All Comments on 'The Happy Family - The Contest'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Mriceman1964Mriceman1964almost 13 years ago
Very good

Very good story . I hope that there will be many more chapters .

King_ChickenKing_Chickenalmost 13 years ago
Even better than expected

I was scanning the list of new stories and when I saw your name I knew I had a winner. I expected a great incest story and now I'm itching for a continuation of an open-ended story that hits almost all the categories I love. You and your editor (yourself or someone else) should be proud of your work. One of the best.

CWR2014CWR2014almost 13 years ago
Great Story

Another great story, I always enjoy your writing. Thank You!!!

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
very good addition!

im not real fond of the swingers lifestyle but it was a good story none the less. i enjoyed it, keep writing please!

chaswar40redchaswar40redalmost 13 years ago
Happy Endings . . . Soon?!

EXCELLENT!!! . . . You write well and always keep it interesting without sliding off into something bizzare!! Please keep up the good work and please get on with the next part of the story - Your kink always sounds natural & believable!!!

CarnaleyeCarnaleyealmost 13 years ago
Awesome Story

The story is superb. Only the role of Lars and Jenna parents- Jason and Lena is a bit short. Would be more enchanting if both of them would also be drawn in the sexual exploits.

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzalmost 13 years ago
Loved It

Great work, as always!

LawrrenceLawrrencealmost 13 years ago

great story, you should definatly keep this storyline going!!!

peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years ago
nine pages??!!

I rarely read any story more than 4 pages, and haven't written anything longer than 3 pages, but dammed if I could stop reading all the way thru page 9, hungry for more!

My only bone to pick (pun intended) is that when Lars is holding her upside down during the contest, it's virtually impossible for her tongue to reach his balls.

other than that though, extremely hott story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding!

Just want to say this story was great!

I'd love to see the parents ambush the kids in Chapter 2!

The few paragraphs you gave us about them were such a TEASE!

Lars needs to learn what it is like from ma and pa!

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Good and fun story, both entertaining and hot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

hourshoursover 12 years ago
Loved it !

I loved it ! Like all of your stories, but love the ones in this category. I only hope the characters move on to anal and excessvie ass to mouth. That would make a great contest. Please continue writing.

lostndwoodslostndwoodsabout 12 years ago

Excellent, loved it...

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Wicked story!

bradd50bradd50almost 9 years ago
Excellent!!!!!

Without a doubt the best story i have ever read on here...can't wait for another one!!

kalzoo1kalzoo1over 7 years ago
Good fun!

Please now part two with Lena and Jason and Jana and Lars all together.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusalmost 4 years ago

Oh, how wonderful. Thank you!

Which thereā€™d be more stories with Jana and Lars.

zeromoneyzeromoneyover 3 years ago
Amazing

This is crazy good, from star to finish. Hot characters and great set ups for other story lines. Hope you come back to this one

shyandyshyandyabout 2 years ago

Not bad . Keep them coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
9336 Followers
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...