The Grey Lady Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent closer and licked her lips. Her small pink tongue slipped out and hesitantly licked the tip of his cock, the little pearl of precum slipping into her mouth. Jake gasped and she glanced back at him.

"Did I do something wrong?"

His eyes glinted hard, full of desire. "No, dear. You did right. Remember how good it felt when I did that to you?" She flushed at the memory. "Just watch your teeth."

More white fluid was slowly sliding down the head and she used more of her tongue to lick, tasting the salty musk of it. She heard him groan his approval and suddenly, she felt power over this man. His cock was such a study in contrast, a hard muscle covered in surprisingly soft skin. How could such a relatively small part of his body affect her so completely.

Once again her tongue licked his cock before making little kisses down the length of it. Holding it at its base, she slowly slid the head into her mouth, finding it quite wide for her. But by the sounds coming from Jake, she was doing something right. She could only accommodate about three-fourths of him before his cock hit the back of her throat. Slowly, she pulled it out of her mouth, leaving only the head in her mouth while she swirled her tongue around the tip, playing with the slit in the very top. Then, she slid it back deep into her warm, wet depths. Each descent into her mouth allowed more and more of his cock to disappear within her mouth.

After a couple more times, she found that she could accommodate almost all of his manhood in her mouth, though she would gag if tried to cram all of it. It was obvious that she was not near as proficient at oral sex as Jake was. She glanced back at him. "Don't worry. Practice means achievement," he said through gritted teeth. "And you can practice on me any time you like."

She smiled at him and changed positions, crawling her way down to kneel between his legs, where she could see him if she looked up. Once again she kissed the tip, glancing up to see him smiling at her. She made an "O" with her lips and slowly slid his cock into her mouth and Jake closed his eyes, pressing back against the bed. With her tongue, she caressed the underside of it. Then his cock slid out and she stiffened her tongue to massage his cock as it slid. Again, deep into her wet mouth it went, then back out, the faster she did it the more that Jake seemed to enjoy it. She looked up to see him staring at her before reaching down to stroke her hair. Soon she was pumping it in and out of her mouth as her head bobbed up and down as his manhood disappeared faster and faster past her pink lips, thrusting deeper and deeper into her wet, hot mouth. His groans became more often and he suddenly said in a husky voice, "Caress my balls." He took her hand and place it on his sac and she felt their heaviness. She gently stroked them as her mouth continued bobbing up and down.

Suddenly she felt his cock start to increase its girth and he groaned, "I'm cumming. Be sure to swallow all of it." She was surprised when he jerked, sending his staff deep into her mouth, releasing ropes of seed. Each time he thrust deeper and deeper into her mouth, accompanied each time with another deposit of seed. She swallowed each time, finding it a bit salty and not totally unpleasant.

Finally, after 7 or 8 times, Jake slowed, letting out a low groan of satisfaction. Sam looked at his spent cock, laying it gently against his thigh. Looking at him as she sat between his legs, he grinned at her, sitting up and pulling her to his side before laying back down.

"Thank you, love," he gave her a sly grin before rolling over on top of her and sliding his leg between hers. "Any time you want to practice, I'm more than willing." She lay under him wrapped in his arms, and he kissed her soundly. She felt her heart thumping hard, as it always did when in his arms.

He looked at her, his hand gently stroking her. She did not mind just lying here. There was something comforting about his hand on her hip, occasionally slipping around to cup her butt. The warmth of his skin against hers was intoxicating, slowly getting her drunk on the feel of him.

"Who is John?" He spoke the question quietly, with little inflection, almost as if he were asking her to close a window.

She was confused for a moment. "Who?" She asked.

"It is a name you whisper in your sleep."

"I don't remember any 'John'." She wondered if that was the name of the pirate in his underwear that she had often dreamed of. It did not feel right, but she could not say for certain.

His hand continued to stroke her as his eyes searched her face.

"But you have remembered something. Haven't you?"

"Yes." She didn't want to lie to him. "But it doesn't make any sense." His hand didn't waiver but continued its easy tempo.

"Go on."

"It is a pirate. I don't know his name."

"Describe him to me. I know many of them and can perhaps recognize him." His voice remained calm, almost soothing and she couldn't tell if he was angry or relieved.

He was quiet as she gave the details of the figure that inhabited her dreams. She hesitated before she gave the last bit of description. "He is standing there in his underwear."

The hand stopped. "His underwear?"

"Yes. A pair of woolen long johns. I don't know who he is or why he would be standing there like that."

"Maybe the 'John' wasn't a man's name, but reference to the long johns." He lifted her chin, kissing her mouth tenderly. "Why did you not tell me what you had remembered?"

Her brow furrowed and she spoke quietly. "At first, I thought that it was because I thought you would be angry. But the more I think about it, I think it was because..." she paused. "...you would get rid of me."

She was quiet as Jake searched her face. He forced her to look at him and she was surprised to see neither anger nor jealously in his eyes. Instead, there was something like determination as she lay pinned beneath him.

"Sam, you belong to me. No one else. Just remember that."

Her heart hammered in her chest. He spoke with such passion and assurance. Perhaps it was the uncertainty of her past that made her unsure of herself. She wondered if she had been like that before.

*****

He kissed her again, deep and probing, and she returned it. Slowly, the hand that had been stroking her hip drifted to between her legs, finding her wet slit. His fingers began to play, stroking up and down the moisture gathered there. The harder he kissed, the more probing he became until he slipped two fingers inside her pussy.

