The Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Geez, Janet," Jennifer ran her hand through her long, red locks.

"Think about this for a minute: if you could live in a place where you could love who you want, how you want, no one would judge, criticize, or condemn you, you would, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, but Janet, this is incest, this is -- "

"Wrong, sick, taboo, I know. That's what the outside world thinks. But look at them," Janet pointed to Harvey and her daughter. "Look at Mason and me. Look at Denise and Henry. There's so much real love there."

"It's wrong."

"If you have those desires, those urges, to be that intimate with the person you love most, the person you'd die for -- your son -- even if they were wrong, wouldn't you at least consider it? Especially if you lived in a place where you wouldn't be judged or condemned, but free? That's another reason these women with no experience dance up there. That's another reason most of the people in The Haven are practically nudists -- its freeing. They can be free and love without fear. It could be their son, sibling, parent, whoever."

Jennifer didn't respond, she stared blankly at the stage. Her niece finished up with Harvey and headed backstage. Deep in Jennifer's heart she knew Janet had a point. She wondered if it was human nature to do or try something, knowing there'd be no consequences. With incest, there could be mental or emotional damage, but, Jennifer wondered, what if it was consensual?

She watched people again. This time, Janet getting up, hugging her daughter. Harvey came over, hugging them both. Jennifer watched the sister from earlier, sitting next to her brother, his arm around, kissing her tenderly. She thought of Denise and Henry, then of herself, how happy she was those few days she and Alex reconnected. If they were like Denise and Henry, that happiness would be amplified tenfold.

"Alex was watching them too," she thought, Janet taking her seat.

"I've been watching them, Denise and Henry, that's how I know about them," Jennifer told Janet. "I didn't know their names until last night, they introduced themselves to us. I've been watching them from my bedroom have sex every night since we moved here. I had no idea the most passionate, amazing sex, I'd ever witness was between a mom and son."

"Right, see?"

"Alex has been watching them too. I caught him last night, looking over the fence into their pool area."

"Maybe he feels the same way. I've been telling you since you two got here to communicate more with him," Janet reminded her. "Ask him about it."

"How long have you and Mason been like that?"

Janet smiled, "Not long. We're just getting started. It took about two weeks for him and I to cross that line. I took him here and danced for him. That led to many wonderful things."

"Do you two do it every day?"

"Yep."

"So does Harvey and she?" Jennifer nodded to the father/daughter couple talking at the bar.

"They do."

"This doesn't affect your marriage?"

"Not yet. We're open, we love each other, and we love our kids."

Jennifer took a deep breath.

"Talk to Alex, see what he thinks about your neighbors," Janet advised.

-8-

Jennifer sat in her dark bedroom later that night, debating on whether to get blinds or not. If she did, she couldn't watch them. If she didn't, she could. She wondered if that meant she accepted it, enjoyed it, and maybe even wanted it for herself.

She wasn't masturbating. She simply sat there constantly watching them, sipping wine. When Denise and Henry finally stopped, Jennifer almost immediately fell asleep.

She, like her neighbors, slept late, waking up around 11 am. Alex did the same.

"Hey, I'm going to a nature reserve, take some pics," Jennifer said, grabbing her gear.

"Ok cool," Alex replied, not looking at her, fixing a bowl of cereal.

Jennifer was away from him, her neighbors, and her sister all day. Janet's words and all she'd witnessed since moving to The Haven weighed heavily on her mind.

That night, after avoiding everyone for most of the day, Jennifer brought herself several orgasms to Denise and Henry. "I want it, what they have," she admitted before falling asleep.

The next day she approached Alex. "We need to talk, let's go for another walk after dinner, watch the sunset."

"Everything ok?"

"I want to talk to you about living here, if you like it, your thoughts on it, alright?"

"Sure."

***********

After a light dinner, mom and son walked along the beach, the sun setting in the distance.

"Alex," Jennifer grabbed his hand, stopping their walk. "I know you've been watching the neighbors."

"What?" his hand jerked away.

"I know you've been watching them have sex."

Embarrassed, he struggled to speak "I don't -- "

"I have too. Every night. I watch them have sex every night. I know they are mom and son. We both learned that at the Halloween party the other night. I still watched them, I still," Jennifer paused. "I still masturbated to them."

Alex blushed, looking toward the setting sun.

"I know you watched them since then too. After learning they're related. Alex," she reached for his hand again. "Incest is normal here in this neighborhood. The Haven. After watching our neighbors, I can't help but think what it'd be like to be that close to my son -- to you."

