All Comments on 'The Haven'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SolsgonSolsgonabout 7 years ago
Final?

I have to say I haven't read a lot of your work, but I still favourited you to be notified when you post. From your intro I imagine you won't be telling us why this will be your last story?

tw_holttw_holtabout 7 years agoAuthor

Time constraints is the main reason. but also, wrote all I needed to write, reached a good stopping point. don't really have it in me anymore.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
No shame in having a rest

You could post only when you want to. Others have done that

Please reconsider.

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5about 7 years ago
One more into the breach

I have been a fan of your works for about the last year and It saddens me to hear this is your last story. Personally I think your a fantastic writer and I feel that literotica will be lessened by losing you. I will not beg you to keep writing since I know well enough in my own experience that creative endeavors cannot be forced. Forcing them only results in stress and poor results. You have written many stories and deserve a good long rest. I will still hope that perhaps a few years from now you might be less busy and the creative itch might return. Either way I salute you for all your hard work and amazing stories.

Good luck, godspeed and happiness to you!

P.S. I guess this means I will never find out what becomes of Danielle from "his mother's Diary". Oh well, life is always full of mysteries.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Thank you

your contributions have entertained me and my carnal thoughts very well. Enjoy whatever it is you plan to do now and good luck for the future.

Please come back sometime when you feel the urge to share a story with us. I am sure it will be welcomed.

Stillness1977Stillness1977about 7 years ago
You'll be missed

tw,

Thanks for some great stories. BTW... any reason that you jumped from section 9 to section 14?

Best wishes to you --

s

tw_holttw_holtabout 7 years agoAuthor
@stillness

that was a mistake on my part. I have a personal version of the story, containing 5 chapters pertaining to other families and characters I've used. I briefly touch on what they are up to in the haven. didn't make sense to publish it here and i forgot to fix that part. send me a direct message on my profile page if you'd like to read it.

PathStrayerPathStrayerabout 7 years ago

It's a shame you're retiring. This was the first story I genuinely liked in a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks for some great stories

Your work was well done and you will be missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank you

if this is your last story it was a good one. thank you for your efforts over the years.

Mack1982Mack1982over 6 years ago
Well done

Awesome job sorry to here it's your last story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MORE

I love this story and i'd love another chapter

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

This entire series was beautifully done. As a romantic and avid reader of mother/son incest love stories, I sincerely wished "The Haven" existed in real life. No woman will ever love a man as deeply, unwavering or as unconditionally as his mother. Likewise, no man will ever love a woman as deeply, mentally, emotionally nor spiritually as a son for his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. But why the last? You are on it go for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous