turned to moans and seeming to sense the shift, Pop began to fuck her ass in earnest. He pulled all the way out and the thrust in balls deep, filling her backdoor completely. Terri pulled hard against the stockings holding her arms and was lifting her ass back towards him. She wished she was free so she could touch him and show him how much she loved him.

"Ahhh ... Pop ..."

"It feels good, doesn't it?" he cooed.

"Yes ... yesss ... God yes!" she cried.

"You've got such a beautiful ass, Teresa. God you're tight."

Terri usually wasn't one for dirty talk, but the act of getting fucked in the ass was so dirty that it seemed right. She was definitely getting off on it. "Ahhhh ... it feels soooo gooood ... fuck my ass!"

"Uhn, kiddo," he grunted.

Pop was thrusting faster and faster and rubbing her clit harder and harder. She loved the way his balls felt when they slapped her pussy. Terri was on fire. She couldn't believe how amazing she felt. This completed his total mastery of her body. She didn't know if any other man could please her like this.

"AHHH! AHHH! FUCK! POP!" she howled. Her orgasm seemed to lift her right out of her body where she hovered on a cloud of absolute bliss for endless seconds before she was slammed back down into her body and she felt every sensation with stunning clarity. She moaned in disappointment when Pop pulled out of her ass, but seconds later he rammed his fat cock into her pussy and started riding her from behind. He grabbed her hips, lifting them off the bed, and fucked her hard and deep. Terri cried out his name over and over and he was grunting, "Uhnn kiddooo! Teresa!"

He did not last long after fucking her ass and in moments he was cumming inside her. Feeling his load jetting inside her she knew he'd shed the condom when he'd switched holes. She couldn't help wondering what it would feel like if he came in her ass. Pop kept thrusting into her until he was just too soft and then he fell on the bed beside her.

"Oh my God, that was ..." she breathed. Words just failed her.

"Yeah, it was," he gasped, clearly exhausted.

"Could you untie me now?" she laughed.

Pop let her loose and she curled up in his arms. They were both completely worn out and just laid together relaxing. They didn't need to talk, there was really nothing to say. Terri buried all of her questions. She just couldn't believe that her stepfather, the man who'd raised her, had always wanted to sleep with her and that this was just a convenient excuse. She decided it was just better not to know. She was glowing with love for him when she drifted into a fitful sleep.

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,529 Followers
12