"Mom, I'm not sure. I mean, I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Have you thought about it, too?"

Alex gulped, "Some yes. They seem so normal."

"I know. Janet and your cousin are like them. I've learned that all the residents of The Haven are."

"Really?"

"It makes me wonder if we're surrounded by it, it's accepted here, what if you and I considered it."

"Are you serious? I don't know. Just because it's accepted doesn't mean it's a good idea," Alex said.

"True. But look at Denise and Henry, and Janet and Mason. Look how happy they are. It's insane, watching our neighbors go at it like that. So much love there."

"No one would know. Except maybe our family. Sounds like they all do it anyway," Alex said.

"Right."

"I mean, you wouldn't be hurting me. I'd agree to it. IF I agreed to it, that is."

"Yeah. Maybe we could think about it more?"

"Good idea."

Jennifer grabbed his hand and they walked back to their home.

***********

Hours passed. After giving Alex a slow goodnight kiss on the corner of his mouth, Jennifer headed up stairs to her room.

Alex was alone in his, watching the neighbors go at it. Henry was really giving it to her. Denise was pinned against the wall, the window, thrown onto the bed. She'd jump in Henry's arms, taking him down to the mattress. Alex was close to cumming several times. He stopped each time to break. He wondered if his mother was seeing their show too. She was and was nearly ready to explode.

Alex was jacking off, beating his meat to Denise riding Henry. He stopped, sighing heavily, rubbing his neck and head. "They're crazy," he thought. He looked to his throbbing erection, his entire cock seemingly tingling. His door opened.

He gasped, his mother entering his room. Alex quickly covered his crotch with a pillow. Jennifer was naked. She said nothing, moving slowly over to him.

"Mom? Uh, I was just -- "

She placed her index finger on his lips, silencing him. He calmed down. Jennifer removed the pillow, tossing it aside.

Alex's breathing picked up, he wasn't sure what was going on. A deep, passionate kiss from his mother told him everything he needed to know.

"Are we really going to do this?" he whispered.

"Yes," she said at a normal volume. Jennifer pushed him to the bed, straddled him, kissing him again. "I love you."

They kissed again, his hands finding her waist. She grabbed the base of his cock, sliding it inside her.

"Alex," she whimpered. "Yes," she nearly cried, feeling his length go in all the way.

He looked at his mother, light from Denise and Henry's bedroom streaming in on his room. Alex ran his hands over her breasts, her tummy, and her neck, bringing her in for another kiss.

"When in Rome?" she giggled.

"Yeah," He smiled at her. "I love you too, by-the-way."

"Good, now show me."

Alex stood and climbed on the bed, on his knees, his mother's legs wrapped around him. She grabbed the back of his head, hanging on, while he bounced her.

"Alex!" Jennifer moaned. "So good, so perfect."

Staring into one another's matching blue eyes, breathing heavily in each other's face, they made love. Alex kept bouncing her, thrusting upwards into her; Jennifer moaning, calling out his name each time.

"We're doing it!" she exclaimed before an orgasm overtook her.

"I can't go as long as him," Alex said, referring to Henry.

"Don't care!" his mother cried out.

"Oh yeah!" he said, feeling her clamp down on his dick.

"Ohh, Alex! Yes! I'm, I'm cumming!" she clawed at his neck and shoulders, her back arching, Alex sucking her tits while she came. "Ahhh, Alex!"

He was shaking, nearing his own release. Alex guided her to her back, his arms tired. "Oh wow," he whispered, propping himself up on his elbows, thrusting hard against her.

He grunted with each hard impact as he mated with her. "Yes! Come on!" he said.

"Cum! That's it!" his mother urged him.

"Ahhhh!" Alex thrust one, hard, final time, his cock erupting inside her, filling her with sperm. "Mom!"

He rolled off her, she followed, kissing his neck, shoulders, chest, rubbing his tummy. "Mmm, so glad we did that," she said.

"You don't feel guilty?"

"Nope! Feels natural."

"Whew, it was amazing. Sorry it wasn't long," Alex said.

"I have a feeling we'll be getting plenty of practice," Jennifer kissed him.

-9-

Mom and son woke up earlier than usual the next morning. They got a decent night's sleep. Mainly because they didn't stay up most of the night masturbating to something they wanted.

