All Comments on 'The Guardian Angel'

by plsplsme

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enough with the snuff crap already!

More snuff bullshit.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 5 years ago
part 2?

Please a part 2...where the friend meets him again.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
A little savage

A little on the savage side of the BTB, but definitely better than any story from iwasneverfun. Some folks it just don't pay to cuck. But what was in the box?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
Someone’s sick fantasy

Why do so many authors believe that companies care about workers having affairs? Executives have too much other stuff about which to worry, and most of the execs have cheated a time or three themselves. They tend to smile when one of their subordinates scores some strange pussy as long as it doesn’t hurt the company. Punishing employees over their private lives puts companies in legal liability.

rublicksrublicksalmost 5 years ago
Nice

to have friends in low places

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Garden variety murder porn

Nothing original, just a rehashing of every cliché in the book.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomalmost 5 years ago
Murder for adultery???

Yet again a writer spoils what could have been a decent story. Agreed cheaters should be punished but torture and murder is really too extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Plspls

Keep trying... this is a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuck yeah

Not that's a story . Shame your other story was declined . Would loved to have read it . I guess if you write a good to great anti-cum eater story here . The powers that be will get all pissy ....and shut you down . Great read . Keep the BTB coming .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Murder Porn

First, don't tell us what he's GOING to do, show him doing it. Better, have him tell us about what he did.

You're bio doesn't say where you're from, but you set the story in the US, but said the time was 17.30. Military would be 1730 without the period/decimal point. Civilian time would be 5:30 PM.

"One evening when your two friends were coming out of a bar, my friend and I beat them to death. One lost his two testicles and the other one would use a wheelchair till he dies." - Which is it death or maiming and crippling?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lit should have rejected this 'story,' too

Pathetic garbage. 1*

Don't give up your day job, Plsplsme

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

So... what actually happened?

With so few details it’s barely better than a summary.

We know more about what happened prior to these events than what happened in that warehouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Short and to the point - very good

Fleshing out is a waste of time and words but I would have liked to hear her under torture reasons for cheating. Too bad the morality police of literotica redact the more beleivable confrontations of a wronged spouse but encourage the wimpy behavior of innumerable cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent story

Best story in a long time in LW. And yes, for the wimp commenting murder isn't necessary, WRONG! We need these scum out of the gene pool. Glad she's gone before she could procreate and create another slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Neither literature or erotica

You are on the wrong site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Subtlety

Speaking in a normal, matter of fact voice is so much more menacing and threatening than yelling. Try that next time.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
Damn.

Simply put: brutal.

Dude cried some tears, then went ahead and torture his unfaithful wife? Geezus.

I mean, I'm not in the same group then DirtySingleMom, I know exactly why it did happen - less we forget: Nancy not only cheated on James for months, but fucked her lover IN HIS BED while she wore HER WEDDING DRESS while planing to have him raise THEIR BASTARD KIDS...

Where I come from, people get murder all the time for way less disrespectful actions.

It's just that the turnaround from happily married fellow, to heartbroken husband to unforgiving madman torturer is soooooo abrupt... I wonder how many people would have acted the same, given the situation, if they also had a perfect get-out-of-jail card from a guy named Al. Knowing human nature like I do... a bet a lot would.

At this point, though, being James, I would spend less of my time trying to find a second wife and WAY MORE trying to figure out what it is about me that make women think they can/should cheat on me. He's obviously lacking something that allow Tom to seduce Nancy so quickly and thoroughly. Maybe Al can recommend him a councilor/life coach that can help him from ending up with another cheating slut.

Overall, don't expect me to shit on this story - it is certainly over-the-top, and not the author's best work, but it still a great palate cleanser to the (too) numerous cuckold nonsense we get around here, on a daily basis. So yeah - a very extreme response to the usual LW dread... but maybe needed? Debatable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A simple divorce....

..would have been enough. to dramatic at the end. The good husband is not that good.

Poor next wife..... ***

texcavemantexcavemanalmost 5 years ago
People keep a

People keep wondering,

Where do all these mass shootings come from.

I wonder how many shooters enjoy stories like this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pathetic

Go back to playing with your playstation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid. Just plain stupid.

Alienation of affection does not exist in New York or most other states do you are an asshole for bringing it up. The rest of your story speaks for itself. Finally , fairy godmothers belong in fairy tales.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Treason against the

family is at least as serious as treason against the "government". The feminists, snowflakes, and cucks can go fuck themselves. Sometimes death is appropriate for those who betray their families.

c24jc24jalmost 5 years ago
So he resorts to violence and murder . . .

