The Grill Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

'Oh Mommy,' he moaned caressing her face. 'That was so nice,' he added pulled her up to lay on his chest. 'Maybe I'll have you do that every time my thing gets hard,' he smiled giving her kiss.

She returned his kiss and knew she would suck him anytime he wanted. 'Mommy will be happy to do that a lot,' she smiled moving her wet pussy over his still, hard cock. 'Mommy needs her big boy to do something for her now,' she moaned grinding her pussy against him.

'Anything for you, Mommy,' he whispered holding her excited behind in his big hands.

'Mommy needs her big boy to fuck her pussy,' she whispered back to him as she moved over his cock and prayed it would slip inside her.

He looked at her with a look of wonder. 'Mommy, what does fuck mean?' he teased as he squeezed and caressed her flesh. 'And, what is a pussy?' He asked trying to hold back a laugh. He so enjoyed this and knew they would be playing it all the time.

She smiled to him and gave him a kiss. 'A pussy is between Mommy's legs. It's made for a handsome little boy like you to enjoy,' she said. 'You know when your thing is real hard, it's really made for you to put it deep in Mommy's pussy, so you can make me feel really good,' she whispered as she slowly lifted her hips. 'Watch,' she smiled to him as she reached his cock to her. 'It fits in Mommy real good,' she moaned as his swollen head eased slowly inside her.

'Oh Mommy! It feels so good!' He grunted watching his cock slide into the woman he loved. 'It won't hurt you will it?' He asked with concern, knowing it wouldn't, but it made it sound so real.

She slowly lowered herself, letting him fill her just a few inches at a time. 'Oh no. It would never hurt Mommy,' she said leaning to kiss him. 'Like I said before, it's made to please Mommy,' she whispered as the last of him filled her. She lie on his thick chest, enjoying the feel of her loving sons massive cock deep inside her body and she knew that she would be moving to Miami with him. After tonight, there was no way she could ever live without him. 'It feels so good in Mommy,' she whimpered.

He held her to his chest and knew nothing could ever beat this. All of the girls and women that wanted him would have to find someone else to fuck. 'It sure does, Mommy,' he whispered giving her a deep, loving kiss as his hands roamed over her soft flesh. 'Mommy, make my thing feel good again,' he smiled up to her.

'Mommy is going to show you what fuck means,' she whispered caressing his face. 'Mommy is going to fuck your big thing with her wet pussy,' she smiled. 'And, remember when your thing shot all that stuff in my mouth?' She asked with a grin. 'Well, this time, you get to shoot it in Mommy's pussy,' she said as her hips moved up and down his big shaft.

'Oh Mommy,' he moaned as he slid in and out of her tiny pussy. 'It feels so good Mommy,' he said hugging her. 'Yes Mommy! Oh Mommy!' He cried holding her with more love than he had ever felt in his life. So many dreams of loving her were being fulfilled; it was hard to think. 'I love you, Mommy,' he whispered giving her a loving kiss.

She rested on his chest as her slender hips rode him. 'Oh yes,' she moaned. 'And you feel so good in Mommy's pussy,' she whispered enjoying the feel of him stretching her wider than she could ever dreamt and then as it slipped out, leaving her with a feel of emptiness. 'I'm ready to feel my big boy shoot in Mommy,' she moaned. 'You ready to shoot your stuff in Mommy's pussy?' She asked as she panted for air.

'Oh yes, Mommy! I want to make you feel good anyway I can,' he replied watching her wonderful hips and ass moving up and down. Wonderful sounds of a man and woman loving each other filled the quite room. Her juices flowed from her and as his massive cock moved in and out of her tiny pussy, a splendid noise filled both their ears. 'Go Mommy,' he moaned. 'Make me feel good, Mommy,' he cried holding her.

She heard his words and moved faster, driving him deeper in her body. 'Oh yes!' She cried. 'Mommy will make it all better,' she whimpered moving him in and out of her body. 'Mommy loves her baby and will do anything for him,' she whispered moving her lips to his. 'Now, you cum in Mommy. Cum up Mommy's hot pussy and make Mommy feel good,' she said with a smile as her hips bounced up and down.

'Yes Mommy,' he moaned feeling he was getting close to filling another wonderful dream. 'Oh Mommy! Oh Mommy,' he cried watching her moving over him. He had always loved when a woman was on him, fucking him and this beautiful woman was his loving mother. 'Go Mommy!' He grunted. 'Fuck your son, Mommy,' he said in his normal voice and she quickly looked to him. 'Fuck your son, Mommy,' he said again and her face went blank.

'Oh my God!' She screamed out. His masculine voice had sent her over the edge. 'Oh baby! Oh it feels so good!' She screamed again as her pussy locked around his hard shaft and the most wonderful orgasm over took her. Blood rushed through her, her heart raced with excitement and her pussy began to spasm.

'Go Mommy. Cum on your sons big hard cock,' he said in a deep voice. 'I think I'm going to fuck you now, Mommy,' he smiled and rolled over. 'Is this better Mommy?' He asked looking down to her.

Her arms wrapped around his neck and she spread her long legs. 'Yes it is,' she smiled. 'Now, you fuck your Mommy and don't stop until you fill me full,' she whispered giving him a small kiss. He started moving his hips, sending his hard cock deep in her. 'Come on, fuck Mommy. Fuck your pretty Mommy with that big, fat cock,' she moaned out and he moved faster. 'Go baby, fuck Mommy's pussy,' she cried out as another powerful orgasm rushed over her. 'Fuck your Mother!' She squealed out enjoying her orgasming pussy and his big cock.

He looked to her and he felt it coming. She was already so pretty and when she came in his arms, he had to do it himself. 'Oh Mommy!' He yelled. 'I'm going to cum in my Mommy's pussy,' he smiled and thrust as deep in her as he could.

'That's my baby. You cum all you want in Mommy. Mommy needs your hot cum!' She shrieked out as the first massive shot hit deep in her pussy and it felt like a stream of fire. 'Cum in your Mommy! Cum in your Mommy's pussy,' she moaned holding him as tight as she could, enjoying his warm seeds of life filling her so full. 'That's Mommy's big boy. That's Mommy's good boy,' she whispered as he softly lie on her breasts, just like he had so many times as a child.

'I love you,' he whispered as he turned to suckle her left breast, enjoying her loving hands caressing his face and he drifted off to sleep with his cock still deep inside her.

She held him to her body, thinking of the things she would put in storage and what she would take with her. She thought of all the fun that they were going to have. When people were around them they would just be lovers and at night, they would be Mommy and her son.

* * * * *

Hope you liked it. No, there will not be a part two or anything else. Use your mind.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers