The Guy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this okay?" he asked, with a heavy breath, close to my ear.

I nodded my head and let out a small moan.

He smiled at me, with that cute, dimpled smile of his.

"You know, I've been thinking of this ever since I saw that cute little ass of yours in the mirror that day we first met," he said softly, before squeezing my cock a little harder.

I let out another little moan as he did.

"Yeah? What else have you thought of?" I replied playfully.

He stopped jerking me and reached for the bottom of the oversized jersey and pulled it up my body just far enough, so it revealed my straining cock.

"Well, there was this," he said, and with that his head dove between my legs and he took me in his mouth.

I made a loud gasp of delight, at the feeling of his warm mouth, embracing the head of my swollen and sensitive cock.

"Aaahhh!" I blurted out, tensing up for a moment, before relaxing again.

He ran his tongue around my sensitive glans, before flicking the tip of his tongue against my slit, sending a tingle down my cock.

This was amazing, it was like all my fantasies were becoming real.

His hand jerked my cock every so often as he switched between sucking and jerking. I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair as I struggled to cope with the ecstasy flowing through my body.

My body ached for him; I had reached the point where I needed him inside me.

I took a deep breath, sucking the air between my teeth.

I pulled his head from my cock and pulled his face to mine, kissing the lips that were seconds ago wrapped around my cock. I continued to kiss him, moving from his lips to his cheek, and then biting on his ear lobe, before whispering, "I want you inside of me."

He pulled back from me and grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and pulled it up over his head.

I grabbed my cock and began to slowly jerk it, while I watched Ryan continue to undress.

His trousers were next to come off, revealing his tightly packed underwear, which were visibly struggling to contain the beast with in.

As his fingers followed the v-shape of his lower abdomen they slipped inside his underwear, and he pulled them down.

There it was, standing up from his body, his long, thick, uncut cock. His foreskin had retracted fully revealing his thick purple mushroom head.

I couldn't resist it any longer. While I desperately wanted to be fucked, I had to have a taste first. I quickly sat up, so I was face to face with it. The earthy musk of his crotch filled my nostrils.

As he stood there in front of me, I kissed the tip of his cock and with my mouth wide open, I stuck my tongue out.

I gave him one last look before resting the head of his impressive cock on the tip of my tongue and moved my head slowly forward until most of it was in my mouth.

I felt his powerful hands rest on my shoulders, as he tilted his hips. He began rocking back and forth gently and I let him slowly fuck my mouth, filling it so completely.

With my cheeks hollowed, my mouth slowly filled with saliva as I savoured every inch of his man hood.

He moved his hands from my shoulders to the sides of my head, his fingers clutching at my hair, as he increased his speed. His cock slid deeper into mouth, hitting the back and top of my throat. I couldn't help but gag slightly as I tried to accommodate him.

Hearing me gag, he slowed down a bit again, before relinquishing control back to me. It was then I took over, I felt the back of his thick muscular thighs, before resting my hands on those beautifully sculpted ass cheeks of his. I squeezed them as my mouth slid up and down the length of his cock.

His salty sweetness coated the back of my throat, like an irresistible nectar and all the while I could feel my own cock leak at the pure excitement of having him inside my mouth.

As much as I enjoyed having him in my mouth, there was somewhere else that craved his magnificent cock. I stopped what I was doing and turned around to face the opposite direction. Kneeling on the sofa cushion, I placed my hands on the back of the sofa and arched my back, pushing my ass out, presenting it to him for the taking.

His warm hands grabbed onto the side of my thighs, and he slid them up my body, lifting the jersey over my ass. He held it in place with one hand and used the other hand to stroke my ass, before moving it between my legs and grabbing my balls again.

I felt a warm sensation trickle down the cleft of my ass before it eventually reached my puckering hole. I felt his finger rub his saliva around my entrance, before pushing his thumb inside me. My cock jumped, flicking a strand of precum on to his sofa cushion.

His thumb continued to probe my ass and I could feel my sphincter go into overdrive as it attempted to accommodate him.

After a few minutes of warming me up with his finger, he grabbed a hold of his cock and with another helping of saliva, he rubbed the head of his slick cock around my entrance and then pushed in to me.