Which makes him a SUPER wimp. Real men (and women) take other action. And murder means the lovers regret their actions only briefly, rather than for years and years. Kinda' makes him a worse character than the cheaters.

He doesn't have the guts to turn in his Dad's friend as a criminal, then, letting the criminal and his buddy do all the work, he does the chickenshit follow-up. No real vengeance here . . . just a sick little mind giving itself permission (due to some self-righteous indignation) to do what he probably always wanted. No wonder she cheated on him . . . what a pathetic loser.

Now, if they'd been dropped on an island somewhere that had adequate food and water . . . they'd get sick of each other . . . then 'miraculously' rescued after 5 - 7 years, with her coming back to him happily remarried . . . that might have made for an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You call this a story,so poorly done

This is a sick story , a cheating wife , a fathers old army buddy doing revenge killings, .what planet or drugs did you take.

Rogn123Rogn123almost 5 years ago
Your rejected story

Must have been really bad if it was worse than this one.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Texascaveman

I sincerely doubt that any mentally ill mass shooter, or any one else, got inspiration from an LW story. Project much?

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 5 years ago
One Star

What plot there was, was rushed. An arguably good person wants them killed? Not likely.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

Wimped out in regard to how the were killed. Big hole in the story at that point.

MollydaKatMollydaKatalmost 5 years ago
Great one !

I just love happy endings .

Boy , ever since the HDK/Kimmi placed the fear into authors on this site about Pickaxe handles and " Murder Porn " , there's hardly any of it in LW! LMFAO!

You guys just do not realize how much sway your decree's from Mt Olympus hold on this site .

I almost got thru that with a straight face!

*****

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 5 years ago
Oh dear

A misogynic mess not worthy of comment. In future, to improve your writing and the reader's entertainment, develop the main characters, the husband and wife's current relationship, like have a conversation about when to try for a baby, giving the reader a better view of their stance on exact timing. As this is third person, show the relationship between the lovers, so the reader can build a better emotional involvement in their plans, so that we could care about what happens to them. She could argue that the mysterious gift of money was from her side of the family so they could afford a baby. Only then move onto the discovery, revenge and the guardian angel, because this is a more original element, so handled better this could've been a better story. The result here was only worth 1* in my view. Great or original ideas are only one part of of a story, most enjoyment comes with the storytelling.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
Every time that I read a news story about . . .

. . . Islamic “honor killings,” I wonder how they can actually do that. Then I read some of the comments in LW, and I can see how: there are guys who were brought up in the good old US of A who have exactly the same attitude.

A couple of Palestinian brothers murdered their sister while she was in the hospital, and, in the occupied territories, the hospital staff just ignored it. Maybe there’s some Palestinians commenting here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wam! Bam! Thank you BITCH!

Short and to the point! A bit convenient to have such a savior though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nice pearl clutching, stretch

Did you also cry when Hans Gruber fell off Nakatom Tower?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF

I read "The Perfect Wife" on storiesonline.net. I believe it's the best work from this author. It contains love, cheating, betrayal, intrigue and even action. I'm asking myself why did Literotica reject the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Change 'Angel' to 'Demon'

The evil here is palpable. Malevolence leads to chaos and all against all. Is that the kind of world you admire? One day it turns against you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
bummer

no gory details. aw well. you'd think with all the suicidal cuck fetish porn on the website, you'd see more other-cide fetish porn. i guess it's okay when stories glorify financially bankrupting a man, or making a guy want to kill himself over drugging him, raping him, tying him up, marking him, cutting his DNA outta the genetic pool by trickery. But heaven forbid people that do those things in a fictional story get put out of commission.

boomers are sad and weird. they went from, 'video games and music don't cause violence' into little babies that cry about, 'words cause violence, games cause violence, comedy causes violence, and anything i harumph about prolly causes violence'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

"A life well lived" is not exactly revenge against someone who gives absolutely no shit about the main character, to the point where she makes a point of wearing her wedding dress while betraying her marriage. That level of mockery and contempt is not going to allow her to feel remorse over a standard divorce. She clearly hates the man to a truly sick level. That's nearly as deranged as murdering someone. I can see why he'd be tempted to get as brutal as he did. In real life, he obviously shouldn't, but it's only a story. It might be a better fit in Erotic Horror.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
MollyDaKat

"Boy , ever since the HDK/Kimmi placed the fear into authors on this site about Pickaxe handles and " Murder Porn " , there's hardly any of it in LW! LMFAO!

You guys just do not realize how much sway your decree's from Mt Olympus hold on this site .

I almost got thru that with a straight face!

*****"

If you gave this story 5 stars, it's not your face you should be concerned with. If you're that interested in poorly written snuff stories, you may want to speak to a professional.

You are now the second person to be banned from reading HDK stories. You will be informed when/if your ban is lifted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Responding to comment by ReedRichards 09/02/19

You gutless Liberals think every offense should get a free pass. For people with a personal sense of honor, there IS a Bitter Price To Pay For Betrayal.

In no part of our justice system has it been more blatantly abused than in our Divorce Courts and in Child Child Custody Hearings. Justice plays no part in either instance and there's no recourse for the unfeeling and unfairly treated victims of "THE SYSTEM".

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Yeah

Assuming you meant it as an over the top hilarious farce, well done.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 5 years ago
How the fuck did I wind up living in the head of some pussy?

I'm flattered, I guess. The pussy even refers to my God-like status, which is always appreciated. I see this Kool Kat joined Lit in November and understands the situation going on twixt PACIFICA and CLIT. The good wishes and frequent thoughts of said pussy are always welcome. Living inside a pussy's head which he/she appears to have shoved up his/her ass would seem anatomically impossible, but stranger things have happened. They wouldn't make, sell or even legalize pickaxe handles down under if they didn't want them used. That's how I see it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Perfect Wife

I agree with anon 09/02

"I am not Jack Bauer, I am Steve Bolton. Remember my name!"

Best line ever.

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Re: Pickaxe Handles Down Under

Our problem in the Antipodes, HDK, is not the surplus of pickaxe handles. It's the deficit of pickaxe heads to go with them. One could wreak so much more havoc if only we had the complete unit.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
4*s BUT

Yeah, plsplsme I award you 4*s for this story.

BUT

Are you in a rut🤔? Killing is taking over the entertainment aspect of your stories.

So you kill a wife off with an STD. Friends make her lover 'disappear'. A tampered suspension kills off a cheating wife and her lover (technically the husband whispered death into her ear, then pulled the plug). And now a guardian friend of his father delivered death to the cheating wife and her lover...... So I get it. Best revenge on a cheat is death, as far as plsplsme is concerned.

The real tragedy is your stories are becoming the afterthought to the revenge.

Your character development is getting shorter and simple. There is much less emotion, sympathy for the characters in this story than before. So the tail is wagging the dog🐕.

Enough by me. Thank you for the work.

HDK, point me to the forest.........

AMerryman

MollydaKatMollydaKatalmost 5 years ago
Jeez , apparently I struck a nerve

It would seem as those from upon "Olympus" have razor tongues but paper skin!

They can call out any author who doesn't tow the line that they set , but when a little pussy cat says that The Emperor Has No Clothes , then the denizens of " Olympus " go into full snowflake meltdown!

In the immortal words of Matt Moreau , It's a Helluva thing .

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
Didn't want to do this...

but you forced my hand, Molly.

The ban was originally going to be 90 days, but you are now forbidden to read HDK stories for 180 days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The wooden box

I can sense some Tarantino.

Good story.

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Ps: Molly -- 'Towing' vs 'Toeing' a line

Are you sure that it would be best to tow the line? What is on the other end of the line that you will be towing along? Are you sure that you will be towing it in the right direction?

Or perhaps it would be preferable to toe the line and stand alongside all the rest of us who recognise the wonder of the words of wisdom scattered hither and yon from Mount Olympus?

The choice, clearly, is yours.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LUEDON

She is something else.

Always dropping the verbal sledgehammer on other's mistakes.

I don't mind that, it's actually funny 😁.

She does use an avalanche of words when a single sentence is enough.

AMerryman

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Back to the forest, MerryMan

Words are inexpensive, sir, and do less harm than arrows.

Lue

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
That Lue

She is a pistol! Oh wait, they don't have those in Australia do they. She definitely can bury you with her wordy wit though.

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

What I find interesting is L's standards hypocrisy.... Here is captive, tortured to death two CHEATERS. And I know OB had his story censured (after published) twice for doing the same to CHEATERS in that story....

Hooyah, Salute... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
this makes no

sence

a stupied story like my spelling

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Suffer

I have no problem with them getting rid of Smith as he always would be a womaniser,but I think they should have made her suffer pain but let her live if she moved away and changed jobs.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
What

What the hell was in the box? Should have released them in the desert. Murder is not good even for cheating. Some of these commenters get a little worked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The stupid answer to problems

Violence. Hurt people. "Beat them to death" yet they're not dead. Assume that the violators are SO smart and SO strong that they get away with anything. None of the victims see them, they leave no evidence and make no mistakes. Don't make me laugh. Even for a fictional story this was both ridiculous and unbelievable.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I wanted to like this, but the forced gang rape of a previous love interest and the torture and dismemberment of the two idiots was absolutely ridiculous.