They were spooning, Alex waking her up by kissing along her side. He caressed her shoulders, sides, following up his soft touches with kisses. He kissed down to her hip. Jennifer stirred, rolled to her back and smiled at her son.

Alex kissed along her tummy next, heading southbound. Jennifer responded by opening her legs for him. Alex kissed and licked along her inner thigh. He lapped at her pussy lips, nuzzled her clit, running his nose across her trimmed bush.

"Mmmm, yes," his mother moaning, when Alex licked inside her pussy. "Yes, baby."

His hand trailed over her tummy, her breasts; his fingers caressing her face as he ate her out.

"This, this is how I want to be woken up each morning," Jennifer said before sucking on his index finger.

"Good idea," Alex said, moving upward, aligning cock to her pussy as he kissed along her neck.

"We should've done this for your eighteenth birthday. What a present that would've been."

"Mmhmm," Alex half paid attention, busy licking her neck, while sliding his cock slowly in and out of her.

"Maybe, just maybe, all moms could do this," She droned on. "At least once."

Alex went to his knees, gripping her waist with one hand, the other rubbing her tummy.

"But, but you and I," Jennifer held his hand, while he slowly pumped his hips against her. "We'll do this every day. Like your aunt and cousin, our neighbors."

"Good idea," Alex said again. "Ugh, you feel great."

"So do you!" she arched her back, her cries of morning lovemaking, echoing in his room.

Alex, on top of her, watching her face contort with pleasure, fucked her hard and deeply. "No regrets."

"Yes," Jennifer said, Alex stopped thrusting. "I regret not being around like I should've, not listening to you, being stubborn about your college. And I regret being afraid of us crossing this line. I had nothing to fear."

"We can be like everyone else here now. We don't have to be afraid," Alex said.

"We're free," his mother added. "Now fuck me. Give me everything!"

He went hard on her, as hard as he could without completely emptying his balls into her. He loved hearing her moan and say his name. He loved hearing the bed bang against the wall.

Both mom and son were exposed to incest by watching Denise and Henry each night. They saw how magical it was for them. Now here Jennifer was, underneath her son, cumming on his cock. The burning waves of pleasure passing through her body subsided as she placed her hand on his chest.

A little later, Jennifer hummed to herself as she fixed breakfast. She was naked, having no desire to dress. Alex was in his boxers sitting at the table.

"Are you going to be naked like me?"

"What if someone comes to the door?"

Jennifer chuckled, placing eggs on his plate.

They had sex in the shower next, before their double-date with Janet and Mason. They went to the same restaurant they went to their first night there. This time was different. Alex had his arm around his mother, just like Mason had his around Janet. The two sisters were chatting about random things, all while Jennifer squeezed and rubbed Alex's erection under the table -- just like Janet was going to Mason.

They walked together, holding hands, like two couples.

That night, neither of them watched Denise and Henry have sex. They instead went to Jennifer's room, Alex moving in, turned a lamp on and made love.

Jennifer was on top, smiling at Alex. He laughed at her, his hands rubbing all over her body. She lowered herself, kissing him, Alex squeezing her ass. He sat up, his mother offering him a breast to suck.

"Mmm, I love it," she purred, Alex sucking a nipple.

Jennifer ground herself against him, the two lovers kissing, caressing, fondling continuously. Alex held her in his arms when she climaxed.

Jennifer was giggling.

"What's so funny?" Alex asked.

"I don't know!" Jennifer replied.

Alex guided her to all fours, moving behind her, running his hands over her back into her long, red hair.

"I love it," she said, when Alex guided himself into her.

He pulled her up to his chest, holding her there by her hair and his other hand around her waist. He gave her hard, slow thrusts from his pelvis, touching bottom.

"Good?" he asked.

"Uh huh. Anything you do is good," Jennifer said, her tits bouncing with each impact.

They eventually moved again, Alex sitting against propped up pillows. His mother was on top of him, lovingly kissing and licking at his mouth.

Their foreheads touched, as she rode him. He loved her hot breath on his face she orgasmed.

"Oh man," Alex said.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, just give me a second," he wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her tightly. His cock so close to erupting.

"Want some water?"

"Sure," he stared at her ass when she walked away.

When she returned, she handed him a bottle, sitting on him once again -- his cock back inside her. He took a couple swigs and placed the bottle on the table.

"Ready?" he asked.

"You know it!"

Mom and son got to work, bouncing, grinding, thrusting, and working toward a mutual orgasm. When they achieved it, Alex filling her with cum, they couldn't look away from one another. They had to watch each other cum.