My entire body felt like its was on fire. I could feel the pressure build behind me as he tried to force his way in. I tried to relax my body as best as I could, but he was so big. I could feel my muscles being stretched to their limit. It hurt so much, but I didn't care, I wanted this so badly. I focused on my breathing as Ryan inched his swollen head inside of me.

After an agonising few moments my body eventually yielded to him, his thick cock firmly inside of me; my ass had never felt so full. My own cock was so hard it hurt.

Ryan paused for a moment, before scrunching up the excess material of the football jersey into a knot at my lower back. The once loose jersey, now cinched tightly around my abdomen. He used the knot like the horn of a saddle and pulled me forward.

"Arghh!" I grunted out, gritting my teeth and gripping tightly on to the back sofa cushion.

He pulled back and then pushed forward into me again.

"Fuuck!" I cried out.

He leaned against me and did it again and again.

I could feel his cock hitting the sweet spot, my cock oozed more precum as it wagged up and down, swaying with the momentum.

"Fuck that feels so good," I cried out.

"Yeah, you like that?" He replied back.

"Mmm, yeah."

"You want some more?" he said thrusting again.

"YES!" I cried out once more, turning my head to look at him behind me.

He let go of the jersey and I used that opportunity to quickly take it off, revealing my slender frame. Ryan quickly grabbed onto my narrow hips with both hands and pulled me closer into him and that's went he started to really go for it, he began to pound my ass with gusto. I couldn't suppress anything even if I tried, I cried out loudly, pleading with him not to stop.

I had never moaned like this, ever. No man had ever made me feel this way.

"YES!, YES!, YES!" I screamed out.

My moans of delight warbled out of me, my voice trembling. I glanced down momentarily, the sofa cushion was soaked in my precum, I had been leaking like a tap.

Without warning, he pulled out and flipped me over on to my back as if I weighed nothing. He grabbed a hold of my legs, pivoting me, before pulling me to the other end of sofa. He lifted my lower body slightly, so my ass was now propped up on the opposite arm rest. He gripped on to my thighs, parted my legs and penetrated me once more.

As I lay there on my back, taking all he had to give, I looked up at him, his face was a picture of intensity. All I could do was stare at his beautiful physique, watching as a single bead of sweat trickled down between his pronounced pecs and over his delicious abs.

My rigid cock continued to bounce up and down as his body clapped into me, while my feet dangled in the air, my toes curled from the unending pleasure coursing through me.

Not done yet, he lifted and pushed my legs together and rested them against his chest, towards his left shoulder, freeing his hand, which he used to grip my cock once more.

He started to quickly jerk me off, sending my whole body into a orgasmic frenzy. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

With a prolonged moan and with my fingers digging into the sofa cushion, I started to cum like never before. It shot out of me in intense bursts, spraying my chest, and reaching as far as my chin.

Ryan wasn't far behind me, his face was getting redder and redder, and after three deep, sharp thrusts, he climaxed. His thick arms clutched my legs tightly and I could feel his thick cock pulsing inside of me, as he unloaded his warm seed.

With his eyes closed, he took several deep breaths, before opening them again and looking down at me and smiling.

My body was a mess. My hair had been sitting in a pool of precum, my chest was covered in my cum and I was holding on to Ryan's load inside of me.

He took a short step back, withdrawing from me. I felt some of his load trickle out of me.

"Mmm, that was..." I struggled to say.

"I mean, oh my god, that was amazing. Easily the best experience I've ever had," I managed to say holding the sides of my face.

He came along side me and kneeled down on the floor, so our heads were level.

We kissed again and he rested his forehead against mine.

"It was pretty good wasn't it." he said.

"Yeah, it was, and your poor sofa, I'm afraid I made a bit of a mess."

"It was totally worth it, I'd go through a hundred sofas, if it meant we could keep doing that."

"Ha, it's got my vote. Now, I think I'm going to need another shower."

"How about I give you a hand."

"I think it was your hand that caused this mess in the first place," I joked.

"True, true, but I don't recall you complaining at the time."

He stood up and held out his hand. Gripping on to it, he pulled me up, and against his warm body, where he held me tightly in those powerful arms, our spent cocks touching each other. He kissed me once more, before turning and with my hand held tight, lead me towards the bathroom.

Who knows what will happen next, but I look forward to finding out.