He pulled back, a devious grin on his face.

"Someone is very excited," he murmured and she colored as his fingers began to plunge in and out, making a squelching sound in her wetness.

"It is rather engaging how you still blush." He took a nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it as his fingers began to pick up speed, pumping harder and faster in her. Jake stuck his thumb up so that each time his ring and middle finger plunged deep in her, the pad of the thumb would hit her clit.

He continued working her pussy as his mouth sucked and bit her pink nipple, the areola reddening under his attention. It hardened, and Sam's breath caught in her throat. Faster and faster his fingers pumped until she shuddered, her head thrown back and her eyes rolled back in her head. Sweet creamy cum poured forth, coating his fingers, into his hand to puddle on the bed.

Samantha's mouth was wide open but no sound issued forth, as if ecstasy could not find its voice.

Jake smiled and brought the creamy hand to his mouth, drinking her essence. The taste of honey and cinnamon was on his tongue as he licked his fingers. He watched her lost in her sexual high, her body taut like a fine stringed instrument.

Once again, he returned his hand to her mound, the golden curls wet from sex. His hand cupped her there and she shuddered in response. He had been right on that first night when he saw her. She was a very passionate creature.

Slowly her breathing returned to normal though he could still feel with his hand the little quakes of her pussy. He pulled her to him, kissing her lightly along her neck. A hand on the side of his face told him she had returned and he kissed her palm before his lips found hers. It was a sweet kiss, questioning yet passionate.

Finally, the little orgasms quieted under his hand, her wet pubic curls the only evidence of the finger fucking she had just had.

"You enjoyed it?" He grinned at her; he already knew the answer. She nodded her head and smiled.

"I didn't realize that you could do that with your..." She paused. "...fingers." A smile graced her lips.

"Oh yes. Fingers. Some women do rude things with vegetables. Carrots, things like that. Of course, they do not have access to a well-endowed pirate like you do." He grinned, patting her slit before laying on his back and pulling her to him, her legs splayed so that she rode his left leg. He felt her slit on his thigh, wet and hot. She was snug up against him, her body fitting perfectly against his. Once again, his hand began to stroke her ass, the soft skin almost hypnotic for him. He pressed a kiss to her forehead as she gave a sigh.

"I know that you're worried about what's going to happen once we reach Wexling. To you." He felt her grow still. "Sam, you don't need to worry." He grew quiet for a moment, as if in thought. "You stay with me. Do you understand? With me." He was adamant and she nodded her head, her cheek brushing up and down against the side of his chest.

"Thank you." She sounded small but relieved.

He held her close as she slowly drifted off to sleep, her body soft and relaxed. He lay there stroking her hip as he reflected. What exactly were his plans for her?

Jake had never been one for looking at a woman beyond a quick roll amongst the sheets. He usually was not with a woman any longer than a day or two, and usually more like an hour or two. But then, the caliber of woman was different. Oh, Jake did not frequent the cheap whores that plied their trade up and down the docks at any port that the Grey Lady would tie up to. These women would frequently carry the pox and he knew better than to use them. So why had he even lain with Samantha when he really didn't know her background? He was not quite sure of the answer himself.

Instead, Jake would frequent those women who might be unhappy in their marriages, or even courtesans. It was usually women who could give him information during a quick fuck, or even an exciting evening of sex that their husbands and/or lovers were too busy to give them.

But since the arrival of Samantha, he had had no desire to look for other companionship. Granted, she slept with him every night, but usually with other women, he would soon grow tired or bored with them. But with Sam, he had not grown tired of her. She was different. Beyond the fact that she had been a virgin and as such, he knew that he was the only man to ever fucked her.

She seemed to have a pure heart. What his father had called a "proper lady." Playing the part of a pirate had not allowed him access to many such women. He had assumed that he had grown jaded where women were concerned. And he knew that it was time for him to start looking for a wife.

He just wished he knew more about her. He didn't fear that she was a traitor or spy - no, the death of Picky Pete lay in another direction. But he knew that her missing past bothered her. And as such, it bothered him.

Who could that pirate be? The description certainly didn't fit any that he knew. At least, not to a T. But it had to mean something, or about someone.

His heart gave a tug. The woman in his arms was warm and he wanted nothing more than to hold her, to protect her from any and everything, from any and every one.

He lay there, stroking her hip. Drawing the sheets around them, he pondered. Could this be love? He had looked for it when he had been much younger, gave up upon ever finding it, and turned his back on his father and his father's wishes. Was he now full circle, back to where his father had wanted him all along?

She moved, sighing, and he recognized the signs of deep sleep in the naked woman lying in his arms. Soon she would enter her dreams, dreams that he wished he could enter with her, help her discover the truth so that she would truly be his.

He now knew that even though he had been telling her that she was his, in truth, he was hers. The thought scared him. In so short a period of time, she had come to play such an important part of his life. He watched her laugh with Toby, teaching the lad so that he could better himself. The crew had a respect for her. She mended their clothes, was gracious to everyone, always had a smile for each and every one. She enjoyed nature and was very at home on the ship.

She may have arrived a scared and timid girl, afraid of everything, but she had grown and matured and become a woman; smart, witty, and more sure of herself in so short a period of time.

He closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep as the woman by his side entered her dreams, her pirate winking at her at his own private joke.

12