When the orgasms passed, Jennifer pulled him in for a slow kiss. "So good, so wonderful."

"Whew, sure is," Alex grabbed the water, sharing it with his mother.

"Alex, what did you think when you found out Denise and Henry were mom and son?"

"She introduced herself, then him. I thought I heard wrong. Then I felt bad because I've been spying on them. But at the same time, I couldn't deny what I was watching was really, really hot. I mean look at her."

"Heh, look at him!" Jennifer said.

"Anyway, I thought maybe it wouldn't be so bad to try it, because they seemed to have a wonderful relationship. Then Janet and Mason are like that. I was blown away by how good they get along. I couldn't help but think we could be like them," Alex shrugged. "Maybe."

"I think we are like them," Jennifer wiped his forehead. "This feels so right. Janet was telling me here, incest is accepted. I think I had a hard time realizing that. But deep down I knew, if we did this, we'd be just fine."

"Yep," Alex kissed his mother, guiding her to her back.

Alex rested up, then he and his mother went at it again. Exhaustion was setting in. Both were sweaty and raw from nightlong sex.

"KY Jelly. I'll get some from the store tomorrow," Jennifer said, sliding off Alex's cock after another orgasm.

"Cum for me once more?" she asked, signaling she was sleepy.

"Ok," he replied.

"Ooh, I know, I can suck it from you," Jennifer giggled again, licking down his body to his cock. She sucked and slurped all over it -- Alex wouldn't last long. He filled her mouth with cum, Jennifer swallowing all of it.

"There we go, thank you," she wiped her mouth. She turned off the lamp and crawled into bed, kissing his chest, his arm wrapping around her.

"I think you look better than her," Alex said in the darkened room, no light from next door shining in.

"Who? Denise?"

"Yep. You're probably the hottest woman I know."

"You know what? I think you look better than Henry. You're the 'hottest' person man I know."

Mom and son smiled, holding each other tightly, as sleep overtook them.

Jennifer now knew exactly what kind of place The Haven is.

-14-

It was New Year's Eve a couple months later. Denise was sitting in a chair in her and Henry's dark bedroom. She was enjoying her wine, naked as usual. Henry appeared with popcorn, sitting in the chair next to her. Denise rolled her eyes at his boxer shorts.

"Henry, why?"

"What if someone comes to the door? Geez," he offered her the bowl. "Has the show started yet?

"Not yet, they're still eating dinner."

A few minutes later, Denise piped up, "Ah here we go."

The watched Jennifer push food away and crawl on the table, going to her back. Alex stood in front of her, pulling her panties off after he removed his shirt. With her assistance, he removed and flung her dress off next.

"Looks like he's enjoying some dessert," Henry noted, watching Alex bend forward, kissing all over his mother's stomach. She spread her legs for him, offering her pussy for him to feast upon.

"Mmm, looks fun," Denise munched on popcorn.

"She has a nice little body," Henry munched on his own handful, Denise swatted his arm.

Jennifer slid off the table, going to her knees, lathering up Alex's cock with her mouth. Denise and Henry watched her stand, kissing Alex, after she covered his cock in saliva.

Alex sat his mom on the table, entering her while standing. He made love to her, feeding her bits of nearby food as he did. Denise was touching herself, watching Jennifer eat from and lick her son's hand, while he fucked her. His thrusts were so slow and methodical, yet so powerful and deep.

Jennifer grabbed her glass of wine, gulping it down. Alex picked her up, moving away from the table, toward the stairs.

"Oh, looks like they're heading upstairs," Denise said, watching them go out of sight.

"Maybe. We can't see their stairs from here."

Alex set her down at the steps, Jennifer turned around, arching her back, grabbing the banister. Alex entered her from behind, driving his cock in hard.

"Ah fuck!" his mother cried out. He was in so deep, his powerful thrusts, pushing her up the stairs. When they finally arrived at the top, Alex picked her up and took her to their bedroom. She turned a lamp on and he tossed her on the bed.

"They're back," Denise patted Henry's head. He was on his knees in front of her, eating her pussy, while waiting for the couple to reappear.

He took his seat, grabbed more popcorn and continued watching.

Alex was in some sort of crab-like position next. His mother was on top, riding him, while he flung her practically off his cock and body with each thrust. "Oh, yes!" she cried out so loud it was a surprise Denise and Henry couldn't hear them.

"Wow look at that! We haven't done that position," Denise said.