All Comments on 'The Grill Out'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
docbertdocbertover 19 years ago
Good Gawd

MAAAAANNNNNN!!!! This is some really hot stuff you're playing with. I want to hear more about these two...there's a lot of uncovered territory, and not dealt with sexuality.I really think you should deal a GREAT DEAL more with these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
maaaannnnnn

awesome story. excellent build up. would like to hear how all this teasing started. again awesome story

davidwattsdavidwattsover 19 years ago
I thought it was fine

It was a good story so I wouldn't take some of these comments to heart. I would imagine that almost everyone that has written a story here goes back and cringes when we see errors we have made. I know I do. There is a story I read on here that was given an editors award designation yet had countless spelling and syntax errors, underlining the reasoning behind the site. It's the emotion and the ideas that matter the most. Readability is what matters, and your work was very much so.

Perfection is always our goal but rarely found here, as most of us are just expressing ourselves and trying to get better as we go along, while hoping to give readers an enjoyable time. People are always welcome for their money back if not satisfied by any of my stories and I suggest you make the same guarantee to any unhappy consumers.

16gauge16gaugealmost 14 years ago
Good story

You write a very good story, using some very different locations. The tension between mother and son growing and finally being satisified.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"That's mommy's big boy, that's mommy's good boy," she tells her son, as Jimmy unloads his big balls up his mother's cunt.

This is a magnificent story of hot motherfucking by the great Mr. Wicker! Jimmy is a big muscular 22 year old who's had plenty of young twats. But the only twat he's lusting for now is his own mother's. They're alone together, and right away Jimmy just tosses his shorts, and lets his big stiff prick stand up proud and tall. It's what all boys would love to do in front of their mother, to show her how grown up and virile they are. Jimmy's loves having his hard fat dick out in the open with his mom. Mom admires he heck out of her boy's big dick, her motherly twat leaks like crazy. The baby talk they engage in is a superb touch! Jimmy ask his mommy why his thing is so hard when he's around her, mommy explains it's because her baby boy's thing wants to get up between his mommy's legs where little boys' things belong. As Jimmy drives her wild by talking in the voice of a little kid, she tells him that little boys want to fuck their mommy. "What's fuck mean, mommy?" She takes her 22 year old son's huge thick prick---will it split her in half? she wonders---and opens up her cunt really wide. Jimmy spreads and stretches his mommy's twat, as he pounds the shit out of the same cunt he came out of. Now the boy's got his fabulous whopper up his own fucken birth canal---Home!---the best place a boy's dick can ever be. As her boy blows his big balls up her cunt and floods it with large doses of his warm young semen, they know the joy that so many young motherfuckers and their son-fucked moms are discovering every day in today's society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
got to wonder about this writer

why write a story and tell the readers to think of their own endding? if we have to think of our own end to your story then why do we need you at all! are you trying to put yourself and the site out of business? if you are to lazy to finish the story properly then don't start in the first place you just waste your time, our time and the sites space.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Two sets of scores?

I wish Literotica would give us the chance to give each story two scores - One for Likability - and one for Technical issues, like grammar and spelling!

If so I'd give you a five for likability, and a three for the technical side!

GREAT STORY Technical problems distracted me!

Schuppinzigh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous