All Comments on 'The Haunted Whorehouse'

by Halin24

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hoping!!!

I sure hope ur doing more chapters. I really enjoyed it.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 7 years ago
Wow!

My goodness what an amazing story! I hope that there will be more written to add to it. I think this is one of the best in this genre I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story!

I couldn't get the song "Old Haunted Cathouse" by The Nekromantix out of my head while I was reading it though.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Great!!

Loved it! I wish you would write more chapters, other's experiences etc. That would be awesome! Thanks for a great story, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I absolutely loved this

Euklid46Euklid46over 7 years ago
FANTASTIC!

I have read MANY, MANY stories on this site-it is a fantastic site- and I have read many excellent stories, along with a lot that have sucked. Your submission is the BEST story that I have had the privilege to read! Thank you for a GREAT journey into the realm of the supernatural!

What else can I say? It will take an unbelievable submission to top yours!

Aside from this, all I can say is "THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! I SO ENJOYED IT, FROM ALL ASPECTS!!!!!!

Geromino91Geromino91about 4 years ago
I’ve read quite a few “ghost” stories here

And yours is one I know I could read over and over again, but like some other commenters I wish another chapter would happen. Maybe a continuation of Mr.Whites experience..?

Loved the story enough to wish it was true, maybe it is somewhere.

I doubt I will be believed and don’t mind too much, but at 1 of my old schools when I was 11-12. I briefly played soccer with a ghost. Twice I kicked the ball too far in front of me to reach, no one close behind or in front of me, in between mid field and the goal and suddenly the ball is flying in the opposite direction. The other and last time it happened to me, I recurved the ball and was flying down the field, the goalie the only one between me and a point, I tried to ark the kick but it went straight instead toward the goalie, (I though to myself FUCK) but then maybe 10 or 8 feet in front of him the ball changed course slightly. Like this 📈 maybe 25-30 degrees. Just enough to get my the goalie and hit the net. That was the last time it happened to me, but it always happened on the side of the field closest to (what I was told) was a old covered up water well. That a kid drowned in trying to get a soccer ball that fell in while he was playing with friends. this supposedly happened sometime between 1880-1920. I went to school at that location around 2001 and it was said the boy drowned around 100 years previously.

Before this happened I didn’t believe in ghosts, but after... I have a appreciation / understanding for the supernatural and know there will always be skeptics.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[09.12.22]

Simply the best!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHalin24@Halin24
So, despite being two years late to my last prediction, i have finally submitted another story! Yeah, I know that I'm not reliable, not in any way, but i do try. With any luck there might be a few more available this decade, or the next...