Oh sure, you'll satisfy the crazy BTB crowd, but that's simple to do. You just need murder, torture and lots of blood to satiate those mouth-breathing cretins.

This was lazy writing.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

A little much anger.

calibamma707calibamma707over 3 years ago

Man you are my kind of writer BTB x 100

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Don't cheat on a man who has friends with bad intentions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
another best

I loved every word. Thanks for your story. This story shows all about "me". If my GF or wife cheated, it would be worse than this. They would be alive, but suffer. Because death is more comfortable for them. But at the end they would choose to suicide. Because I want them to choose their destiny just like they want. "Death"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please,write more stories

You have a black heart for cheating cunts and loved and 5 star all your stories. The only complaint I have is, there's not enough and you need keep writing more

👍👍👍👍👍

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

I think it would be more effective if he talked in a normal voice rather than yelling. He seems more in control of the situation when speaking and not yelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That's my kind of story.

Violence unleashed on the contemptable pair.

They deserved a slow painful death.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

I didn't need them deada, but I would like to know more about the violence. How he tortured the lover and then the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The only correct response to adultery!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The violence, whether real or implied, takes away from the story.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Now that’s a BTB for both the cheaters.

Loved it. I hope in the end amongest all the pain and blood the cheaters realised what their cheating was actually worth?

Their most precious thing….

Their lives.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A great BTB story, but your latest is even better. Wish you still allowed comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kind of silly. The wife was portrayed as a worthless soulless monster. Who dates and analyzes and lives with someone so inhuman and thinks that she's a wonderful loyal loving wife? Just too extreme.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One from me. Cliched story with the super spy. And straight up murder in the first. Not at all my cup of tea.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

I love all of plsplsme's stories. Hardcore and brutal!!!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - stupid story plot - cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, it was a start to a good BTB story but went dark with the killing of the wife and lover (without the gruesome details). After the two men laughed after the torture and killing the story lost all feeling. I know that there are BDSM libraries that would have gone into long gory details. I would hate to be any woman that would marry this guy. Did the two every meet up again and did he bring the bottle of rum?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To 26thNC

You are right, the author's best work is "When cheating has a cost", but I am perplexed how this story could get such a low rating!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@ nixrox A cuckold/wimp story ... ...?

If this isn’t one of the best extreme " BTB " I’d hate to think where your BTB goes.

You can’t call him a cuckold he learned of the infidelity on the day.

You can’t call him a wimp as he was instrumental in ending the affair permanently.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Fast, Simple, and BLOODY!!! Just the right way to treat CHEATERS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now this is how it supposed to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Murder is never an answer - not even in fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Murder is the right answer on special occasions, murder and war are part of human history.

I would of been against the killing if not for the cheaters scheming, those awful cunts needed to die.

If your a man who would of not done the same in the same situation your a weak beta cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

But what was in the box ......?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would hav3 liked, to read about the torture. Too bad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you did right not explaining the torture, I am not sure why you left what was in the box, a mystery. We are guessing sharp tools to dispose of the bodies. Good story line. Keep writing.

XYZ

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Did not like the story at all. -A

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You could have written some more about their final thoughts, their regrets, their pain and their demise.

Also it's hypocritical of the admins that blocked your first submission as they blocked it for physical torture but emotional and psychological torture is just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I believe the box "scene" is an homage to Tarantino's Pulp Fiction.

Good story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[02.11.22]

Top Shelf BTB!

11/10!!!!!

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Great BTB. Yes, it's over the top, Tarantino style. It's meant to be. Wish I could give this 10 stars.

If LE doesn't let you publish some story, try the other stories site (SOL).

And yes, admins only hate torture when the true victim visits it on the criminals. They are perfectly fine with torture on innocent people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It may be "Tarantino style"as a commenter posited, but it only came across as really, really twisted to me. Not cleaver at all. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When! Cutting them up? Like butchering a cow...that's about 10 liters of blood and doing while alive??? Sorry thst is way over the top sick.

I could she smashing both their hands crippling them for life then shipping them say to Laos. Cruel yes but His choice? Sick.

RzcanuckRzcanuckabout 1 year ago

Over the top but good. I hate those who go over the top torturing the main character over pages and pages and then have an underwhelming ending. This author kept it to one page with an appropriate conclusion.

JohnSmith19E31JohnSmith19E3112 months ago

Boy, you write some "hard-core" stories, sometimes the suspense is fun... I enjoy your stories. Thanks for writing them....

John

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Gruesome

kirei8kirei811 months ago

A great flash story. Hard hitting, complete, and a perfect amount of background info. The fickle, hypocritical Lit admins probably did you a favor. No offense but my imagination is arguably better than what you had to cut.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous