All Comments on 'The Grey Lady Ch. 08'

by Opensesame54321

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awww

I really enjoy this story can't wait to read more 5* as always. Keep it coming. I am curious if the pirate in her dreams is real.

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
Surprised !

An interesting story, eroticism is the spice. I decided to start at Ch. 01 and I'm glad I did...read thru all eight chapters. I was so surprised when I checked the bio and discovered the author was a female... but then I was surprised as a youth when I discovered some of my favorite sc-fi was written by a woman, Andre Norton. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
So Well Done.

Am certainly enjoying this author and the great little story so far -- and looking forward to the rest of the tale. In spite of its swashbuckling orientation there is a warmth to the story and its characters that is so engaging. But above that, am also hoping we can look forward to future stories by this new author to the site. She has now joined a group of my favorites even with this short span of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When will you continue to episode 9? Been a long time. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Opensesame54321Opensesame54321over 7 years agoAuthor
Yes, there will be more

I am currently working on Chapter 9. Unfortunately, real life has a way of intruding on my writing. I'm glad to know that you are still interested in my story and want to continue reading it.

Thanks to everyone for your comments and request. Please bear with me.

Opensesame54321Opensesame54321over 7 years agoAuthor
Have not forgotten to write

I know that it has been a while since I submitted but I have not forgotten about The Grey Lady. Unfortunately, I have had a catastrophic injury happen to a very close family member. Real life has stepped in and changed my life. But I am still working on Chapter 9. Please forgive me and know that I do not intend on leaving you hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

No chapter 9?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I hope your family situation gets better!

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Regret to Hear of Your Troubles.

Greatly enjoy your writing, as said previously, but had not checked in to see if chapter 9 was available for quite a while. When I did, I regretfully learned of your family troubles. Sincerely hope things work out well for you and yours, and that you can again have the time to enjoy your writing talent.

LovelunaLovelunaabout 7 years ago
Why?!!

I'm so sorry to hear of your situation and hope things improve as time passes. I just want to let you know that I have recently chanced upon this treasure trove literotica and your story is by far the most captivating, I keep thinking of what is next and the possibilities. This my third time reading it in a row and I hope that you add a new addition soon!

Opensesame54321Opensesame54321about 7 years agoAuthor
Slow but still working on it

I want to thank my followers for the positive thoughts. I am about halfway through Chapter 9. I could just throw something out there, but I would prefer to have it better quality than just some mindless words. Do not think that I have forgotten about you or the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
thoroughly enjoyable

Just discovered this series and I'm hooked, well done

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
Hope Family Things Are Better.

Just checked back on you and your creative story, hoping another chapter would mean things with the family are better. Wishing you the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Great Story! I'm wondering about the pirate she sees in her dreams as what we know of her former life was pretty conservative. I'm dying of curiosity. I hope you are still planning on continuing the story. It is a page-turner.

Opensesame54321Opensesame54321almost 7 years agoAuthor
Update

Yes, I'm still around. And still working on the Grey Lady.

Yes Anonymous, the pirate of her dreams is from her previous life. Though it means something only to her.

I want to thank everyone for continuing to read the Grey Lady and checking for updates. I really do appreciate it. Now if real life will just straighten out.

Opensesame54321

kimanalynnkimanalynnalmost 7 years ago
More please

Oh please finish the story!! I just found it, would love to have it completed. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More, please

I also hope you'll be able to continue when the time is right for you. Best wishes and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Do you plan on continuing this story?

Opensesame54321Opensesame54321over 6 years agoAuthor
Still working on chapter 9

I know that you have all given up on me, but in answer to Anonymous' question, yes. I have been working on Chapter 9. There have been several requests to write longer chapters so I have been trying to address that too. Real life does keep butting in but I hope to have it soon. How soon? I don't have an exact date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep at it!

We have absolutely not given up on you or this great story!

Crusader235Crusader235about 6 years ago
Truly

Truly one of the most entertaining Pirate series on Lit! Don't be too concerned with blood and guts, we're adults, we can take it. Five stars for your series so far. Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

I loved it :) balanced and smartly written with enough spice to keep you wanting to read more. I’m a bit sad though because I wonder how her sister is doing since she was ill. It’s a shame she didn’t recall anything else than the pirate she herself created for her story but it’s your choice and I loved each chapter of your story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF?

This is the type of story abandonment that only pisses me off even more than it puzzles me. There are a million reasons that we all would understand while still being disappointed that could prevent you from finishing what you started. All it would take is 5 minutes of your precious time to updates us. But instead you string everyone along with promise after promise that you're still invested. This just adds to our frustration and what was once good will turns sour. I for one hope you weren't able to profit from your talent as a writer since you have absolutely no regard for the readers who gave you such praise, encouragement and support.

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
To Anonymous WTF.

Yes, this a great story that gave readers much enjoyment. Yes, readers would like more. Yes, the talented author has had real life issues. So, why don’t you pull-up your anonymous big boy/girl panties and cut her some lack. Otherwise, will be forced to recognize you an unconscionable piece of ........

Opensesame54321Opensesame54321over 4 years agoAuthor
What?????

Just so anonymous will know, I am now the caregiver to a parent that suffered a catastrophic accident and luckily survived it. Being in and out of the hospital - the most recent time was two weeks ago - my time is not always my own. As to profiting from my writings, what??? If Literotica pays for writing on their sight, then that is news to me. I wrote for the fun and joy of it and if anyone also enjoyed what I wrote, then so much the better. I am very sorry to my readers that feel that I have abandoned them, but real life doesn’t give two figs about what one would like to do. Taking care of my family has become more important.

As to the story, I do have the next chapter written but it is in need of serious editing and rewriting. If you don’t want to wait for it, I certainly understand. For those if you that are willing to wait, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Dude, arent you gonna finish this? I really liked the story. Its pretty good. And I've read a lot of stories but can say so about a very few. So if you're out there and read these comments, please, do finish it. Don't leave it hanging.

Horseman68Horseman68about 4 years ago
Delighted.....

..... to see that you are able to come back to your great story. Hope life is better for you now. Am dismayed at rude comments from some, but you just must ignore idiots. Reread the first eight chapters prior to reading the new ones. Only reinforced what a talented writer you are. Moving on with thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOpensesame54321@Opensesame54321
Chapter 10 has been submitted and is now awaiting approval and publication. If they send it back for rewrite, I will let you know.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES