All Comments on 'The Greek Society Ch. 03'

by BigWig69

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
switchhitter1966switchhitter1966over 15 years ago
Very nice

Im not into the whole "sub/dom" thing but the story was still hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I agreed to a wrestling contest, our group was called Olympia. I had not wrestled here before, we had practiced a bit and we were against a group called Athenia. The idea was to pin your opponent, 7 matches, the winning group took all. Naked men, all oiled up, we lost the first 2 matches, won 1, lost 1 mine, won 2. We lost the last. There was a crowd of about 40, we were made to kneel, hands and knees. Winners chose first. I watched as Blake was chosen, taken to the middle of the ring, an older opponent lay down, his hard cock poking into the air, as Blake was pulled down onto it, screaming as he was bounced up and down and then pushed off as the guy stood, a long strand of cum hanging from his cock. Next was Simon, a thin blonde lad who was mounted and roughly fucked by balding, solid man. His cries turned to sobs then silence as the man used him then pulled away. I felt my arm being grabbed, lifted, your turn, it was the tall guy who had defeated me. His cock was hard, watching the other 2 had turned him on. I heard him say, don't worry, I quite like you, I will make it nice, on my knees, he entered me, my hole opening for him, it hurt at first, he was very thick, but then as he fucked me, he whispered, you feel good, you ok, I said yes, now I do, I want you to lay on your back, is that ok, yes, ok, lets make it look like you don't want to, so I put up a struggle as he turned me, then put my legs on his shoulders and re entered me. My cock gave me away, hard as he fucked me, I am going to kiss you, you ok with that, I nodded, make it look like you don't want to, I shook my head from side to side until his lips found mine, he lifted his head, your a great fuck lover, I can feel your hard cock, want me to make you cum, I nodded, he leaned back, grabbed my cock, his cock still hard in me, and stroked, loudly said cum for me bitch and my cum arced high into the air, my insides clamping around his cock, as I felt his warmth enter me. I groaned, oh yes, yes, I heard the crowd , I looked at him, don't stop, oh that feels so good as he filled me. He pulled back, leaving me, then grabbed my arm, pulling me away to the change rooms. As we left, I heard a loud scream as Paul was mounted by a much older guy. He guided me into the showers, washed me down, I could feel his semi erect cock. I looked over, Simon was up against the wall, being fucked by the first man, pushing back onto the hard cock. I knelt down, took my mans cock in my mouth, he responded, you don't have to, I kept going and I was soon rewarded with his cum entering my mouth. I found out his name was Brian, and i soon became a regular fuck for Brians thick cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous